Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

In Pleasant Places - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Pleasant Places (202 Views)

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Pleasant Places by jonatoye(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: In Pleasant Places

WORD FOR TODAY
When the Lord is truly your portion everything about you will fall in pleasant places. In all situation of life, be mindful of the fact that the plan of God for you is for good!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Yes, I have a good inheritance." (Psalm 16:6 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is a wonderful privilege to be a child of God and to have an assurance that He is standing by your side to bring His word to pass. Irrespective of your experience; with God on your side, the lines have fallen unto you in pleasant places. Everything is working for you and for your good.

When Joseph was sold into slavery in Egypt it seems as if God had forgotten him. When he was implicated and thrown into the prison for the sake of righteousness, it seems as if his life was advancing from worse to worst but in the actual sense, his life was falling into the rightful place to bring about the expected end as planned by God for him.

The lines falling in pleasant places for you is not limited to what you have and your achievements but the conformity of your life to God's plan and purpose. A life with wonderful prospects under God. Whatever the case may be with your life, live in absolute obedience to God being mindful of the fact that His thought over you is peace.

Prayer Point:
Lord! You are my everlasting portion, let all situations work out your good pleasure in my life in Jesus name. Amen!

Main Emphasis
When God is standing by your side to bring His word to pass; the lines have fallen into you in pleasant places!!!

Have a Gracious Wednesday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Give Not Sleep To Thine Eyes / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/18 / Don't Be An Accomplice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.