Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter (3327 Views)

Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by Racoon(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
So anyone who call government to accountability & responsibility is now an opposition member.See how Buhari have bastardized this country? Showing cluelessness globally.This is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by kYjelly2: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
I keep saying most Nigerians don't even know what they want.

Always shouting APC PDP!!!!!!!!!

Atikulate!!!!!!!!!

Febuari!!!!!!!!!!

Never discussing actual issues and their solutions.

Look at that one already shouting PDP after that horrific incident by the satanic and cursed boko h... He can't even settle down to actually think, even if it's just for a second.

You guys think Nigeria will get better with all this rubbish
Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by DFlyest: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Obijulius:
I have always said it, that one of the conditions for supporting Buhari/Osibanjo is that you must be exceptionally stupid- but you must not try to outshine Buhari/Osibanjo in their stupidity!

A foreigner feels our pain more than us while some 30,000 Naira per month zombies continue to swim in grand poverty.

Who told you they're even getting up to #30,000

1 Like

Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by EvilMetahuman: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
The same ediots that told us chibok was a scam and was used by APC are the ones praising this guy now.

See them act like they care about human life

Choi..

Thunder fire ipob people
Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by ratcockoduduwa: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Obijulius:
I have always said it, that one of the conditions for supporting Buhari/Osibanjo is that you must be exceptionally stupid- but you must not try to outshine Buhari/Osibanjo in their stupidity!

A foreigner feels our pain more than us while some 30,000 Naira per month zombies continue to swim in grand poverty.

You are even more gracious by referring them as stupid. The correct word to describe buhari's fanatics is ret@rds.

1 Like

Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by funkei: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
Isha Sesay's grammar is horrible.

I don't see anything wrong with her English, or perhaps you found error in the op's use of the word obliterate which is to wipe out completely. Lampoon would have been a better word.

1 Like

Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
funkei:

I don't see anything wrong with her English, or perhaps you found error in the op's use of the word obliterate which is to wipe out completely. Lampoon would have been a better word.
Let me give you a clue. The grammatical error is a subject-verb agreement error.

1 Like

Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
Isha Sesay's grammar is horrible.

Even with her bad grammar, she is earning big, traveling the world, getting acclaims and amassing truckloads of various articles of wealth and fans, month in, month out, steadily, like that! When she is not butchering your English, she speaks Krio, and her native language, delighting in doing so.

While you? In your self -appointed, zero- pay role as the spokesperson of the Inglis police, are on NL, dancing in and out of peoples' posts' like a cricket, offering meaningless contributions, just glorying that you know your language of subjugation very well, to the point of shaming posters who have real opinions (however bad their grammar may be)....and you are decidedly not as rich and accomplished as Isha of the atrocious grammar. So what gives? cheesy

How do you live with yourself knowing that your sole contribution here is worshipping your colonial masters? I hope you are not like this offline, cos that's some seriously messed up ish and icky-ness.
Mental slavery is a real problem, and you are lost in it darling

Cheers (or not)

4 Likes

Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
@ topic
Many times when I see the British, etc media and their contributions lipsrsealed with regards to politics in Africa, I go like, lipsrsealed angry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
merahki:

Even with her bad grammar, she is earning big, traveling the world, getting acclaims and amassing truckloads of various articles of wealth and fans, month in, month out, steadily, like that! When she is not butchering your English, she speaks Krio, and her native language, delighting in doing so.

While my father? In his self -appointed, zero- pay role as the spokesperson of the Inglis police, is on NL, dancing in and out of peoples' posts' like a cricket, offering meaningless contributions, just glorying that he knows the language of his subjugation very well, to the point of shaming posters who have real opinions (however bad their grammar may be)....and he is decidedly not as rich and accomplished as Isha of the atrocious grammar. So what gives? cheesy

How does my father live with himself knowing that his sole contribution is worshipping his colonial masters? I hope he is not like this offline, cos that's some seriously messed up ish and icky-ness.
Mental slavery is a real problem, and my father is lost in it darling

Cheers (or not)

Be respectful.

1 Like

Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by troubleseller: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Earthbound:
I can't believe there hasn't been an official press conference where the president would speak with emotion rather than a ghost written speech.

Even Trump makes use of his Twitter handle judiciously.
Bruh.....

Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by funkei: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Let me give you a clue. The grammatical error is a subject-verb agreement error.

I get your point, but you let's believe in social communication as in social media the grammar is clearly informal, remember you said her grammar is horrible ( very bad or horrifying) so we don't have to be hypercritical if instead of deserve she wrote deserves, sometimes auto correct could even change that but it's an informal setting and many don't review or proof read.
Any way you are a grammar Nazi man!
Re: Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
funkei:

I get your point, but you let's believe in social communication as in social media the grammar is clearly informal, remember you said her grammar is horrible ( very bad or horrifying) so we don't have to be hypercritical if instead of deserve she wrote deserves, sometimes auto correct could even change that but it's an informal setting and many don't review or proof read.
Any way you are a grammar Nazi man!
You are a brilliant person. Nice conversing with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gombe Assembly Passes ₦120 Billion 2021 Budget / Now It Has Been Confirmed That The Igbos Have Gas In Large Quantity. / Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.