Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nigerian Man Based In Italy Caught Pouring Jazz On Her Grandmother Coffin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Based In Italy Caught Pouring Jazz On Her Grandmother Coffin (525 Views)

How My Neighbor’s Husband Lied That I Used Jazz On Him / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Based In Italy Caught Pouring Jazz On Her Grandmother Coffin by Mrop(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
According to this facebook user, Nigerian Man based in Italy was caught on Camera pouring black substance on her Grandmother coffin during the burial ceremony.

According to her, the nigerian Italy based man has unexplained wealth. See photos and video below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-man-based-in-italy-caught-pouring-jazz-on-her-grandmother-coffin/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpA9YsOlRyA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=421my6lyn5t8

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Based In Italy Caught Pouring Jazz On Her Grandmother Coffin by Mrop(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy wink

See more Photos & Watch Full VIDEO >>> HERE

more

Re: Nigerian Man Based In Italy Caught Pouring Jazz On Her Grandmother Coffin by Donald95(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Where is your brain? Do you think he will just do such thing in such a public place and no one will see and question him?

Tell that envious human that bribed you to blackmail this blessed Italy based business man to please go find better work to do and also pray to God to bless him or her instead of Channelling all his strength to drag down someones Identity
Re: Nigerian Man Based In Italy Caught Pouring Jazz On Her Grandmother Coffin by itspzpics(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Naija Foodstuff To You In USA Or Canada / ‘I And My Stepfather Are Happily Married’— Lady Makes Shocking Revelation / Beautiful Cotton Bed Sheets For Chikini Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.