Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

How I Expected Buhari Would Fight Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Expected Buhari Would Fight Corruption (202 Views)

Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Expected Buhari Would Fight Corruption by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
It is no secret that the black man hates development and would rather engage in corruption. When Buhari was touted in 2014 as a man to fight corruption, i believe it because i felt he was an old man, nearing natural grave, so should steal less, while devoting his time to ensure he puts his house, including Nigeria, in order, before the creator calls him.
So while most of my friends campaigned for GEJ, i sat on the fence, refusing to campaign for GEJ. One of my girlfriends who was a GEJ fan spoke to me disrespectfully one day because i was contemplating voting Buhari. I, being a no nonsense man, broke up with her and her tears never moved me.
These are what i expected Buhari to do:

1) PROBE THE SOURCE OF HIS CAMPAIGN FUNDS: I expected him to probe the source of his campaign funds after being elected. Charity they say begins at home. He didnt do this
2) PROBE PDP MEMBERS: Ofcourse i expected this too. What i expected of him was holistic, so this comes in naturally.
3) PROBE TINUBU, ATIKU, AMEACHI: I expected him to probe this trio, but to my amazement he called them saints
4) PROBE IBB, OBJ, ABDUSALAM, DANJUMA, GEJ: I expected this too. For those saying Buhari is fighting corruption, if he didnt not probe this set, then he aint fighting any corruption
5) PREVENT HIS TENURE FROM BAGGAGE OF CORRUPTION: I expected his tenure to be corruption free atleast. But the opposite happened. Lawal corruption, ikoyi money, NNPC fraud, Mainagate issue, Aisha billions etc all surfaced

Buhari disappointed me really. That is why i get annoyed when i see people saying Buhari is fighting corruption. Buhari aint fighting any corruption but brought hardship and killings to Nigerians. I have learnt my lessons. An American proverb goes thus: Con me once, you are a fool. Con me twice, call me a fool. I wont let Buhari con me twice, or i would be a fool

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Scores Administration High On Universal Health Coverage / Osinbajo To Kick-off Entrepreneurship Forum / Other Guber Aspirants Under Apga Now Support Senator Ararume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.