Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m (21784 Views)

Kaduna Drone Misfire: Peter Obi Visits Victims, Donates N5m (video, pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by BestDude: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
ElChidi:
A responsive leader with empathy. Buhari may not react until after 4 weeks.
that is if even react sef. Does lifeless thing react?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
That's what it takes to be a president. Not some wrinkled-Face confused Aboki. grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by xcolanto(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice one incoming president!

A man with a charitable heart.

I am atikulated!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by oluDharay(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
I wonder when we Nigerians youth will have common sense.

The question is, if Atiku wasn't a presidential candidate, will he have compensate the family of those victims, or is it today pipeline explosion just start?

Nigerians please wise up...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by magzey: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
IGBO and money na 5 & 6 na so they will end up grin angry

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Oolawepo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=Drinkwater06 post=72175335]Sai Buhari till 2023[/quote

U better port to the lively one

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Oolawepo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Eluwilussit:
Great move. We stand with anybody with human feelings.....not wicked political jobbers.
Concur

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by loomer: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikulooted:
Pipe line vandalism by Igbos no be new thing ..RIP to the innocent victims.

all the ones wey dey happen for Lagos na iPod dey do am?

sense wey Una no wan get nai make all these old people dey useless una

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Butoneday2(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
ElChidi:
Two months?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by khinqberry(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Pls don't add "sai" to his name. Let's know if it was the sai we added to the last one that unscrewed his brain nuts
lolz,
wah shud b d prefix den ?
Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Butoneday2(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Drinkwater06:
Sai Buhari till 2023
Ur backward u need to be atikulated grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Butoneday2(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku, Atikulate, Atikulated, Atikulation. 2019 here i am. Tuale sir.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by magzey: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Even if CIA, interpol, DSS,Efcc,icpc,FBI,ppc,nnpc,Army, navy,airforce, us marine and NYPD declare Atiku wanted. I will still vote for him
You have no choice grin grin

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Butoneday2(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Damsonkc:
Even though this reeks of some indirect campaign, it still feels good to see him caring for the victims. It took Buhari and Osibanjo 24hrs to tweet and commiserate with the family of Hauwa Liman.
You said tweet, i don't think bubu know how to tweet.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Dinho20(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Toxxic:
You must be a dumbo for thinking I care about Tinubu. You can artikulate yourself to death in the most creatively articulate way possible. I'll be waiting to see your brain melt after your body rots from disappointment and misery.
BACK TO SENDER 7X

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
I read the comments of a whole lot of youth on this trending topic and i csnt help but pity the prosperity of this country.
I am not a supporter of PMB but i wonder why people are not asking the question like why has Atiku not been doing such b4 he won the pdp primary.
Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by hush15: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
ElChidi:

He will probably give the " we tried our best as government" speech.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by popcykaylah(m): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nigerians are weak and gullible .. so because atiku gave 10m makes him a better person .. we all know what hes looking for ..he's like a guy who wants to straff a chick,he will do anything to get down there.. I don't get deceived by this cheap publicity. . He's just returned 10m from the money he stole from this country shikena

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by yanabasee(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
isaiahquan:
BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N29,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N39,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

REQUIREMENTS: Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

REFRESHMENT: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design, develop and deploy mobile apps for cross platform environments!
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical mobile app training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N39,999!
THIS A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by sehin79(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
this gyes desperate ooo all because of election,in the last 2 weeks he has tweeted about all the whole crises in the whole world..... ATIKU desperation is first class degree.
Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by lakesidepapa(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
PRESIDENT BUHARI WITH SILENT MAJORITY. ..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by babsbolad: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Has he been this generous before his aspiration for the highest position in the country?
Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by SirLakes: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
oluDharay:
I wonder when we Nigerians youth will have common sense.

The question is, if Atiku wasn't a presidential candidate, will he have compensate the family of those victims, or is it today pipeline explosion just start?

Nigerians please wise up...

Don't mind dem

Many Naija people Daft

We go wail till eternity cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Those afonjas and zombies that always calling their fathers minorities do they now know that Chukwu Okike Abiama has blessed every Biafraland with abundance of oil

Hausa Fulani leave Biafraland now yet to get dark.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Rexnegro(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
ElChidi:
be there and let politicians dey deceive you there , before been candidate for PDP there was tanker explosion in Lagos why didn't he donate then to the victims? now because he know gullible people like you will think he's nice if he donate money to the victims . don't ever let Nigeria politicians fool u be it sai Baba sai atiku sai anybody called politician
Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by ChuksGab(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice one Sir Atiku God bless you

Toyota Camry2.4 Consider this Clean ride for your #EmberCruise Very affordable. Interested call or Whatsapp me 08083687045, 07036036845

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Kayrich(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hmm good cajoling. Good to see that atiku will now start showing the sympathy for 2019 votes which he couldn't show all this while.
I myself will want to see next regime to be atikulated. But I doubt if he will be president against Pmb.
Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has commiserated with the people and government of Abia State over the fatal pipeline explosion that killed scores of people in Umuimo and Umuaduru communities in Osisioma Local Government Area of the state.
The former vice-president equally donated a sum of N10 million to the victims, adding that the news of the fire disaster was devastating and it is particularly touching that so many lives were lost to the incident.
Atiku made this known Wednesday in Abuja in a statement by his campaign organisation.
A delegation led by his running mate and former Anambra State Governor, Mr. Peter Obi, Wednesday visited the affected communities in company with the Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, and other officials of the state.
Atiku, who was represented by Obi, remarked that the fatal incident should raise the red flag for proper safety measures along all pipeline beds across the country.
He prayed particularly for the families that lost their dear ones to the incident to have the fortitude to bear the losses.
Other dignitaries that welcomed Obi included the Deputy Governor of Abia State, Sir Ude Oko Chukwu, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe and Hon. Solomon Adaelu.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/17/atiku-commiserates-with-abia-pipeline-explosion-victims-donates-n10m/
Lalasticlala

A well atikulated donation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m by Mankosi: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
ElChidi:
he's not aware yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom: PDP Leadership Has Failed, National Chairman, Ayu Should Resign / Photo: Bomb Attack Foiled In Yobe State / Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.