Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg (31351 Views)

Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race / Wife Of Bobi Wine, The Ugandan Opposition Candidate Brutalized By Soldiers / Opposition Candidate Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku is waiting to be sworn in..... He is the incoming president known to heaven

adioolayi:
"This election is going to boil down to who wins the southwest,” Rewane said. “It’s true that Atiku’s campaign experience gives the PDP a chance. But then the APC is not going to fold its hands and lie down.”

True talk, but then...with 6APC governors, anyone thinking Buhari will lose SW is on a long thing....meaning, Buhari winning 2019 elections

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
kaluxy007:
Such is bound to happen in a country where the The President fights Kwaruption (opposition) instead of corruption
A country where dead people are given appointments
A country where the cost of living is unbearable
A country where the President goes to UK to treat ear pain

Fair enough the few dead appointees aint recieving salary or allowees
Under pdp , nigeria recorded a huge sum of ghost workers ,recieving salaries & allowances across all civil services ... i donnt wanna defend anybody but say naa today yansh dey back ,bro naa lie

1 Like

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by chisani(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Politicians will always be politicians. Who is fool who?
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

28. God again warned that should the APC field Buhari in 2019, the broom will be broken and thrown into fire just like I predicted to PDP in 2014.

Stop boring me with your silly ipob rubbish.

21. Tambuwal and David Mark will be drafted to contest the 2019 Presidential election but God says the cabal of our nation will prefer Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto state.

42. Before 2019, there will be amalgamation of political heavyweight and political party that will give the APC sleepless nights.

47. APC should forget about winning 2019 election for another government will emerge that will probe their government.

He stated that God has condemned Buhari to defeat already because he (Buhari) placed his Fulani people in charge of security in the country and allowed killing of innocent Nigerians on a daily basis.

As earlier predicted by me in my prophecy of 2017 and 2018, let me be frank and declare before God of heaven and the whole earth, even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, Buhari and his APC will not win the 2019 presidential election.

In my 2017 prophecy, the Lord told me He would raise adversaries against him and even his own kinsmen, the Hausas would disown him. What are we witnessing now? The Lord gave me the signs through my prophecy; there is no way he can win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by yomi962: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
fergie001:
I find the penultimate paragraph very annoying.....ethnically-Yoruba dominated South-west;
I am not from there,but I had my education there and lived almost all my life there...they have their bad sides and good sides.....
I do not support any zone to be painted with an ethnic colouration.....The SW will vote according to their consciences, forget the razzmatazz on NL....those who will vote the opposition will vote,same as those in the SW and SE who will vote the ruling party will as well vote......
I meet with people daily,and the hunger,insecurity,'gains' and 'starvation' now does not know any tribe....I do not know where the perception arise that certain people won't vote according to their consciences....they will...
On the other part,it will be perhaps the most difficult elections after 2015....the momentum is high..so I will like to appeal to all the media washmen for these 2 candidates,not to waste their time on propaganda,Those on the streets don't care anymore.....all of them there are thieves,the ones who will come in will still steal....

The question(s) will be what can you offer?,what is your blueprint to get us out of where we are?,Moving forward,tell us,if there are antecedents why we should trust you to do this?,When you get there,would you kill us all?,can we go to farm,protest against governments,can we have growth and development,a plan,how can we assist our growing young populace that has a direct significance on (in)security?
This will be the discourse,don't bother us about 'tales by moonlight',we don't care....

We will vote and vote rightly!
well written
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by victor8269: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yorubas should stop this nonsense hype. Figures from previous elections have proven that this assertion is false.
This is a national project. We want Buhari out more than you do. If you like curse my family, I won't reply u till he returns to Daura

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by datribune: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikulooter will never be President. d idiotic crook almost ruined my family. Three of my Uncles were victims of his greed as Chairman of d Nigerian Privatization council. His business speciality & acumen is in d area of selling off national assets to cronies in dubious privatization scams that reek of infamy. One uncle & his wife lost his job in Nigerian Re-insurance Corp. Another in NICON. Yet another in Delta Steel Aladja. My father in-law was laid off in NITEL. After 12-13 yrs of non-payment of pension which he, Atiku enjoyed but denied victims of his rapacious privatization greed & scam, PMB has finally taken d initiative to giv these Snr Citizens who served d nation in their youth, their dues & treat them wit dignity. Atiku is a loser. He will weep next year.

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by victor8269: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Beremx:
Buhari is not 73. He is almost 90years.

God bless Atiku
So true

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by victor8269: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
datribune:
Atikulooter will never be President. d idiotic crook almost ruined my family. Three of my Uncles were victims of his greed as Chairman of d Nigerian Privatization council. His business speciality & acumen is in d area of selling off national assets to cronies in dubious privatization scams that reek of infamy. One uncle & his wife lost his job in Nigerian Re-insurance Corp. Another in NICON. Yet another in Delta Steel Aladja. My father in-law was laid off in NITEL. After 12-13 yrs of non-payment of pension which he, Atiku denied victims of his rapacious privatization scam, PMB has taken d initiative to giv these Snr Citizens who served d nation in their youth, their dues & treat them wit dignity. Atiku is a looser. He will weep next year.
Sorry dear, you have just one useless vote

6 Likes

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by victor8269: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
ericsmith:

Fair enough the few dead appointees aint recieving salary or allowees
Under pdp , nigeria recorded a huge sum of ghost workers ,recieving salaries & allowances across all civil services ... i donnt wanna defend anybody but say naa today yansh dey back ,bro naa lie
Bring back the corruption we used to know
Nepotism, Mainagate, Babachir, fake NYSC, No waec result, 14.8million result in a 7,000 capacity stadium. Who's more corrupt?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by victor8269: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Atiku is waiting to be sworn in..... He is the incoming president known to heaven

The govs have 6 votes, me I am voting PDP

1 Like

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by diebuhari1: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
victor8269:

This is a national project. We want Buhari out more than you do. If you like curse my family, I won't reply u till he returns to Daura
very funny

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by deomelo: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
Nodogragra4me:

21. Tambuwal and David Mark will be drafted to contest the 2019 Presidential election but God says the cabal of our nation will prefer Governor Tambuwal of Sokoto state.

42. Before 2019, there will be amalgamation of political heavyweight and political party that will give the APC sleepless nights.

47. APC should forget about winning 2019 election for another government will emerge that will probe their government.

He stated that God has condemned Buhari to defeat already because he (Buhari) placed his Fulani people in charge of security in the country and allowed killing of innocent Nigerians on a daily basis.

As earlier predicted by me in my prophecy of 2017 and 2018, let me be frank and declare before God of heaven and the whole earth, even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, Buhari and his APC will not win the 2019 presidential election.

In my 2017 prophecy, the Lord told me He would raise adversaries against him and even his own kinsmen, the Hausas would disown him. What are we witnessing now? The Lord gave me the signs through my prophecy; there is no way he can win.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
If we follow his reasoning then Jonathan would have remained the president since his party back then controlled enough states to return him as president .... People are going to vote on the basis of the change they have experienced under Buhari not because there is an APC governor whose own legitimacy is still a subject of litigation and not popular with the sreet. Osun and Ekiti

victor8269:

The govs have 6 votes, me I am voting PDP

1 Like

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by datribune: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
victor8269:

Sorry dear, you have just one useless vote

U hav no idea what is going on. All retired staff & their families along with next of kins of those who died in those sad successive yrs of PDP's rapacious greed ar organizing seriously. PMB has been compassionate to Pensioners all over & they & their families will see PMB across d finish line. To us, it's personal. Atiku who has d blood of Pensioners on his hands thru rapacious greed will never be allowed to be President. U can take that to d bank. I wish his partner in crime, d petite Abuja demolition expert was also running for a national office. Mtchew!

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by deomelo: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Helping to prepare your mind for the inevitable and ought to have received a resounding thank from you but even without that I will not stop doing you this favour

Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, Prophet Wale Olagunju is known for his earth-shaking and divine predictions. The man of God in the heat of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s romance with President Muhammadu Buhari had predicted that a serious fight would break out between the two leaders, a forecast that failed to come to fulfillment until recently.

The prediction which was criticized by a section of the media has however vindicated the popular seer with turn of event between the president and the former president. In this interview the prophet provided divine insight into the 2019 general elections and other issues of national importance. Excerpt:

It would be recalled that a national newspaper criticized your prediction of January 1, 2017 that there was going to be a serious fight between incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari and former President Olusegun Obasanjo as a failed prophecy. Now with the turn of event, how do you react to the write up?

Well, I have written a letter to the editor and they are yet to reply. When you look at the prophecy in question, I did not indicate a date. When you talk about prophecy, it can come to fulfillment anytime and that is why we are witnessing what we are witnessing today. The writer wrote that Obasanjo did not write any acerbic letter, not quite long after, the ex-President wrote an acerbic letter and here we are today the incumbent is probing Obasanjo’s power project, so there is serious fight now between the duo. That is a public affirmation of the prophecy. For me, I have filed my case in the court of the Almighty God who rules and judges the affairs of men. How can someone criticize and condemn the words of the Almighty on which He places more honour than even His name. They have committed a serious sin against the Almighty. The case is presently in the court of the Almighty that rules and judges in righteousness. I pity the writer and those behind the publication.

Who are you sir? How do you receive your power, I mean the source of your spiritual power?

I am one of the few prophets in Nigeria, who take active part in guiding our nation through righteousness, peace and progress. Also, I am an ambassador of God and Christ representative on earth. I am Wale Olagunju; I derive my power and boldness from God of the ancient prophets.

Ekiti State gubernatorial election is coming up in July. Has the Lord revealed the winner to you?

Firstly, it is unfortunate that killing is going on in the state even before the election proper. If there is a clean, free and fair election, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate, Professor Eleka would defeat Fayemi hands down. People might be thinking on why should Fayemi contest again? This is what is going on in the heavenlies where power and principalities rule. As revealed to me by God of Heaven, spirit of vengeance descends and enters the heart of the cabal in the Presidency and the message is: who shall we send to deal with Fayose who has committed many atrocities against God and the Ekiti People? Remember in 2015, Fayose equated Jonathan with Christ Jesus, this was a serious sin before the Almighty God, and so, Fayemi is on vengeance mission. The Presidency will use every available power to wrest power from Fayose. Only the last minute miracle of the century can make Fayemi lose the election, and save Fayose from being jailed. You see the reason why the election is going to be tough, so it is do or die affair. In a nutshell, as revealed to me Fayemi is on revenge mission.

In your 2018 prophecy you claimed that God told you that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo would not only forgive Atiku but that he would also throw his weight behind him in his bid for the Presidency. Considering the present political trend, are you sure this is still going to happen?

Yes, as Almighty God who knows the heart of man lives, Obasanjo will forgive and support Atiku for the presidency. And Atiku will defeat Buhari come 2019 Presidential Election. Did you read The Sun Newspaper publication of May 27, 2018, where General Jemibewon, in an interview, vowed to stake his neck in support of Atiku’s bid for the Presidency? So, notable Nigerians would support and root for Atiku come 2019. I am not campaigning for Atiku, whatever comes out of my mouth is based on revelation that I received from God. To me, it is idiotic and stupid for anybody to say I have collected Ghana-Must-Go from Atiku. Let us wait till 2019 and see.

deomelo:
[s][/s]

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Ovie56(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
fergie001:
I find the penultimate paragraph very annoying.....ethnically-Yoruba dominated South-west;
I am not from there,but I had my education there and lived almost all my life there...they have their bad sides and good sides.....
I do not support any zone to be painted with an ethnic colouration.....The SW will vote according to their consciences, forget the razzmatazz on NL....those who will vote the opposition will vote,same as those in the SW and SE who will vote the ruling party will as well vote......
I meet with people daily,and the hunger,insecurity,'gains' and 'starvation' now does not know any tribe....I do not know where the perception arise that certain people won't vote according to their consciences....they will...
On the other part,it will be perhaps the most difficult elections after 2015....the momentum is high..so I will like to appeal to all the media washmen for these 2 candidates,not to waste their time on propaganda,Those on the streets don't care anymore.....all of them there are thieves,the ones who will come in will still steal....

The question(s) will be what can you offer?,what is your blueprint to get us out of where we are?,Moving forward,tell us,if there are antecedents why we should trust you to do this?,When you get there,would you kill us all?,can we go to farm,protest against governments,can we have growth and development,a plan,how can we assist our growing young populace that has a direct significance on (in)security?
This will be the discourse,don't bother us about 'tales by moonlight',we don't care....

We will vote and vote rightly!
let's be 100% realistic, no where in Nigeria where voting is done is without bias, Nigerians vote ethnically, that's the truth, make a poll ask how many Yoruba is willing to vote for igbo candidate and vice versa, the numbers I'm sure won't be any surprise

1 Like

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by deomelo: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
Nodogragra4me:
Helping to prepare your mind for the inevitable just have received a resounding thank from you but even without that I will not stop doing you this favour

Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, Prophet Wale Olagunju is known for his earth-shaking and divine predictions. The man of God in the heat of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s romance with President Muhammadu Buhari had predicted that a serious fight would break out between the two leaders, a forecast that failed to come to fulfillment until recently.

The prediction which was criticized by a section of the media has however vindicated the popular seer with turn of event between the president and the former president. In this interview the prophet provided divine insight into the 2019 general elections and other issues of national importance. Excerpt:

It would be recalled that a national newspaper criticized your prediction of January 1, 2017 that there was going to be a serious fight between incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari and former President Olusegun Obasanjo as a failed prophecy. Now with the turn of event, how do you react to the write up?

Well, I have written a letter to the editor and they are yet to reply. When you look at the prophecy in question, I did not indicate a date. When you talk about prophecy, it can come to fulfillment anytime and that is why we are witnessing what we are witnessing today. The writer wrote that Obasanjo did not write any acerbic letter, not quite long after, the ex-President wrote an acerbic letter and here we are today the incumbent is probing Obasanjo’s power project, so there is serious fight now between the duo. That is a public affirmation of the prophecy. For me, I have filed my case in the court of the Almighty God who rules and judges the affairs of men. How can someone criticize and condemn the words of the Almighty on which He places more honour than even His name. They have committed a serious sin against the Almighty. The case is presently in the court of the Almighty that rules and judges in righteousness. I pity the writer and those behind the publication.

Who are you sir? How do you receive your power, I mean the source of your spiritual power?

I am one of the few prophets in Nigeria, who take active part in guiding our nation through righteousness, peace and progress. Also, I am an ambassador of God and Christ representative on earth. I am Wale Olagunju; I derive my power and boldness from God of the ancient prophets.

Ekiti State gubernatorial election is coming up in July. Has the Lord revealed the winner to you?

Firstly, it is unfortunate that killing is going on in the state even before the election proper. If there is a clean, free and fair election, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate, Professor Eleka would defeat Fayemi hands down. People might be thinking on why should Fayemi contest again? This is what is going on in the heavenlies where power and principalities rule. As revealed to me by God of Heaven, spirit of vengeance descends and enters the heart of the cabal in the Presidency and the message is: who shall we send to deal with Fayose who has committed many atrocities against God and the Ekiti People? Remember in 2015, Fayose equated Jonathan with Christ Jesus, this was a serious sin before the Almighty God, and so, Fayemi is on vengeance mission. The Presidency will use every available power to wrest power from Fayose. Only the last minute miracle of the century can make Fayemi lose the election, and save Fayose from being jailed. You see the reason why the election is going to be tough, so it is do or die affair. In a nutshell, as revealed to me Fayemi is on revenge mission.

In your 2018 prophecy you claimed that God told you that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo would not only forgive Atiku but that he would also throw his weight behind him in his bid for the Presidency. Considering the present political trend, are you sure this is still going to happen?

Yes, as Almighty God who knows the heart of man lives, Obasanjo will forgive and support Atiku for the presidency. And Atiku will defeat Buhari come 2019 Presidential Election. Did you read The Sun Newspaper publication of May 27, 2018, where General Jemibewon, in an interview, vowed to stake his neck in support of Atiku’s bid for the Presidency? So, notable Nigerians would support and root for Atiku come 2019. I am not campaigning for Atiku, whatever comes out of my mouth is based on revelation that I received from God. To me, it is idiotic and stupid for anybody to say I have collected Ghana-Must-Go from Atiku. Let us wait till 2019 and see.

[/s]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-aTcFvMGfvu4/Wm9XyYfkS_I/AAAAAAAAO8M/9Q86cWrAgagNTxnuek9XBgNJeAGPHkbWwCLcBGAs/s1600/Buhari%2B1.jpg[/img]

#SAIBABA2019

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by SocialJustice: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
I love this. Dejavu.
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Felixv: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
datribune:
Atikulooter will never be President. d idiotic crook almost ruined my family. Three of my Uncles were victims of his greed as Chairman of d Nigerian Privatization council. His business speciality & acumen is in d area of selling off national assets to cronies in dubious privatization scams that reek of infamy. One uncle & his wife lost his job in Nigerian Re-insurance Corp. Another in NICON. Yet another in Delta Steel Aladja. My father in-law was laid off in NITEL. After 12-13 yrs of non-payment of pension which he, Atiku enjoyed but denied victims of his rapacious privatization greed & scam, PMB has finally taken d initiative to giv these Snr Citizens who served d nation in their youth, their dues & treat them wit dignity. Atiku is a looser. He will weep next year.

Atithief will never win. SW is on lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Copy every picture of Buhari amongst his peoel in Daura Na you problem. Election is Feb .... Campaigns are yet to begin. The dynamics that would remove Buhari is yet to fully unfold. APC won't know peace after the official window for submission of names to INEC and everybody one is sure he can't be substituted. Nov 18 going forward

deomelo:
[s][/s]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-aTcFvMGfvu4/Wm9XyYfkS_I/AAAAAAAAO8M/9Q86cWrAgagNTxnuek9XBgNJeAGPHkbWwCLcBGAs/s1600/Buhari%2B1.jpg[/img]

#SAIBABA2019

grin grin

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by shizzleStar: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Beremx:
Buhari is not 73. He is almost 90years.

God bless Atiku
Now you know abi?

But back in 2014/2015 you could argue with your life that he was 71/72. Now u don get sense abi?

Anyways you are tad better than the cursed zombies especially the wasted useful idiots and sophisticated moronsss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
The man who ran away with their money and decalred wanted by the PDP government was recalled back into service by Buhari and promoted. His name Maina. Google will help you with the rest of the story

datribune:

U hav no idea what is going on. All retired staff & their families along with those who died in those sad successive yrs of PDP's rapacious policies ar organizing seriously. PMB has been compassionate to Pensioners all over & they & their families will see PMB across d finish line. To us, it's personal. Atiku who has d blood of Pensioners on his hands thru rapacious greed will never be allowed to be President. U can take that to d bank. I wish his partner in crime, d petite Abuja demolition expert was also running for a national office. Mtchew!
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by musa234(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ovie56:
let's be 100% realistic, no where in Nigeria where voting is done is without bias, Nigerians vote ethnically, that's the truth, make a poll ask how many Yoruba is willing to vote for igbo candidate and vice versa, the numbers I'm sure won't be any surprise
its a lost for the south and a win win for the north. The VP is not the president. Why is the South So divided? I am a northerner but I want a United Nigeria,weda it's buhari 4years or atiku 8 years, the north will keep on ruling you guys unless you stop the hate and start to love.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by GEEBITE: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ethnic bigot,so you didnt see with assistance by Yinka Ibukun.
deomelo:

I stopped reading after seeing the names of the paid essay writers..
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:
BMCs oya come and call bloomberg IPOB or Wawa Jews. grin Atiku hammering the dullard by February go humble Una last last.

The zoo politicians are inhuman.

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Splashme: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
bedspread:
Watch Keyamo Boys Burst in Here and Accuse, Insult and call Bloomberg all sort of Names !!

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by AngelicBeing: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
bedspread:
Watch Keyamo Boys Burst in Here and Accuse, Insult and call Bloomberg all sort of Names !!
tongue

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by deomelo: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
GEEBITE:
Ethnic bigot,so you didnt see with assistance by Yinka Ibukun.
[/s]

#SAIBABA2019
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Titto93:
The way things are happening, APC go soon change their broom, to cutlass

cheesy
This cracked me up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Ajinde Dies In Car Accident After Going Into Coma / Lighting Kills 8 Cows In Ikare-Akoko, Ondo State / The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.