Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Sorry State Of Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry State Of Nigerian Youth (264 Views)

Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry State Of Nigerian Youth by ebrochukwu(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Its funny how Nigerians are now forced to praise corruption in the sense that they believe that's the only good option they can support. In as much i believe this present government to be ineffective or myopic in their fight of corruption but it still baffled me to see people hailing a governor who had been accused of corruption and he still gallantly without shame walks in to the EFCC office to the appraisal of Nigerian youth whose future and present has been stolen.
Irrespective of the party you support i think Nigeria as a country should be your first party and should be your concern not for you to b a partisan.
I really wish youth will start thinking of what's best for the country rather than what's best for the party, their religion or tribe.
Because if we keep thinking lopsided in d way we presently doing, Nigeria can never get better

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2309598552388304&id=100000145464563
Re: Sorry State Of Nigerian Youth by ebrochukwu(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
First to comment
Re: Sorry State Of Nigerian Youth by MallamJackson(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Well said my Sir.

It is qiite an unfortunate thing, take for instance my current state of domicile here these politicians will imprison these same youths that go about with them only to bring them out during the electioneering campaigns

use them even give them cars but send them back to jail after the elections.

If a plant refuses to grow up after being properly watered then it has but it self the blames.
Re: Sorry State Of Nigerian Youth by ebrochukwu(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
Well said mallam jackson. Thats the world we live in now

(1) (Reply)

What Amaechi Discussed With UN Delegation / Man's Best Friend: The Dog Named Jack / They Are Ganging Up Against Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.