Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Please Give Me An Idea On This,urgent, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Give Me An Idea On This,urgent, (674 Views)

How Do I Do This!! Urgent / Vicjustice I Believe U Might Have An Idea Of Vevosi In Greece / Duped To Study Abroad! ! !then Read This(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Me An Idea On This,urgent, by mezdim: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2010
i applied for uk visa in june and waz denied because my account was inflated according to them,well,i forgot it bt my friend whom i want to visit in the uk has agreed with the consent of her husby to sponsor me,that is,i will present their papers,statement of account,passpot data page etc,just everytin necesary ,then my own statement of account and other tins necessarysomtym in noverba,as it will be nearly 6mnths i went to d embassy last,bt i dont know what i will tell d embassy who am i to this people as i feel they might not accept am visiting as a friend.plz give me an idea,i want 2 spend my xmas in the uk dis year.thnk you for ur kind words
Re: Please Give Me An Idea On This,urgent, by Vicjustice: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2010
mezdim:

i applied for uk visa in june and waz denied because my account was inflated according to them,well,i forgot it bt my friend whom i want to visit in the uk has agreed with the consent of her husby to sponsor me,that is,i will present their papers,statement of account,passpot data page etc,just everytin necesary ,then my own statement of account and other tins necessarysomtym in noverba,as it will be nearly 6mnths i went to d embassy last,bt i dont know what i will tell d embassy who am i to this people as i feel they might not accept am visiting as a friend.plz give me an idea,i want 2 spend my xmas in the uk dis year.thnk you for your kind words
   My dear, do not bin your money; do not bother to apply for the UK visa because, you will never be successful as you have been banned by the home office from entering the UK for 10 years only.
Re: Please Give Me An Idea On This,urgent, by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
Vicjustice:

My dear, do not bin your money; do not bother to apply for the UK visa because, you will never be successful as you have been banned by the home office from entering the UK for 10 years only.

Absolutely!
Re: Please Give Me An Idea On This,urgent, by OmoAlata(f): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2010
The 10 year ban is bladdie harsh though. Innit? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Rent A Car Today / Australia Migration Skills Asessment / From Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.