Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures (7897 Views)

Why I Am Withdrawing Petition Against INEC Over Rivers Poll — Magnus Abe / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
The fight of these 2 traitors go sweet me well

I remember my history

We already know how ijaws betrayed us from boro, to George Kurubo and to deite spiff spit and the chief traitor clark

Igbos don't worry yourself too much they would kill each other in rivers state once Nigeria breaks up and then we shall take back our land that was stolen from us

We still remember the current murderer and killer wike

In the video you can see ikewerre betrayal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2t9E4j0_fc

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ikewerres seen here supporting Nigeria during the war they threw their igbo brothers under the bus

I remember, we remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE9Z8nNogIQ

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
The fight of two land grabbers and traitors would be sweet, hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by cherishmichael: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Generations of Vipers, blood taste scavengers.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
cherishmichael:
Generations of Vipers, blood taste scavengers.

Who?
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Idiko1: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
@OP

There is absolutely no ground for Ijaw to fight Ikwerre in Igweocha. Ijaw are bona fide tenants in Igweocha (Port Harcourt).

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Idiko1:
@OP

There is absolutely no ground for Ijaw to fight Ikwerre in Igweocha. Ijaw are bona fide tenants in Igweocha (Port Harcourt).

Hahaha, are they not saying the want to be governor of rivers state

1 Like

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by nku5: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
vasel15:

I remember my history

We already know how ijaws betrayed us from boro, to George Kurubo and to deite spiff spit and the chief traitor clark

Igbos don't worry yourself too much they would kill each other in rivers state once Nigeria breaks up and then we shall take back our land that was stolen from us

Which igbo community was it that they mentioned towards the end of the video that the Rivers people wanted to drive out after the war. It sounded like "Igrito"
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by EmptyGarden(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
What you wish others is already upon you... The South-East is easily becoming a graveyard.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Parachoko: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
vasel15:

I remember my history

Ijaws and Ikwerres know where their land start and end in Rivers, so why do you think we will fight?

Nah your state una go dey kill unaself.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by gidgiddy: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
nku5:

Which igbo community was it that they mentioned towards the end of the video that the Rivers people wanted to drive out after the war. It sounded like "Igrito"

Igrita, also known as Igwuruta

11 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by illicit(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Abeg which tribe be majority for rivers

And how many indigenous tribes dey

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Ijoh(m): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
illicit:

Ijaw is the majority with 11 out of 23 LGA.

Far far below is Ogoni and Ikwerre.
That comes next.
Ikwerre have 3 and half Ogoni have 4.
Ikwerre half they share with Ijaw and that's Port Harcourt city LGA.

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Ijoh(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Far far below
next two are Ogoni and Ikwerre.

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
EmptyGarden:
What you wish others is already upon you... The South-East is easily becoming a graveyard.

No, yours is coming to you

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
nku5:

I am not really sure
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Ijaws and Ikwerres know where their land start and end in Rivers, so why do you think we will fight?

Hahaha, we would take all the igbo land thy was carved from the land to the sea

1 Like

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
illicit:

Igbos are majority

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

That comes next.

Hahaha, igbos don't care after you finish yourselves we would take the land that gowon stole from us, including the oil wells that belongs to imo state, from the land to the sea

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by illicit(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijoh:

That comes next.

Wow

I am enlightened

So ogoni is a tribe, I thought it's a place
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
illicit:

Wow

I am enlightened

So ogoni is a tribe, I thought it's a place

Hahaha, so You don't remember their chief traitor that killed igbos for the fulanis and then Abacha killed him, remember saro wiwa

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Parachoko: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
vasel15:

Hahaha, we would take all the igbo land thy was carved from the land to the sea
Which Ibo land was carved from the land to sea? Guy, you are extremely confuse.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Parachoko: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
vasel15:

Hahaha, igbos don't care after you finish yourselves we would take the land that gowon stole from us, including the oil wells that belongs to imo state, from the land to the sea
Rivers State Is more peaceful than the South East.

And thinking there will be an ethnic cleansing in Rivers State shows how shallow you are.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Which Ibo land was carved from the land to sea? Guy, you are extremely confuse.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Rivers State Is more peaceful than the South East.

And thinking there will be an ethnic cleansing shows how shallow you are.

You don't know the ijaws then, can't you see the Ijaw boy saying they have 11 out of 23 lgs

I am just saying igbos would take back what was stolen from us by gowon go and read the history

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Parachoko: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
vasel15:

You don't know the ijaws then, can't you see the Ijaw boy saying they have 11 out of 23 lgs

I am just saying igbos would take back what was stolen from us by gowon go and read the history
Yes, Ijaws have 11 and half. You can list out Ibo lands you are talking about make we see.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by vasel15: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes, Ijaws have 11 and half. You can list out Ibo lands you are talking about make we see.

Look at the map I posted
Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Parachoko: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=vasel15 post=112125344][/quote] Please bro, I expect you to be smarter than this. In that riverine part you dey claim as Ibo areas, I am seeing Okrika, Ogoni and Ibani areas in your circle part?

I will just have to agree you have never been to Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nah everybody dey betray this useless people,Yoruba betrayed them,hausa betrayed them,Fulani betrayed them and now ikwere and ijaw are betraying them,useless people

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Parachoko:

Nothing is more distressing as in this their "Ebonyin are not Igbo" chant. Everyone hate you and you hate yourselves. Igbo no get SHAME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpDZ5RID0FI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures by Parachoko: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
jerseyboy:

Nothing is more distressing as in this their "Ebonyin are not Igbo" chant. Everyone hate you and you hate yourselves. SHAME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! / Jose Antonio Ocampo Ends World Bank Bid & Backs Okonjo-Iweala / Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.