Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

If You Use This Legendary Cryon Back Then In School, Let Me Hear You Say ‘presen - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Use This Legendary Cryon Back Then In School, Let Me Hear You Say ‘presen (415 Views)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / Drop Your Number and School, Let's Hook You Up With Other Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Use This Legendary Cryon Back Then In School, Let Me Hear You Say ‘presen by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Hey Guys,

Before saying anything, please give me chair cause I need to sit down and laugh ��

Mehn the crayon back then in school, if you don’t have lasan na beating from your teacher.

Back then, I always buy this cryon everyday and never reach the next day and at the end of the day, everything go don break na short short cryon go remain for the carton ��, I will give that small boy on the carton beards.

Let me see who else used this legendary cryon, can’t remember the name tho.

Do You Use This Cryon Back Then In Your Primary School Days?
Comment below with ‘Present‘ and if you didn’t use it, comment ‘Absent‘.

Lesggodere!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Use This Legendary Cryon Back Then In School, Let Me Hear You Say ‘presen by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2018
CRAYON
Re: If You Use This Legendary Cryon Back Then In School, Let Me Hear You Say ‘presen by Valro(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2018
This your fingernails
U wan use am enter Guinness Book of Records?
Re: If You Use This Legendary Cryon Back Then In School, Let Me Hear You Say ‘presen by Valro(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2018
Which kind fingernails be that oga.
You de use am operate fowls?
Re: If You Use This Legendary Cryon Back Then In School, Let Me Hear You Say ‘presen by giriraj98542: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Covenant, UNN, UI, Top 20 Nigerian Universities With Most Employed Graduates / Jim Ovia Scholarship Program For Undergraduate 2019- Apply Immediately / How To Register For 2019 JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.