Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,660 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller (953 Views)

How Do I Recover My Stolen Certificates Found With A Smuggler In Lagos? / How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker / Quickteller , Fidelity Bank And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by Sexybrain2023: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodevening everyone, please i seriously need help on how to recover my money or the Appropriate Authority to Approach with this issue.

On the 5th March 2023
I my husband transfered 83k from his Access Bank to my First bank Account Via Quickteller. The transaction was successful but i haven't been credited by First bank since then till date.

We both went to our banks severally but nothing has been done till now.

My bank asked me to bring a Section ID, which ACCESS BANK told my husband there's no SECTION ID because its a 3rd party Transaction. We contacted quickteller and they said they have sent mails to first bank to credit beneficiary till now nothing.

Ive called both banks and quickteller on twitter yet still np action

Please can anyone suggest what i can do further to retrive my money back

Cc justwise
Cc seun
Cc lalasticlala
Ccmynd44

Pls kindly hep me push to front page please cos 83k cant just go like that
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by Olaoluwa112(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Go to bank and request for your bank statement, you can as well tell your hubby to do the same.
This will tell you where the money is hanging.

Meanwhile I need your help.

https://www.nairaland.com/7634423/it-placement-accommodation
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by youngrichnigga: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Social media remains your best bet of getting at them especially Twitter. You need to call them out on Twitter to first bank since Quickteller said they're holding the fund and make some noise with constant retweets etc; angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by Berrityga: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
How do I clean my nyash after my tissue got finished?? Thats how stewpid your question sounds.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by Sexybrain2023: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Olaoluwa112:
Go to bank and request for your bank statement, you can as well tell your hubby to do the same.
This will tell you where the money is hanging.

Meanwhile I need your help.

https://www.nairaland.com/7634423/it-placement-accommodation

We have both gotten our bank Statement
It shows the money left my husband Account on that day but Nothing of such is reflected pn mine
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by sixtus3606(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
First bank don use your money to do business
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by OGwales(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oya sope otilo,

E don go, oya sope otilo...
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by princepeter566: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2023
No be una vote APC?
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by anyilalaz: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
I had a smilar issue with quickteller while transfering money to Providus bank from my Stanbic. Visited my bank and the same reason you gave was what they said. No section ID.

Let Quickteller reach out to your hubby bank. Do this with all details attached via email, copy the banks involve, cpd@cbn.gov.ng., then wait like 5-7days and you will see your alert confirm.

That was all I did in my own case.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by Sexybrain2023: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
anyilalaz:
I had a smilar issue with quickteller while transfering money to Providus bank from my Stanbic. Visited my bank and the same reason you gave was what they said. No section ID.

Let Quickteller reach out to your hubby bank. Do this with all details attached via email, copy the banks involve, cpd@cbn.gov.ng., then wait like 5-7days and you will see your alert confirm.

That was all I did in my own case.

Thank you so much

I tried sending the mail yesterday but it keeps failling. I went to Cbn page got the same email tried agan same thing.
Please do you know if there's a change?

Or can i send it to Cbn directly?
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
There should be penalties against banks that witheld transactions that was declined but the sender got debited for more than 48hrs.It is a deliberate attempt to swindle customers.Nigeria is not yet ripe for a cashless policy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by anyilalaz: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sexybrain2023:

Thank you so much

I tried sending the mail yesterday but it keeps failling. I went to Cbn page got the same email tried agan same thing.
Please do you know if there's a change?

Or can i send it to Cbn directly?

Please try quickteller on WhatsApp 07009065000. For a faster response, can call their customer care on 07009065000, 016283888, or 019065000 or email support@interswitchgroup.com
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by Sexybrain2023: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Thank You so much everyone for your input. Am so happy i just got a reversal now after several mails to Cpd.

My 83,400 is back with the interest of 53 naira grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Quickteller by Chisomwo: 1:52pm On May 22
Sexybrain2023:
Thank You so much everyone for your input. Am so happy i just got a reversal now after several mails to Cpd.

My 83,400 is back with the interest of 53 naira grin
please I have similar issues how do I resolve it

(1) (Reply)

Otukpo Robbery Attack; 4 Suspects Arrested, 2 Killed / Imo PDP Chairman Murdered / How Mercyland Security Almost Killed Me And Stole my two Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.