Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000) (3395 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000) by TheGreatIYANU: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2018

When you tell most people that it is super easy to make One Million Naira, they instantly shut-off!

This is one of the most controversial topics I have had to write for BUSINESS IN LAGOS, because a lot of Nigerians do not believe they are capable of making ₦100,000 in one transaction, talk less of A MILLION!

However, I want to assure you, making One Million Naira is the least of your worries in the greater scheme of things! Keeping it, is even more difficult than making it so get that in mind.

Look… People make 100 times a Million in some contracts, even in this same country.

Some people earn 10 times that as monthly salary.

Some others budget One Million Naira for Feeding!

Basically, disabuse your mind RIGHT NOW of the notion that you can never make a Million.

In this life, you will make a million and EVEN MORE… but you just need to know three things:

WHERE, WHAT and HOW

These three factors are super important because certain businesses cannot thrive in certain environments.

WHERE AND WHAT

For example, if you decide to sell Bikini’s in core Northern states, you will suffer huge losses? WHY?

Firstly, there are hardly any Beaches in the North of Nigeria. Secondly, their religious inclinations do not allow ladies to dress in such publicly, so you will have a HARD time, selling your wares to ladies there.

As a result, you will not be able to sell the required number of Bikinis that will give you a Million Naira in Gross Revenue, talk-less of Profit!

…the WHAT and WHERE are important!

HOW

Again, the HOW matters, and I dare say, the most!

You see, the major reason why a lot of people thinking making a Million Naira is hard is because they don’t know HOW.

Once of my mentors (Dan Lok) broke this down in the best possible way and I’m going replicate his explanation right here.

Bringing it down to the Nigerian context, to make One Million Naira, there are many methods to it:

- You could sell a ₦1,000 Product to 1,000 people and make your Million

- You could sell a ₦2,500 Product to 400 People and make your Million

- You could sell a ₦5,000 Product to 200 People and make your Million

- You can offer a ₦10,000 Service to just 100 People and make your Million

- You can offer a ₦20,000 Service to 50 People and make your Million

- You make your Million by organizing a Corporate Masterclass and charging 20 Professionals ₦50,000 each

- You can carry out a ₦100,000 project for 10 Companies and make your cool Million

- You can offer your Professional Consulting service to just 4 Big Companies at the rate of ₦250,000 and make your Million

- You can solve a Major problem for just ONE BIG Organization and charge them, ONE MILLION NAIRA!

It is just a game of NUMBERS!

You must offer something to get something.

You’re either offering your High-Ticket services to companies and Individuals or selling your moderately priced products to a lot of people!

I wrote this piece to ignite a fire in you that will push you into making the decision to make ONE MILLION NAIRA before December 1st!

This year’s Christmas must be a glorious one for you and your family so make the decision today – select one of the models I have described above and take ACTION!

Culled from: https://www.businessinlagos.com/how-to-make-your-first-million-naira/

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000) by mrjaydee(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Educative ans inspiring. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000) by mrjaydee(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Educative and inspiring. Nice one
Re: How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000) by TheGreatIYANU: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
mrjaydee:
Educative ans inspiring. Nice one

Welcome bruv!
Re: How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000) by tolajay: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Interesting read.

Anyone can make as much money as they wish, just a clarity of thought, positive mindset and the equivalent work.

The big problem as highlighted isn’t making the money rather managing and multiplying it.

So, we need to teach the principles of making, managing and multiplying money.

For a good part, most Nigerians are unwilling to stay put, learn the right skills to achieve their desired results. We’re a people that believe in too much of physical work and not mental and intellectual investments.

If you can conceive it, you can create it.
Re: How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000) by hahn(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
On point
Re: How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice one bro, well said.

Dan Lok(the millionaire mentor), that guy is really good at what he does.

Thumbs up.
Re: How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000) by Javalist: 12:57am On Oct 18, 2018
The poor people bring excuses not to succeed while WE the rich take actions immediately to succeed.

Lol, in Dan Lok voice.
Re: How To Make Your First MILLION NAIRA (₦1,000,000) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Here are skills that can make you wealthy in today's Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Newclime Products For Supply And Sale In Any Quantity-in The South / Hello House,what Do I Need To Be A Guinness Distributor?advice Please! / Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.