Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Help: What Should I Do To Unity Bank For Refusing To Reverse My Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help: What Should I Do To Unity Bank For Refusing To Reverse My Money? (601 Views)

How To Reverse A Failed Transaction From A Nigerian Bank In Less Than 30 Mins / Unity Bank Ineptitude / Unity Bank Refund My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: What Should I Do To Unity Bank For Refusing To Reverse My Money? by Ebios(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Last Friday being the 13th of October, 2018, l went to Unity Bank, Biogbolo Yenagoa, Bayelsa branch to withdraw money from their ATM but the machine debited the account/money without dispensing the money. l was ur expecting a reversal within an hour but nothing was done. When l complained, they later told me to come d following week.
This Monday, 15th October, l went to complain and even filled a form they they gave to me yet nothing has been done. Yesterday, l went to d bank yet they said l should wait for more days.
l am very angry as l type this.
Dear Nairalanders, pls advise me on what to do since they said any bank that refuses to reverse within a stipulated amount of time will be sanctioned. What are d steps to take?
Pls, l want to do it urgently since my one thousand naira has gone like that in d past. This time, it's twenty one thousand. To worsen it, l want to borrow to eat. Pls moderators, do something.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Should Never Do When The Thunder Is Striking / Manganese Ore Seller In Nigeria / How To Open Disabled Facebook Account Instantly – 100% Working Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.