Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? (2685 Views)

Has Peter Obi Ever Condemned His Boss ABACHA For Theft and Executing Dissidents? / Has Atiku Ever Won His North East Region? / What Has Atiku Achieved? – Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by TruthinAction: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Most people appears to be hopeful that Atiku will turn things around if elected. But my question is this; How does he intend to handle the terrorist known as herdsmen? Has he ever condemned their activities? How are we sure he will not also turn a blind eye to their activities? Please, I would like those who support him to give us convincing answers. I don't think we want to go round in circles as a Nation.

5 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Shelumiel: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
TruthinAction:
Most people appears to be hopeful that Atiku will turn things around if elected. But my question is this; How does he intend to handle the terrorist known as herdsmen? Has he ever condemned their activities? How are we sure he will not also turn a blind eye to their activities? Please, I would like those who support him to give us convincing answers. I don't think we want to go round in circles as a Nation.
What has Buhari(who has been tested ) done so far about the herdmen menace ? Why not give Atiku a trial since he is yet to be tested. ...

8 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by rusher14: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
In addition, Nnamdi Kanu once claimed Boko Haram was founded by Buhari, IBB and ATIKU.

6 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Alex80s(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by jos945(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
why will he condem them,when he himself is a Fulani

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Omeokachie: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2018

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by AskProf: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
TruthinAction:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/atiku-condemns-killings-says-nigerias-diversity-strength/

4 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
TruthinAction:
One thing is condemn the other is to act.Herdsmen palava were orchestrated by top politicians in Nigeria. Haven't you wonder why the menace has died down since election primaries started? I suspect one of the politicians got the ticket. If you know you know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by troublemakea(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Omeokachie:
Enjoy my boy.
Atiku is not like the lifeless one cheesy

On December 5th 2017:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/05/atiku-condemns-killing-village-heads-adamawa-attack/

On January 3rd 2018:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/atiku-condemns-killings-says-nigerias-diversity-strength/

On January 23rd 2018:

https://politicsngr.com/fulani-herdsmen-atiku-condemns-attack-olu-falaes-farm/

On June 25th 2018:

http://sunnewsonline.com/atiku-condemns-killings-in-plateau-state/

Would that be all?
Are you now convinced and Atikulated?

jobless truthinAction... have you seen the above

3 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Beremx(f): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari has never condemned the killing of his brothers instead he encourages them by saying Nigerians should either give up their lands for the terrorists or face the consequences.

God bless Atiku

7 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by duduade: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
How can he when he is part of the people sponsoring them??

Why haven't they raided his place/town or bombed in Adamawa there??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Bigframe: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku has always condemned the herdsmen killings at all times. The point is not about condemning or not condemning it is basically about the handling of security apparatus before and after the whole drama by the presidency. Some funny people will call it body odour[s][/s] sorry body language of the Oga at the top. : grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by KanwuliaMama: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
He is too busy campaigning now.
Too many things to address o!
Condemnation without action is = LIFELESSNESS! kiss
Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by gentleguy1975: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
What has Buhari(who has been tested ) done so far about the herdmen menace ? Why not give Atiku a trial since he is yet to be tested. ...
evnen when we know both are Fulani men?
Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by gentleguy1975: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
duduade:
How can he when he is part of the people sponsoring them??

Why haven't they raided his place/town or bombed in Adamawa there??

so, where do we go from here
Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Shelumiel: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
gentleguy1975:
evnen when we know both are Fulani men?
The late Musa Yar'adua (Former president of Nigeria ) was a fulani, and we heard nothing of fulani herdsmen and their audacity to attack farmers and their crops. So you see , it all depends who is there supporting whom . Let's give Atiku a trial

2 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by rusher14: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
The late Musa Yar'adua (Former president of Nigeria ) was a fulani, and we heard nothing of fulani herdsmen and their audacity to attack farmers and their crops. So you see , it all depends who is there supporting whom . Let's give Atiku a trial

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/benue-govt-agric-ministry-to-end-fulani-herdsmen-tiv-farmers’-conflict/amp/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/dailypost.ng/2011/12/01/50-killed-in-tiv-fulani-herdsmen-clash/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Beremx:
Buhari has never condemned the killing of his brothers instead he encourages them by saying Nigerians should either give up their lands for the terrorists or face the consequences.

God bless Atiku
If I remember wetin I go through for your hand during last election I they weep. You show me pepper babe. How family now??

1 Like

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by gentleguy1975: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
That is tantamount to recycling and don't forget he is going to protect some people's interest like obj,ibb and the rest.And if I may ask y do we Nigerians forget so easily? IBB and OBJ are the ones endorsing our would be leaders!
Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Shelumiel: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/benue-govt-agric-ministry-to-end-fulani-herdsmen-tiv-farmers’-conflict/amp/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/dailypost.ng/2011/12/01/50-killed-in-tiv-fulani-herdsmen-clash/amp/

Read my post please! I said " ...we heard nothing of Fulani herdsmen and their audacity to attack farmers and their crops ...". I never said the crisis was never there ; I was just saying the level of boldness these herdsmen have now , is greater than any other administration in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by rusher14: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
Read my post please! I said " ...never heard of Fulani herdsmen and their audacity to attack farmers and their crops ...". I never said the crisis was never there ; I was just saying the level of boldness these herdsmen have now , is greater than any other administration in Nigeria.

If the crisis was there, what then are you talking about?

I trust you would beat around the bush. It's expected.

3 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Shelumiel: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

If the crisis was there, what then are you talking about?

I trust you would beat around the bush. It's expected.
Beat around what bush? Please the Fulani onslaught is more pronounced now than ever before : true or false ?
Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by ozo13(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
it has been on for a very long time chief

2 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by rusher14: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
Beat around what bush? Please the Fulani onslaught is more pronounced now than ever before : true or false ?

Name one blog from 2009.

1 Like

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by PapalsBull(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
This is because you have access to social media unlike then.

Now, Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland and the useless bloggers are there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by ngadaAwo: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:

This is because you have access to social media unlike then.

Now, Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland and the useless bloggers are there.
[/s]
more claptrap
you're talking Nonsense
Buhari is the chief sponsor and sympathiser of bokoharam and fulani herdsmen
kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Naijiant: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku is the biggest cattle owner in Nigeria and his cows are with Fulani herdsmen. https://www.naijiant.com/videos/atiku-is-just-buhari-version-1-1/
Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by xofat: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
You Want To Accept Payment Via Credit/Debit Cards On Your Website? Let’s Integrate It

Online payment can be used by almost any business, ranging from e-commerce websites to course organizers wanting to get attendees pay for the course fee online, or even charity organizations to get donations online

Why don't you contact us now and turn your website into a Shopping destination?

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by WorldRichest: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikuchukwu cannot condem his brothers nah.
Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Shelumiel: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
ozo13:
it has been on for a very long time chief
...but has it ever been this bad ? No ! The herdsmen are out of control : they were even bold enough to issue threats to the Senate President ,why ?Because Baba is there ; he is their supporter; he will give them protection .

2 Likes

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by ozo13(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
...but has it ever been this bad ? No ! The herdsmen are out of control : they were even bold enough to issue threats to the Senate President ,why ?Because Baba is there ; he is their supporter; he will give them protection .
it has always been bad.I could send u a link and u download PDF files and read urself.in ur own wisdom what do u think is the lasting solution to the crisis

1 Like

Re: Has Atiku Ever Condemned The Herdsmen Killing? by Shelumiel: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
ozo13:
it has always been bad.I could send u a link and u download PDF files and read urself.in ur own wisdom what do u think is the lasting solution to the crisis
The lasting solution is fulani people should adopt modern methods of raising cattle . This they can do by creating ranches for themselves

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benjamin Uwajogu: Profile Of The Incoming Next Senate President / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Onnoghen Over $1.7m Cash / Gov.makinde Flag-offs New Flyover In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.