Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) (19308 Views)

Fayose In Court Over Unpaid ₦‎900 Million Legal Fees / Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by MeanChris(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

wait till inec declare that verdict. all these online sensation of atikulating, I stand with Buhari songs is just an ignorant display

Nigerians will decides through poll not on nairaland and I doubt if they will want to relied on smart thief

grin grin grin

Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Ategberoson(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:

grin grin grin

you're a kid. how does that invalidate that Nigerian decides determines who become president through poll not social media

and for your attached pic, Anyone can pretend to be PDP member to discredit Atiku and anyone can pretend to be APC member to discredit Buhari. this is election time, ma sun
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by MeanChris(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

you're a kid. how does that invalidate that Nigerian decides determines who become president through poll not social media

and for your attached pic, Anyone can pretend to be PDP member to discredit Atiku and anyone can pretend to be APC member to discredit Buhari. this is election time, ma sun

Oga, I don't have your time. Byee

It's a serious waste of time trying to redeem the irredeemable
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
THIS TIMI FRANK IS ON SAPELE WEED.HE NEED TO BE SILENCED.BETWEEN HIM AND FAYOSE I WONDER WHICH ONE IS THE MOST FOOLISH.WHAT WILL THE DEATH OF THE USELESS AYODELE ADD TO THE NATION.THIS IS A STAMEN T COMING FROM AN EMPTY BARREL THAT IS PAINED THAT HE LOST HIS RELEVANCE.
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by johnnny12(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
That Timi frank is high on a cheap drugs..
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Omoboricash(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
In as much as I disagree with efcc for holding on to Foyese in the cell, I think frank needs to caution the way he plays his opposition. This deformation of character and this allegation has to be looking into. Timi has to be invited and give more details on how the efcc wanted to poison or kill Fayose. This allegation can not be swept under carpet
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Ategberoson(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:

Oga, I don't have your time. Byee

It's a serious waste of time trying to redeem the irredeemable

see this mumu want to redeem irredeemable. imbeciles sef dey talk of redemption you've long lost

never again shall will return back to the era of stealing is not corruption. Buhari might have his flaw but Atiku is a no no
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by andybob(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
U also dey rant nonsense it clearly shows u are biased ,which ruling class in the era of Nigeria has ever cared for the citizen of the country,na today killing dey start,,,abeg talk another thing
MeanChris:

Sometimes I wonder where some people who comment on this forum actually come from?
Bros, are you ok? Technology should fast improve so that computers will be deleting stupid comments all by themselves..

Same goes for everybody still supporting this administration.. where do you guys come from bikonu? An administration that doesn't care about the common man on the street, they'd rather give you 5k trader's money than create policies that you'll help SMEs.
An administration that went to US and the main thing Oga stated clear was that Fulani herdsmen do not carry arms.. Not that his country needs aids, but to defend terrorists.

If not for anything, the bloodletting under this administration should make any sensible person be against them but here is one of our citizens openly displaying, should I call it stupidity.

If you're supporting Buhari because of tribal reasons, ask yourself this important question.. IS IT WORTH IT?

Lives of thousands of people in the middle belt and beyond are in the hands of Nigerians o. If Buhari should enter a second term, second term you know even the stupidest politicians do anyhow; they have nothing to loose na.

Imagine Buhari on a second term mission?

The ball is in our court.

Please don't mind the incoherent fellow I quoted, it's not his fault. If you have watched the movie 'World War Z', you'd know it's not really his fault
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by MeanChris(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

see this mumu want to redeem irredeemable. imbeciles sef dey talk of redemption you've long lost

never again shall will return back to the era of stealing is not corruption. Buhari might have his flaw but Atiku is a no no

You'd rather stay in the era of Ganduje Babaringa Banking International and the era of Fulani herdsmen are Libyans
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by MeanChris(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
andybob:
U also dey rant nonsense it clearly shows u are biased ,which ruling class in the era of Nigeria has ever cared for the citizen of the country,na today killing dey start,,,abeg talk another thing

Okwuo, abutaba ha. Abeg shift joor
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Uteghe(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
shocked Timi Frank; Nigeria's ugliest politician. Shame on the w.hore that will marry or spread her legs for this creature.
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Papitrend(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
kokomilala:
When one has to sieve between rational and irrational comments on Nairaland, in response to posts,one is immediately likely to get more irrational, stupid and hideous comments more than the sensible ones.Ironically, these irrational goofs get more likes because of the effect of sheepish band wagon swing.
For the life of me,I can't understand why a reasonable person would imagine that their fellow beings deserve the brutality they come under.
At times,I just wonder what would become of the future of the half-baked,ill-educated and unemployable products that our institutions turn out every year,if a graduate doesn't understand the voices of dissent in a political order.
I wonder,can you imagine someone saying he deserves to die,asking if he has any political value, please if he no longer has a political value,has his life seized to have value or has he not got family members, the level at which some guys spew trash it just leaves so much less to desire in the character of people we've got in this country
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Ategberoson(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:

You'd rather stay in the era of Ganduje Babaringa Banking International and the era of Fulani herdsmen are Libyans

any different between that and financial and political supremacy that occurred btw obj&Atiku

you kids don't know what instigate their political tussle. Atiku was a smart thief than OBJ hence what cause their earlier rift the second was obj tyrant decision for third term

so is the same Atiku you want Nigerian to vote for again to continue establishing business with Nigeria money, employ Nigerians that provide his service exchange of their salaries/wages and started chanting I employed 50million Nigerians as if that's the solution to move the country forward
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by MeanChris(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

any different between that and financial and political supremacy that occurred btw obj&Atiku

you kids don't know what instigate their political tussle. Atiku was a smart thief than OBJ hence what cause their earlier rift the second was obj tyrant decision for third term

so is the same Atiku you want Nigerian to vote for again to continue establishing business with Nigeria money, employ Nigerians that provide his service exchange of their salaries/wages and started chanting I employed 50million Nigerians as if that's the solution to move the country forward

So your point now is we should continue with Buhari
An ancestor that has and is still willing to borrow away my future??
Never Never Never
AnythingisBetterThanBuhari
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Ategberoson(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:

So your point now is we should continue with Buhari An ancestor that has and is still willing to borrow away my future?? Never Never Never AnythingisBetterThanBuhari

Atiku is not any better, he's a smart thief
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by kokomilala(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
@Papitrend,The BBC,last year ranked Nairaland as Nigeria's most popular social media forum. It's concerning if it can't educate its members.It should be a socio evolution of thoughts.
Now,these sociopaths,whether we admit it or not,are indirectly miseducating,most especially, impressionable kids who come here. Oh,they feel it's cool and sexy to brutalize anyone who doesn't agree with the government.
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by MeanChris(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

Atiku is not any better, he's a smart thief

Atiku is better than Buhari. With Peter Obi in that government, things will improve greatly
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Ategberoson(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:

Atiku is better than Buhari. With Peter Obi in that government, things will improve greatly

what was peter obi achievement as Anambra governor?

state his achievement here
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by MeanChris(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

what was peter obi achievement as Anambra governor?

state his achievement here

Where will I start??

Chief amongst others, he had saved $150million in the Anambra state coffers as at the time he left the government. He provided the banksand account numbers where the monies and the equities were kept
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Ategberoson(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:

Where will I start??

Chief amongst others, he had saved $150million in the Anambra state coffers as at the time he left the government. He provided the banksand account numbers where the monies and the equities were kept

is that what you called achievement? no he should have spend the money na let efcc make him sweat

all politicians are thieves no matter how much you acknowledged them here. obi I don't know but atiku is a smart thief
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Jaydear: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
GoTV:
angry Fayose deserves to be brutally tortured for the crimes against humanity he committed in Ekiti. Stomach infrastructure remains a scam and an insult to Ekiti people who he rendered useless. In saner climes, he would have been fed to hungry crocodiles and broadcasted on live TV to serve as a deterrence to others angry
On the contrary, you and and all yours it is that will be tortured. Stupid IDIOT.
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by MeanChris(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

is that what you called achievement? no he should have spend the money na let efcc make him sweat

all politicians are thieves no matter how much you acknowledged them here. obi I don't know but atiku is a smart thief

Is it not better to be a smart thief than be an arrogant one? Where did Buhari's son get the money he used to buy a powerbike worth over 50million? Yet, Buhari will come to Nigerians and tell us he doesn't have 22million to purchase nomination form. Does he think we are stupid??

Sir, you must atikulate today. My argument still remains Atiku is better than Buhari
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
GoTV:
angry Fayose deserves to be brutally tortured for the crimes against humanity he committed in Ekiti. Stomach infrastructure remains a scam and an insult to Ekiti people who he rendered useless. In saner climes, he would have been fed to hungry crocodiles and broadcasted on live TV to serve as a deterrence to others angry
you are just irresponsible.
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Below is a statement from the Former deputy National Publicity Secretary of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Timi Frank on the detention of Ayodele Fayose by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC;

The immediate past Deputy National Publicity Secretary of All Progressives Congress (APC) Comrade Timi Frank, has strongly condemned the continued detention of immediate past Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose, by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), warning that no harm must happen to the former governor.

Frank said the alarm is necessary because of the information available to him that the agency has been instructed ‘by the powers that be’ to either poison or render the outspoken politician (Fayose) incapacitated ahead of the 2019 general elections.

In a statement released on Wednesday in Abuja, Frank wondered why somebody who voluntary released himself to the agency should be kept in custody more than 24 hours.

The former APC spokesman said that in as much as he will never support corruption, justice must be done to all and sundry.

Frank revealed that Fayose is being held by the EFCC not because of any currupt act but because of his outspokenness against the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC.

He wondered “why former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Engr. Babachir Lawal was not detain over allegation of grasscutting scandal, why EFCC refuse to invite the wife of the President Aisha Buhari over recent allegation involving his ADC, why MTN scandal involving Chief of Staff to the President is not investigated, why NNPC scandal involving the GMD Kanti Baru and why allegation of corruption against the National Chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomohle does not interest the agency, among so many others in the ruling party.

“The truth is that once you are not a member of APC, you are corrupt but once you join the evil party, your sins are forgiven,” he state.

On the plan to render Fayose incapacitated, Frank said: “A Senior staff of the agency last night had to call attention of some opposition leaders to the instruction given to the agency by the presidency to ensure that Fayose does not leave EFCC custody a healthy person.

“Another operative early this morning also informed us that a healthy Fayose who walked into headquarters of EFCC yesterday was seen vomiting this morning. I called on Nigerians to pray for Fayose because the evil plan of APC government against the PDP leader is not known yet.”

Frank, who urge the former governor not to eat or drink anything coming from the operative of EFCC, also called the attention of the international community to what he described as a selective manner in which President Buhari is fighting corruption in Nigeria.

https://politicsngr.com/ex-apc-chieftain-raises-alarm-plot-kill-fayose-efcc-custody-details/

I pray he dies in a Fvcking black Maria, starved of oxygen and any fvcking dignity left of this bald headed thief from the disgusting depths of Deptford where he used to be a security guard.
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by MeanChris(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

You are referring to saving $150million as not an achievement? Anambra state allocation is around 4billion o, that's around 11million dollars. 50% of it goes into paying salaries, so let's say at the end of the month he gets 5.5million dollars. Coupled with all other projects, road construction, erosion control, bridge constructions, investment in education etc.

Mr. Peter Obi bought 1 school bus each and gave to over 5000 sec schs in Anambra state. He bought 50laptops and installed internet facility in over 5000 sec schs in Anambra. He bought 30kva generator worth over 5millon naira and gave to over 5000 sec schs in Anambra. I was a student so i benefited.

Not to talk of the roads and the many erosion sites he worked on. Mr. Peter Obi did wonders in Anambra and ended up saving such an amount.

Sir, please Obediently Atikulate!
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Ategberoson(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:

Is it not better to be a smart thief than be an arrogant one? Where did Buhari's son get the money he used to buy a powerbike worth over 50million? Yet, Buhari will come to Nigerians and tell us he doesn't have 22million to purchase nomination form. Does he think we are stupid??

Sir, you must atikulate today. My argument still remains Atiku is better than Buhari

if Nigeria is a sane country Atiku and OBJ shouldn't even have a say with atrocities that happened in their govt talkless of going for election. this is why I don't take Buhari serious anymore when he was sworn in we thought all these corrupt people would be brought down to their kneel. many PDP member returned all looted money the same sets of foolish PDP member are still criticizing Buhari that country is not moving with the same country they had wrecked

how can you've a capital of 1trillion and instead of adding to the capital, the administrator are distributing the money lavishly among themselves, the CEO fire all the past administrators and employ a new set of people after wrecking the 1 trillion to the lowest capital. does such past administrators has right to question the slow cash up of the company with many liability the new employer met on ground?

why dasuki was arrested and gej wasn't is an injustice on Dasuki side. Nigeria with useless law
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by philanjay: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kingosytex:
i am patiently waiting to see what will become of okoroawusa, aregbesola, ganDOLLARje and others. i don't support corruption. the fight against corruption should be even and not one-sided
PDP didn't probe it's members but the opposition, now that they are the opposition, they will be probe whenever APC leaves power the another party in power will probe them that's how it goes. remember a house that fight against itself can not stand. ask OBJ and GEJ. they know what am talking about.
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by MeanChris(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

if Nigeria is a sane country Atiku and OBJ shouldn't even have a say with atrocities that happened in their govt talkless of going for election. this is why I don't take Buhari serious anymore when he was sworn in we thought all these corrupt people would be brought down to their kneel. many PDP member returned all looted money the same sets of foolish PDP member are still criticizing Buhari that country is not moving with the same country they had wrecked

how can you've a capital of 1trillion and instead of adding to the capital, the administrator are distributing the money lavishly among themselves, the CEO fire all the past administrators and employ a new set of people after wrecking the 1 trillion to the lowest capital. does such past administrators has right to question the slow cash up of the company with many liability the new employer met on ground?

why dasuki was arrested and gej wasn't is an injustice on Dasuki side. Nigeria with useless law

And you think it's now that they are disbursing money? What do you think happened to the $300 million dollars Abacha loot that was returned recently? The same Abacha Buhari said he never stole.
What do you think is happening to the $1billion Buhari took for fight against Boko Haram, the same Boko Haram they said was 'technical defeated'
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
roymary:

Honestly, your brain is paining you. Real talk undecided

go and eat something, talking on an empty stomach no good.
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Ategberoson(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:

And you think it's now that they are disbursing money? What do you think happened to the $300 million dollars Abacha loot that was returned recently? The same Abacha Buhari said he never stole.
What do you think is happening to the $1billion Buhari took for fight against Boko Haram, the same Boko Haram they said was 'technical defeated'

continue arguing ignorantly Atiku is not a saviour to Nigeria development
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by MeanChris(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

continue arguing ignorantly Atiku is not a saviour to Nigeria development

I'm arguing with fact and you're saying I'm arguing ignorantly? Where did I sound ignorant in my entire post?
Re: Timi Frank Raises Alarm Over Plot To Kill Fayose In EFCC Custody (DETAILS) by Ategberoson(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:

I'm arguing with fact and you're saying I'm arguing ignorantly? Where did I sound ignorant in my entire post?

you've been off point from the beginning of your needless and incoherent unpaid acknowledgement

save those words for after election to encourage your ignorant people like here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airport Safety: Enugu Govt Closes Orie Emene Market / Lawal-Dare: Candidate Sacked By Court Wins Fresh PDP Guber Primary In Zamfara / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.