Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) (34627 Views)

Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) / Peter Obi Visits St. Charles Borromeo Hospital In Onitsha, Donates N10m / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by Gucciblog: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
Peter Obi continues his humanitarian and philanthropic gestures to Schools & hospitals months after political campaigns & election. Today, he visited PAUL UNIVERSITY Awka, & REGINA CEALI HOSPITAL, AWKA and he presented cheques of N10m to the hospital and to the school.

Paul University is owned by Anglican Church of Nigeria.

Peter Obi donates N10m to varsity in Anambra

THE presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP in the February 25 2023 election, Mr Peter Obi on Thursday donated N10 million to Paul University, Awka owned by the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion.

He said that with the elections over, he would continue his philanthropic gestures to schools and hospitals, which had to be put on hold due to the political campaigns.

Obi said the intervention in schools and hospitals was part of his efforts to build human capital in Nigeria and improve infrastructure in such public institutions, recalling that before the campaigns, he was undertaking visits to at least three hospitals and secondary schools every month, to give support to them.

He said: “This is a visit that I would have made since January this year, but as you know, I was involved in campaigns. I didn’t want what I’m doing in the education and health sectors to be mixed up with politics.

As a person, I endeavour to visit at least three hospitals and three secondary schools every month. As you would see later from the cheque I have for you, it was written since January this year.

This Paul University is one of the institutions that benefits from my intervention once in a while in my own little way.

“I believe that to solve this country’s problems, we need to invest in human capital development, and this means investment in health and education, which is why I always intervene in these areas all over Nigeria.

Elections are over and since I am no longer canvassing for votes, this is the time to show interest in my country by continuing what I have been doing.

“That is what I’m here to do at Paul University. I urge you all to keep doing the right thing as I believe that God will at his own time, intervene, and give salvation to Nigeria.”

Obi was welcomed to the institution by the Vice Chancellor, Prof Obiora Nwosu and the Deputy Vice Chancellor, Prof Chinyere Okunna, who had worked with Obi during his tenure as governor of Anambra State as Commissioner and Chief of Staff.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/peter-obi-donates-n10m-to-varsity-in-anambra/amp/

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by Gucciblog: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oshey

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by Massiveglory: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
When silence is golden.
PODATTI silencing evil and their doers with good works.

When criminal politicians are killing and destroying themselves over desperation over positions and national pursue, our DADDY is out there showing love .
This is the new Nigeria.

254 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Obi no send anybody ...he is back to his normal philanthropy ...let's his smart lawyers do the rest

I wish to have obi strength to be calm in the mist of troubles , provocation , and intimidation

257 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by 40Bullets: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Mbaka oya come and see our "stingy" Daddy.
E go pain Mbaka o

157 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by Afamsi: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
The only man that knows how to kick Tinubu ass and send shivers, down the drug daddy's spine

218 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by Prudensia(f): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by OmoFiditi: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
theophorus alias APO OMOTOSHO PIUS, come and spill bile and hate. Fake pastor wey dey find hook up for NL Sexuality threads. You are done for! Baptist theological seminary will hear this!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by Naira20: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
This Obi no send Tinubu and his drama o.
I just love this man

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by BuhariAdvocate: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
I can only believe in cash donation not this ordinary paper that could be volatile anytime.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
One is donating to universities.
The other is empowering thugs, drugdealers and criminals.

146 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by Gucciblog: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
I can only believe in cash donation not this ordinary paper that could be volatile anytime.

Both cash and donation, you no do anyone.

But na you dey cry

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by accordadoga28(f): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Werey don start dey give shishi after he lost cheesy

This may even be another Lamba by the Lord of Lamba.

The colossal failure can never be the president of Nigeria.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by press9jatv: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Peter Obi is a thorn in their flesh. Tinubu and his cronies are in serious trouble.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by Ofunaofu: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
MrColdsweat:
One is donating to universities.
The other is empowering thugs, drugdealers and criminals.

The difference is clear like day and night

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by OriOko88(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
He has turned to another Trump on twitter. Ranting here and there. undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by Gucciblog: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2023
OriOko88:
He has turned to another Trump on twitter. Ranting here and there. undecided

Just as you're on Naira land ranting too

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by press9jatv: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2023
Well done Mr Peter Obi. Good one from you and your team.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by Fattesticles: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2023
press9jatv:
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc OAM4j cc lalasticlala cc nlfpmod cc justwise cc Dominique Fp

For this my very own osun PDP guy to dey rate peter obi naim be say propaganda no dey work for your body o 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You and 9jahotblog na real MVP

Agado men must learn

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by successmatters(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Great man

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by successmatters(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2023
accordadoga28:
Werey don start dey give shishi after he lost cheesy

This may even be another Lamba by the Lord of Lamba.

The colossal failure can never be the president of Nigeria.

Peter Obi gave N100,000,000.00 to your failed army in 2015 grin

Tilumbu just gave them weeds to smoke cheesy cheesy grin

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by successmatters(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2023
Naira20:
This Obi no send Tinubu and his drama o.
I just love this man

Peter Obi has the utchins by their balls since 1997 grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by press9jatv: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Fattesticles:

For this my very own osun PDP guy to dey rate peter obi naim be say propaganda no dey work for your body o 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You and 9jahotblog na real MVP

Agado men must learn
Agbado men must learn in hard way. They never get sense yet.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by Fattesticles: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2023
press9jatv:
Agbado men must learn in hard way. They never get sense yet.

My brother ooooooo

You get am for coconut head 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) by press9jatv: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Fattesticles:

My brother ooooooo

You get am for coconut head 🤣🤣🤣
their head and your head are full of Agbado head 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. You dey whine me. Peter Obi just dey laugh 😆 on top their lies and propaganda

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.