Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) (56855 Views)

Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) / Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) / Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by cckalima: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Angelanest:
lalasticlala
only the Igbo people are ritualist that's why they are very rich. afonjas are saints grin
Angelanest:
lalasticlala
only the Igbo people are ritualist that's why they are very rich. afonjas are saints

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by cckalima: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Angelanest:
lalasticlala
all the names are Igbo(weed) people ;
Angelanest:
lalasticlala
all the names are Igbo(weed) people grin
Angelanest:
lalasticlala
all the names are Igbo(weed) people ;
Angelanest:
lalasticlala
all the names are Igbo(weed) people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by fixedgame1: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
see details below
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by 11doubledee: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
tooawesome:
Hebrew 5:6 wherever two or three skulls are gathered, an Afonja is present in their midst grin
Going by the names, are u sure this quote is not from the other book �
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The suspects identified as : Azeez Yakubu,
principal suspect, Ahmed Yahaya, Abdulfatai
Kadri ( Vigilante Commander), Aishat Yunisa,
Lukman Saka, Abdulganiyu Bamidele, Soliu
Ayinde and Abdulrasaq Babamle, were
arrested by the special IGP Monitoring Unit.

Dear Lord,

Please help your son Jason to resist this Temptation. grin

Everyone is thinking it,am saying it...CONEHEADS

grin grin grin

lzaa immhotep

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by samigamja: 1:31am On Oct 18, 2018
grin skull miners association too bad una like skull hmmmmm
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by bilaya(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2018
Yoruba demons grin grin grin
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

no be someone dey help u lick em before. take your wahala comot joor
shhh
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2018
What 's going on there? Who decorated the table? Gave them plastic chairs, why?

1 Like

Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2018
I don't get it. Did they decorate the table for their skulls or skills giving the miners high chair as they would say

Nairaland is so fun y filled with fun folks
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2018
...and they even gave them surgical gloves to wear ! Upon the decorated table and chairs ...they have taken this insanity to a glorious hieght

I have given up
I have written these people off

It's pointless
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2018
doggedfighter:
What 's going on there? Who decorated the table? Gave them plastic chairs, why?
..and they even gave them surgical gloves to wear ! Upon the decorated table and chairs ...they have taken this insanity to a glorious hieght

I have given up

It's pointless
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2018
delpee:
I hope our laws provide for long sentences with hard labor if it's difficult to establish a murder case. Wicked souls. angry
..and they even gave them surgical gloves to wear ! Upon the decorated table and chairs ...they have taken this insanity to a glorious hieght

I have given up

It's pointless
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2018
omoelerin1:
From Ibadan to ijebu, from ondo to Osogbo.

The only places that where this thing is not rampant are Ekiti and ijesha. Probably because majority of them are Christians. But all these Muslims. hnmm.

I have given up

It's pointless
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2018
Afonja007:
now i know why igbo people re calling afonjas skull miners jesus what is happening to afonja people biko?no body should drink agbo again ,

I have given up

It's pointless
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2018
These skull miners have no shame, conscience and respect for humans

They are good at haversting skulls

They are so lazy that they find it difficult to til the soil as God has destined man to do and feed his family

Very low self esteem and shallow minded people

They perfect the act of ritual and ritualism

Who ever brings sorrow to families in this barbaric acts,

Well remain miserable till death

Ndi ofe mmanu
Re: Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) by Lanre0: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2018
It is sad that Ilorin, a well known town for its strong Islamic education & Godly disposition is gradually being tuned to human skull depot. certainly, trace this to saraki's marabouts & satanic people parading themselves as Alfas. ALLAH Almighty will surely safe us in kwara state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.