Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' (2095 Views)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Is All Shades Of Beauty In This New Photo / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by Nollyzonenews: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim who is currently on set for a new movie title Pretty Demon in Enugu, Nigeria was spotted eating the local delicacy called ''OKpa''.

The actress took to her page to share a video while he was eating Okpa with caption saying....

While filming in Enugu #prettydemon My director @kensteveanuka asked me try out “Okpa” a local delicacy. So delicious...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-of-ghanaian-actress-juliet-ibrahim-spotted-eating-okpa/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
fine woman.
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by ibori1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
c as she do face like gizzard wen no donne,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by chriskosherbal(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
I guess that is a movie scene
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Last Picture.

The hot pepper inside the Okpa, has dilated her cervix.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by itspzpics(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by happybee: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wait! Is this news
Small time now, you go find this rubbish for front page.. undecided
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by chigoziri2403(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
okpa is the new sharwarma!

want an Nsukka babe for life!
offer her okpa and Sprite, she will give you her C OF O. till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by Bushentry: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Last Picture.

The hot pepper inside in the Okpa, has dilated her cervix.
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by GOFRONT(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy

That should be a hot okpa
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by derrydinny: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
this sheet will make FP soon

nairaland mods dey asslick this babe
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by Olodo24: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
she's even eating it the local way
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Probably shooting at Enugu.
Okpa is native to the Eastern part of the country so nothing special.
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by Olodo24: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
derrydinny:
this sheet will make FP soon

nairaland mods dey asslick this babe
I heard she bribed Tonto Dike to resign and let her take over fp
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Make pepper no wound am oo
I've said my own.
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by KanielOutis92: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please pardon my ignorance..what is okpa?..
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Eating ''okpa'' by Masterclass32: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
Juliet ibrahim getting herself okpasticated.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Cardi B Visits Her Elementary School, Reunites With Teacher (photos) / Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Shuts Down London (video) / Naira Marley And Tacha All Loved Up On Live Video Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.