Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore (24558 Views)

Reno:Another Obi lie Busted, Peter Obi Is Dishonest And Extremely Manipulative. / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by vineyardfarms: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
TRUTH MAY BE BITTER, YOU ARE ON POINT. EXCEPT THROUGH REVOLUTION POWER WILL REMAIN WITH THE OLD BREED THAT HAS NO AGENDA EXCEPT ON HOW TO STEAL MORE.
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Tenn88: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:
Obj is in our past and the "useless "Dullard too will be history by 2019. But Sowore needs to take a chill pill, as the damage done by the useless Buhari can only be repaired by an Atikulate hand.

Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Dmanky(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
udemzyudex:
Lol.. This mumu will not come third in this election with all this rant.

Oga get there first and prosecute everyone of them, haba. Stop telling us what we already know.

Continue with all this rant and kiss my vote goodbye.

D guy don already talk am say ur vote no go count at all,say ur participation in revolutionizing 9ja na im go count.
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Tenn88: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

If you ever insulted GEJ when he was president then you are nothing but a hypocrite
grin grin grin you're right bro
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
about obj.... I disagree!

about buhari......I AGREE COMPLETELY!

#ANYBODY BUT BUHARI IS THE WAY FORWARD!
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by mahdino: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Success100:
Atiku cannot and will not transform Nigeria in this coming election likewise Buhari, that is the truth.
What do you Call a man that does not have respect for elders? I think worst than useless
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by hfc80: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:
Obj is in our past and the "useless "Dullard too will be history by 2019. But Sowore needs to take a chill pill, as the damage done by the useless Buhari can only be repaired by an Atikuilate hand.

atiku is also unless and dishonest what is he looking for am tired of politician using Nigeria to do experiment
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by mahdino: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
vineyardfarms:
TRUTH MAY BE BITTER, YOU ARE ON POINT. EXCEPT THROUGH REVOLUTION POWER WILL REMAIN WITH THE OLD BREED THAT HAS NO AGENDA EXCEPT ON HOW TO STEAL MORE.
Nonsense, give only one example with facts that the man has stole. Just one and leave the rest.
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by KanwuliaMama: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nor be small tin o!
OBJ na first class hypocrite!
His God will never forgive him. Amen! cheesy
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by PROPHETmichael: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Success100:
Atiku cannot and will not transform Nigeria in this coming election likewise Buhari, that is the truth.

You may be right but you know politics is a game of number and there is no other party except PDP that can match APC rigging for rigging, money for money, fire for fire and numbers for numbers.

Sowere is moving ahead of his shadow. He should've start somewhere, maybe as a governor and let Nigerians see his performance before aiming to become the president. Politics is a game of numbers and at the moment, his party (AAC) doesn't have the required number to dislodge APC and it is only PDP who can put an end to Buhari's misery.
My advice is that AAC should focus on winning governorship seat, use it as a platform towards 2023 election to show Nigerians what they are capable of doing at the highest level if given the chance.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by ehissi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Success100:
Elders that have milked our country to dryness. People are dying on the hospital bed for not having #20,000 to pay. Poverty in the country all in the name of "ELDERS". Revolution is needed in this country so as to make things right again. Thousands of graduates roaming on the streets without jobs, what has elders done for them?

An elder statemans is an elder statemans. Period.
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by marvinsync(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
magoo10:
While we agree that bubari is useless sowore is also a very useless youth for supporting a lifeless dullard as president in 2015.

and we all useless for voting him in
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
Sowore again
This man no dey shut up little bit
But na true talk he talk oo
If you know you know but abusing elders is unfair

Why are you sounding like Fela grin

Yes, Sowore is saying the truth that is in all our hearts, which we are unable to speak out for fear of offending vested interests (some of them actually our own) but he's using extreme/offensive language. It takes someone from outside to actually pick out the little, little flaws that have turned Nigeria into an animalistic society.

And of course in the jungle the most powerful animals live privileged lives so our leaders actually need the jungle environment they have created to continue enjoying extrordinary perks and privileges. They will never change the system because it favours them.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Abdogood(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
I just laugh out loud when I hear people says Atiku will fix Nigeria. Like seriously, Are you all not students of history..
Nigeria is not getting better.. Its going down, our leaders knows this that is why everyone is trying to eat whatever that is left.

Check: from the obj era to buharis' things are getting worse. Yet who suffers the masses.

As long we keep recycling old politicians Nigeria is going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by sleek214(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
sowore is as useless as buhari
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Grayxme: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sowore is sure not a politician neither is he a leader...He is advised to go back to the abroad he is coming from
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Painkila: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=72170128]One thing he got right is that Buhari is useless cheesy[/quote SD ]don't know how old you are
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by princetom1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
udemzyudex:

Truth in telling us what we already know? At least most of us know baba is crook, no politician is a Saint, so why wasting your time on them?

Read my post again and make sure you understand it very well, I'm not talking about suffering or smiling, he is my candidate but going ahead to tell me what I already know to me is a waste of time, most Nigerians know politicians are thieves.

So tell us how you intend to make this country create, and the things you will put in place to achieve it.

That was at a summit, not a place to campaign... Other presidential aspirant too gave speech at the summit, especially fela durotoye and Eunice. If u are following him, u will know that he is raising money through contributions from Nigeria and he has a plan that he calls SPICER HEAT (security, power, infrastructure, corruption, economy, restructure and health, education, agriculture, tourism. I too learn this just by listening to a couple of his campaigns

Note: some people still don't belive the Buhari, the obasanjo, the atiku, Tinubu and so on are thieves... They are saint to some people and people like that are who we live with everyday... Very sad situation if i must say

Follow sowore2019 on Facebook and Instagram to see what he is doing everyday and how he has able to raise money and volunteers so far on a continuous basis...
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by GistFullGround: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
franchasng:
shut up!!!

Why should he make noise in New York, is Sowore an American

Foolish you!

Because America is giving you fools green card and citizenship to run away and be slaving in their land working like slaves, you guys now feel so comfortable and sabotage the brave Nigerians trying to liberate your nation from useless leaders!

Only a matter of time, one day, America and other nations will have a leader that will become unfriendly to all non-indigenous American citizens.

Jewish people are also in America but even though they are also American citizens, they still contribute fully in building Israel their home land and making sure Israel remains a great nation for them.

But useless Nigerians once u manage to secure PR or green card or citizenship of any country, u begin to despise your father land, fools!!

Leave Sowore alone, his words were even kind to those foolish past and present leaders!!!

You are a sorry excuse for a human and I wont dignify you with a response.
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by princetom1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dmanky:

D guy don already talk am say ur vote no go count at all,say ur participation in revolutionizing 9ja na im go count.

They even twisted wat he said... He was saying, if we all don't stand up and say enough is enough... He isn't talking about carrying gun bt taking a stand... Come 2019, if u vote, protect ur vote and 1 person can't do it, imagine if 500 people voted at a centre, and they all decided to make sure their vote is counted and registered? That's d revolution he is talking about... It's by fire by force without carrying arm
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Codes151(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
I have only one question!!! Is this guy in nigeria??
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by princetom1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Seenyo:
about obj.... I disagree!

about buhari......I AGREE COMPLETELY!

#ANYBODY BUT BUHARI IS THE WAY FORWARD!

Anybod but Buhari isn't the way forward bros... Let's not repeat mistake of 2015 #ANYBODY apart from Jonathan... Look for a credible candidate. As for me, sowore is the one
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
princetom1:

Anybod but Buhari isn't the way forward bros... Let's not repeat mistake of 2015 #ANYBODY apart from Jonathan... Look for a credible candidate. As for me, sowore is the one
you are spot-on bro!... BUT that demonic name (buhari) is a CAPITAL NO for me!
the redundant /satanic sadist is the most useless thing I ever wasted my vote on.....#NEVER AGAIN.
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
princetom1:

the redundant /satanic sadist is the most useless thing I ever wasted my vote on.....#NEVER AGAIN.
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by princetom1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Seenyo:

Yes... So, try make amend for that mistake of 2015. Vote someone with credibility and integrity, eg, sowore, etc that u will be able to sleep at night knowing that u are not part of the problem...
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by udemzyudex(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dmanky:

How we wan take revolutionise 9ja? Hope him go lead?
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by godwon01(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sowore is disrespectful to elders. Sentiments aside ,he is very rude to nigerian elders.
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by omoranmilowo: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sowore, hmmmmm be careful
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by KOLLYPROF(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Everyone knows the truth but these sets of gigantic thieves parading themselves as politicians are too strong to uproot in our society
That's where the problem lies
GidiWoodsMan:

Why are you sounding like Fela grin

Yes, Sowore is saying the truth that is in all our hearts, which we are unable to speak out for fear of offending vested interests (some of them actually our own) but he's using extreme/offensive language. It takes someone from outside to actually pick out the little, little flaws that have turned Nigeria into an animalistic society.

And of course in the jungle the most powerful animals live privileged lives so our leaders actually need the jungle environment they have created to continue enjoying extrordinary perks and privileges. They will never change the system because it favours them.
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by BeardedMeat(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Afamed:

We ain't Atikulooting. Those who looted your past couldn't have guaranteed your Future. Say no to # Atikulooting
Brace yasef. Put your house in order, 2019, you are in the contingent to daura.
Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by Augustenite(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:
Obj is in our past and the "useless "Dullard too will be history by 2019. But Sowore needs to take a chill pill, as the damage done by the useless Buhari can only be repaired by an Atikulate hand.

An Igbo man like you wey no dey vote go dey talk as if u get voters card. Atiku ko, Atiku ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan / El-rufai Wins Kaduna Governorship Election; Scores 1.1 Million Votes / President Buhari Assents To 5 New Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.