Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? (6168 Views)

How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? / How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? / How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by bravesoul247(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Yyvonne:
A week without my spark 2 and I'll fall sick
fall sick ke? That one strong oo
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by Rubiesangel: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2018
Can't even imagine it. It would be one hell of a punishment to go without my smart phone for even a day.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by Yyvonne: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2018
bravesoul247:
fall sick ke? That one strong oo
even when I was using a smaller phone I fell sick when it got stolen.. Not to talk of spark 2
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by Rubiesangel: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Phones are so interactive now that you possibly cant do without them. The spark 2 has gor interesting game to keep you company.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by chicwoman(f): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
LOL
When Im sleeping
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by Telvin7(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Phones are so interactive now that you possibly cant do without them. The spark 2 has gor interesting game to keep you company.
mtcheww stupid spark 2
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by chicwoman(f): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is so true
Rubiesangel:
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by chicwoman(f): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
How is it stupid
Have you tried using it before?
Telvin7:
mtcheww stupid spark 2
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by Telvin7(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
chicwoman:
How is it stupid
Have you tried using it before?
yes .......
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by Creg7: 3:30am On Oct 22, 2018
aaronson:
Mine is different, My phone is addicted to me. It's can't do without not wanting me to fiddle with it otherwise it would keep crying in form of ringtones and notification tones.

Good... Na ur own phone Dey rush u
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by tafat: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
ah, that gold cover device from tecno will be something else o.
sureinfo:
call pastors ke? what will they now call when you get to use the #18KGoldCover device by tecno mobile?
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by Realboygenius(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Me and my Camon X Pro
We dey together for forever.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Your Smartphone? by lordmario(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2018
bravesoul247:
and the one you're commenting with is?
PC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

did you ever read that User manual ? / Awoof! MTN Is Giving Free 100% Browsing Now...see How! / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.