Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC (28731 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by maskid(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
no audio seen
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
X
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by olufolarin2222: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

Do you have plans for AND?

Have you done THE mandatory industrial attachment program?
yes in progress. And have done IT
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by AtikuDeman: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Any president or govt who does not believe in the right and freedom of her citizenry and most especially in the rule of law breeds anarchy and not worthy to be called a democratic govt. Buhari is a disease that must be cured in 2019, he has failed more than failure itself
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by dancewith: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
When would we start doing things properly in Nigeria? EFCC had four or more years to prepare their case. Why didn't they charge him to court if they found him wanting? This is the practice all over the world

You don't arrest and investigate. You conclude your investigation before making arrest. Four years is over sufficient for EFCC to have concluded whatever investigation they needed to do here. It is really time we got things right here. It could be anyone tomorrow

For those rejoicing over this, the cloak of vengeance meted to one is meted to all

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by crimeboss: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
seyilabi:
Then he will remain their for a long time.

What do u think was fayose's intention when he packed his bag?, u will get nothing from being an enemy of progress.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
GoTV:
sad Efcc should torture him with hot pressing Iron and insert a broom stick in his Pe.nis. He will talk fast. Useless thief that thinks he can insult our dear president and go scott free sad

Dat torture would be best served to ur father for bringing a toboo like u into d world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by bigpicture001: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
buygala:

It's 'I am' not 'Am'.

After 'am an OND holder in accountancy', there should be a full stop instead of the comma you put.

After 'Computer appreciation', there should also be a full stop instead of a comma.

More Power to your job-hunting elbow Sir smiley
...how I love ur corrections..tells u what has happened to our education
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by opeoluwa20(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
perfectionist is that your offered job lol
buygala:

It's 'I am' not 'Am'.

After 'am an OND holder in accountancy', there should be a full stop instead of the comma you put.

After 'Computer appreciation', there should also be a full stop instead of a comma.

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by vindisick: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
GoTV:
sad Efcc should torture him with hot pressing Iron and insert a broom stick in his Pe.nis. He will talk fast. Useless thief that thinks he can insult our dear president and go scott free sad
But you also insult Donald Trump and go Scot free.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by olufolarin2222: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
He said he is coming back soon
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Linzo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Is EFCC still planning to arrest Arebesola of osun state with all his loots? Or efcc is mearnt for every ex PDP govs who refuse to decamp to APC

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Assassin101: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
has EFCC summoned Mr Babaringa yet?
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by steph4real1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
buygala:

It's 'I am' not 'Am'.

Abeg free d guy, who english help.

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by ejembi28(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
GoTV:

[/s]Bubu ass licker

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikulooted:
" I promise to resign as Ekiti Governor if PMB return from London Alive" Fayose. The Punch 2017. Ayodele Fayose noted that the hurried trip made by the First Lady was a clear cut confirmation that President Muhammadu Buhari’s health had deteriorated.

When Fayose was insulting PMB with above statements Igbos were his home base supporters club, where are they now when Fayose needs them most. Just like kanu they have betrayed him.

Very soon FFK will say, Fayose health has deteriorated more than PMB, if care is not taken he will soon die in EFCC detention. Karma is a Bitch.

Link please.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by ejembi28(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin grin
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by TechCapon(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
buygala:

It's 'I am' not 'Am'.

English teacher. Who English epp

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Atikulooted: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
dancewith:
When would we start doing things properly in Nigeria? EFCC had four or more years to prepare their case. Why didn't they charge him to court if they found him wanting? This is the practice all over the world

You don't arrest and investigate. You conclude your investigation before making arrest. Four years is over sufficient for EFCC to have concluded whatever investigation they needed to do here. It is really time we got things right here. It could be anyone tomorrow

For those rejoicing over this, the cloak of vengeance meted to one is meted to all

Are you a lawyer ? Or an online warrior for Igbos pigs. If yes then render Fayose a probono service. If yes again continue to dey rant online. The prosecution needs 9months to do diligent prosecution. I know Igbos pig like you will want another james ibori like saga to bring disrepute to Nigeria's name in the committee of Nations, do you rember it had to take a foreign court to convict James ibori ?. Due to lack of diligent prosecution.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by goaldynman(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
GoTV:

I already know you are a Head - Slamming Terrorist!!
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by okokobioko1: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
buygala:

It's 'I am' not 'Am'.

this poor guy has not submitted CV or letter of application, you are already demoralizing him by your incessant grammar corrections. nawaoooo!!!! if you are a CEO no one will work with you successfully.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Timmi: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Corruption United. What is unfolding before each one of us is what social scientist called the tragedy of the commons. All politicians irrespective of party affiliation ganged up together to reap the commons - Nigerians of our commonwealth. and here we are arguing and calling each other names over this grossly corrupt dishonorable honorable. When are we going to wake up and face reality.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by caracas: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikulooted:
" I promise to resign as Ekiti Governor if PMB return from London Alive" Fayose. The Punch 2017. Ayodele Fayose noted that the hurried trip made by the First Lady was a clear cut confirmation that President Muhammadu Buhari’s health had deteriorated.

When Fayose was insulting PMB with above statements Igbos were his home base supporters club, where are they now when Fayose needs them most. Just like kanu they have betrayed him.

Very soon FFK will say, Fayose health has deteriorated more than PMB, if care is not taken he will soon die in EFCC detention. Karma is a Bitch.
Bro on a serious note enh how many wraps did u take to write this
I dont need u to tell me the brand ,cos i know
Only oshogbo weed can be this active.
So jokes apart bro how many did u take ?
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Atikulooted: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
goaldynman:

I already know you are a Head - Slamming Terrorist!!

See this idol worshipper !!!. You worship the image of an holywood actor in place of son of Mary in the morning at Night you worship devil in image of OSU cult leaders. All sacrificing blood and seaman dry gin, to the devils.

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Princeadonis(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
buygala:

It's 'I am' not 'Am'.

You are a wicked legend. Lmao
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Reference(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikulooted:

Is insulting an elected official a financial crime. Abeg carry your primitivity out of here please. If they have a case let them charge him to court, simple. If insults gets you detention then a lot of those in power now should expect it when their time in office eventually lapses.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by nice247(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
GoTV:

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by jaafree: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
God bless PMB , I hate fayose with passion
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by Kennydoc(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
GoTV:

You're a heartless and devilish Islamic terrorist, yet parading yourself as a Christian. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by hush15: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikulooted:

so thats your own excuse for impunity... smh for u

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by positivethought: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikulooted:

See how you people give away yourselves, if fayose's insults were the issue,why not allow the police to handle him for assault or is EFCC now also handling non financial related crimes too?,but if the matter is purely financial n EFCC has built a water tight case as they claims,why not charge the man to court n silence him once n for all but I guess it's all about vendetta by Mr integrity n honesty with persons like you cheering on.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC by philanjay: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ebimor96:
BUHARI should ensure that nothing untoward happens to Fayose.

If on the contrary, anything happens to Fayose, his biggest fears will manifest in his full glare.

BUHARI should ensure Fayose's safety and well-being while he is in his custody.

We're watching.

like you will be able to do anything. empty treats. nothing is definitely going to happen to fayose he is only going to learn how to tame his tongue and probably teach his children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku/Okowa Campaign In Uyo (Pictures, Videos) / Violence Mars APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / APC Should Take Over INEC And Other Institutions - Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.