Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg (31394 Views)

Dangote Bet On The Wrong Choice In The Presidential Election Race / Wife Of Bobi Wine, The Ugandan Opposition Candidate Brutalized By Soldiers / Opposition Candidate Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2018
Not surprised. That is Bmc how rolls. Cancel what they can't defend with facts. How any body wit a modicum of brain would even imagine there was a job loss of 1,000,000 in nepa beats the imagination. A company that is still in existence and adding more plants under different names.. The one in ughelli has received upgrade in both size and capacity. Benin the same and somebody underpaid by Bmc is developing gif and png alleging there was job loss and the thorn in the flesh ajaero of the electrify labour union would keep shut. Somebody who didn't allow the privatization under Obasanjo because of labour issues

When you go for your next briefing tell them there is handle on nairaland that's making your job difficult. Once I mentioned global steel infrastructure you ran online to download silly figures... What would happen if I then go online to get more facts?

datribune:
[s][/s]
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by datribune: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
Nodogragra4me:
Not surprised. That is Bmc how rolls. Cancel what they can't defend with facts. How any body wit a modicum of brain would even imagine there was a job loss of 1,000,000 in nepa beats the imagination. A company that is still in existence and adding more plants under different names.. The one in ughelli has received upgrade in both size and capacity. Benin the same and somebody underpaid by Bmc is developing gif and png alleging there was job loss and the thorn in the flesh ajaero of the electrify labour union would keep shut. Somebody who didn't allow the privatization under Obasanjo because of labour issues

When you go for your next briefing tell them there is handle on nairaland that's making your job difficult. Once I mentioned global steel infrastructure you ran online to download silly figures... What would happen if I then go online to get more facts?

[/s]
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by datribune: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
Nodogragra4me:
Not surprised. That is Bmc rolls. Cancel what they can't defend with facts. How any body wit a modicum of brain would even imagine here was a job loss of 1,000,000 in nepa beats the imagination. A company that is still in existence and adding more plants under different names.. Then one in ughelli has received upgrade in both size and capacity. Benin the same and somebody nderoaid by Bmc is developing gif and png alleging there was job loss and the throne in the flesh ajaero of the electrify labour union would keep shut. Somebody who sis not Looe the privatization under Buhari because of labour issues

[/s]
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by datribune: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
Nodogragra4me:

[/s]
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
datribune:
[s][/s]

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by datribune: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=Nodogragra4me post=72352666]

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ignoramus, go to twitter, there is a video of elrufai, as director general of BPE swearing under oath that not for once was he tell guided on the privatization program when Atiku was the chairman of the council on privatization

He swore under oath before the panel..# he was an Obasanjo core loyalist then but couldn't bring himself to lie against Atiku...ekpa go find the video

Elrufai was with Obasanjo against Atiku back then, if your brain was developed enough to know, back then.

datribune:
[s][/s]
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by datribune: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Ignoramus, go to twitter, there is a video of elrufai, as director general of BPE swearing under oath that not for once was he tell guided on the privatization program when Atiku was the chairman of the council on privatization

He swore under oath before the panel..# he was an Obasanjo core loyalist then but couldn't bring himself to lie against Atiku...ekpa go find the video

Elrufai was with Obasanjo against Atiku back then, if your brain was developed enough to know, back then.

See Mumu, who cares about d putrid garbage coming out of d mouth of that petite Abuja demolition expert & Atiku's partner in crime?. So u expected him to say Atiku was teleguiding him?. Mtchew!. He should tell that to d Marines.
All those who thru greed contributed to d loss of those national assets & to d sufferings of our Snr Citizens will pay d price. Watch out 4 d shame coming ObJ, Atiku & Hell-Rufai's way.
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Get sense una no go gree. You think lying under oath is a play thing? And rufai to lie to save Atiku, a rabid supporter of Obasanjo? Get sense na

Oya okay name just one company that he bought through front. Just one.

datribune:

See Mumu, who cares about d putrid garbage coming out of d mouth of that petite Abuja demolition expert & Atiku's partner in crime?. So u expected him to say Atiku was teleguiding him?. Mtchew!. He should tell that to d Marines.
All those who thru greed contributed to d loss of those national assets & to d sufferings of our Snr Citizens will pay d price. Watch out 4 d shame coming ObJ, Atiku & Hell-Rufai's way.
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by datribune: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Get sense una no go gree. You think lying under oath is a play thing? And rufai to lie to save Atiku, a rabid supporter of Obasanjo? Get sense na

Oya okay name just one company that he bought through front. Just one.

See Mumu, u don't even know that El-rufai was brought into govt by Atiku until he later crossed over to being an OBJ ally. U think El-rufai whom d committee recommended that he be banned from holding public office for 50 yrs but has d backing of OBJ & Atiku is really scared about lying while on oath to a house of Reps committee?.
If u watch d full Pentascope probe, u'll see where d house of Reps which carried out d probe castigated Elrufai seriously & told him that his actions were not in d interest of d nation & wondered whether he actually read d contract which had nothing in it 4 Nigeria. A member said if it was in developed countries, such actions would make a Minister to resign. El-rufai said he had no such intentions & that he was not even responsible to them but to someone called d VP, that's Atiku. The committee recommended that El-rufai be banned from holding any public office for 50 yrs.
My friend, stop defending crooks. I don't care about APC or PDP. I only support Buhari because he's at least trying to do something about corruption. U may not like how he's doing it, but he's trying to do something about it.
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hahhhh.. I have made you to visit youtube but unfortunately you went in search of the wrong information. I never told you that elrufai doesn't report to Atiku as the chairman of the privatization council. It is statutory not obligatory.

When Obasanjo started his assault on Atiku, he was asked and he Confirmed that Atiku never one day ask him to bend the rule. He told the panel that when pressure was on Atiku he called him and told him that should this people call you just let them know that I have talked with you that is not possible to bend the rule.

Don't inform me about who brought who to government... Atiku brought rufai from the United nation house where they met and he discovered he was a Nigerian. Before then he didn't know him. Virtually all the tecnocrats in the government was invited by Atiku

I will need to send you back to Google again, I am sorry about all this instructions

This time you need to study the functions of the national council on privatization and the composition. It is not a one man show and the act setting up spells out who and who can be members. It includes state government.

The two most important signatures for the privatization of any government establishment without which nothing can be done are those of DG, BPE and The President. This is the reason Obasanjo was able to concession DSC to global steel to without Atiku input.

datribune:

See Mumu, u don't even know that El-rufai was brought into govt by Atiku until he later crossed over to being an OBJ ally. U think El-rufai whom d committee recommended that he be banned from holding public office for 50 yrs but has d backing of OBJ & Atiku is really scared about lying while on oath to a house of Reps committee?.
If u watch d full Pentascope probe, u'll see where d house of Reps which carried out d probe castigated Elrufai seriously & told him that his actions were not in d interest of d nation & wondered whether he actually read d contract which had nothing in it 4 Nigeria. A member said if it was in developed countries, such actions would make a Minister to resign. El-rufai said he had no such intentions & that he was not even responsible to them but to someone called d VP, that's Atiku. The committee recommended that El-rufai be banned from holding any public office for 50 yrs.
My friend, stop defending crooks. I don't care about APC or PDP. I only support Buhari because he's at least trying to do something about corruption. U may not like how he's doing it, but he's trying to do something about it.
Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by datribune: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
[s]
Nodogragra4me:
I have made you to visit youtube but you sent in search of the ring information. I never told you that elrufai doesn't report to Atiku as the chairman of the privatization council. It is statutory not obligatory.

When Obasanjo started his assault on Atiku, he was asked and he Co firmed that Atiku never one day ask him to bend the rule. He told the panel that when pressure was on Atiku he called him and told him that should this people call you just let them know that I have talked with you that is not possible to bend the rule.

Don't inform me about who brought who to government... Atiku brought rufai from the United nation house where they met and he disco ered he was a Nigerian. Before then he didn't know him. Virtually all the tecnocrats in the government was invited by Atiku

I will need to send you back to Google again. This time you need to study the functions of the national council on privatization and the composition. It is not a one man show and the act setting up spells out who and who can be members. It includes state government.

The two most important signatures for the privatization of any government establishment without which nothing can be done are those of DG, BPE and The President. This is the reason Obasanjo was able to concession DSC to global steel to without Atiku input.

[/s]

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
These are power firms built under Jonathan and Obasanjo. It is as posted today here on nairaland. Your uncle if your story is actually true and not takes by moonlight is unemployed because he is not qualified. NEPA got expanded beyond a few power plant

datribune:
Atikulooter will never be President. d idiotic crook almost ruined my family. Three of my Uncles were victims of his greed as Chairman of d Nigerian Privatization council. His business speciality & acumen is in d area of selling off national assets to cronies in dubious privatization scams that reek of infamy. One uncle & his wife lost his job in Nigerian Re-insurance Corp. Another in NICON. Yet another in Delta Steel Aladja. My father in-law was laid off in NITEL. After 12-13 yrs of non-payment of pension which he, Atiku enjoyed but denied victims of his rapacious privatization greed & scam, PMB has finally taken d initiative to giv these Snr Citizens who served d nation in their youth, their dues & treat them wit dignity. Atiku is a loser. He will weep next year.

Re: Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg by datribune: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
[s]
Nodogragra4me:
These are power firms built under Jonathan and Obasanjo. It is as posted today here on nairaland. Your uncle if your story is actually true and not takes by moonlight is unemployed because he is not qualified. NEPA got expanded beyond a few power plant

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests 37 Herdsmen, 5000 Cattle For Violating Quit Notice In Ondo / Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos / Dickson Hosts Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan And Patience To A Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.