Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Atiku - Dont Only Show The Bad Side. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku - Dont Only Show The Bad Side. (207 Views)

The Bad Side Of Peter Obi / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / Why Do People Only Look At The Bad Side Of Every Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku - Dont Only Show The Bad Side. by Joevics(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2018
People are prone to only tell you how bad a person is and its no different in the case of Atiku.

Since his emergence as PDP's flag bearer, people (you know them) have continued to tell us how corrupt he is.

Just like the Buhari government will tell us how bad the PDP government is, but cheerfully claim projects started by the same bad party.

So I was going through twitter and I saw this post on how Atiku is helping girls from the North. I have seen other posts made years back on how he empowers women, but I couldn't screen shot them.

The one below is an interesting conversation between a pro and anti Atiku supporters.

Re: Atiku - Dont Only Show The Bad Side. by rusher14: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu once claimed Boko Haram was founded by Buhari, IBB and ATIKU.

1 Like

Re: Atiku - Dont Only Show The Bad Side. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2018
When Atiku was in APC he is a saint but he crossed carpet to PDP he is a devil. Had it been APC had focused on convincing Nigerians to vote for them rather than media propaganda, I think many would have had a change of heart

(1) (Reply)

Ex-cjn, Kutigi, Dies At 78 / How Do We Dissolve The Senate / I’m Still In PDP, Ekweremadu Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.