Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Software To Validate My Copy Of Windows - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Software To Validate My Copy Of Windows (2248 Views)

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / "you May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting. This Copy Of Windows Did Not Pa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Software To Validate My Copy Of Windows by cyprianjr(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2007
helppppp!!!!!! i need the software that validates ones windows into genuine
Re: Software To Validate My Copy Of Windows by roflmao: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2007
I know. That will be a "genuine" copy of Windows! grin

If you ain't got that it's tough. If you've installed WGA on an illegitimate Windows then you have to manually alter system files to remove the nagging notifications.

If you can get your hands on genuine Windows key that matches your Windows version you can use some third party utilitities to change the current key to the genuine one.
Re: Software To Validate My Copy Of Windows by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2007
u can try using system restore to roll back WGA's installation.that assumes you have a restore point before WGA.
Re: Software To Validate My Copy Of Windows by kam27(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2007
If you have your original product key, you can use the key update tool to change it to genuine one. you must be connected to the internet to be able to do this.

(1)

Zzz / Help!! All The Icons On My Laptop Has Turned Into VLC Icon / Fairly Used Laptop Wanted: 8gb Ram, 500gb, Core I5/i7 Backlit Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.