Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore (872 Views)

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor / Prof. Soyinka Has Refused To Endorse Me For President – Sowore / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by lammyng(f): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by Kenekingisback: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Malaria no good oh sad

1 Like

Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by Howell: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
This one go worst pass buhari. E remain make e promise us say e go turn Nigeria to US in two years
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by kodded(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
its so obvious now that this young man is smoking some sapele weed undecided
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by ofeco: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
it is impossible for you to stop police from collecting bribe. I'm beginning to suspect you.

1 Like

Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by kYjelly2: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Look at them already saying it's impossible to stop police from getting bribe, sigh embarassed

Go to Dubai and give police bribe, or go to Texas and give police 10 dollars for running red light

All the comments above me, just useless

1 Like

Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by kYjelly2: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Someone wants to do good for Nigeria, they are already dissing him

I swear I'm starting to hate some Nigerians
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by Tvegas(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Someone should tap this guy, he dey sleep too much.
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by kYjelly2: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
This man created Sahara Reporters from Scratch!

It's like if Seun of Nairaland wants to run for president, they will start dissing him, yet I'm sure Seun would have more to offer than a Buhari or an Atiku.
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by kYjelly2: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tvegas:
Someone should tap this guy, he dey sleep too much.

You guys are the ones sleeping and unfortunately sef, you are sleeping in darkness cause you probably don't even have light right now as we speak, mtcheew undecided
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by MaziOmenuko: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
This one thinks there is a remote control at Aso rock that you press and everything starts functioning perfectly. Is he going to Mann all police post in the country?

1 Like

Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by kYjelly2: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
This one thinks there is a remote control at Aso rock that you press and everything starts functioning perfectly. Is he going to Mann all police post in the country?

So you are saying in essence that Nigeria can't be fixed

Don't you know that with the right will, you can insist that Police squad cars have:

-GPS so they are always tracked

-Video Streaming, to monitor the inside and outside of the police car

-Police personal cams, to record whoever they intend on arresting

but someone like you, you see no solutions, so that's why you are comfortable electing Buhari or Atiku, to continue the failure of Nigeria.

Go to Dubai right now and give their police bribe, whether they won't cut off your hand

1 Like

Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by Pekele007: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sowore isn't ready to rule a local government yet.

I normally laugh my ass whenever I watch this guy speak because he is very hilarious. grin
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by kYjelly2: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pekele007:
Sowore isn't ready to rule a local government yet.

I normally laugh my ass whenever I watch this guy speak because he is very hilarious. grin

Of course, listening to an intelligent man identify and proffer solutions would seem hilarious to the ignorant.

The ignorant would rather shout FEBUHARI OR ATIKULATE, with no solutions to back up anything.

In the U.S if you want to be president you MUST attend the presidential debate, but in a country like ours full of ignorant people like you, to be president you MUST NOT attend the presidential debate, ala GEJ in 2011 and Buhari in 2015

So laugh away your sorrows while mosquitoes feast on you this evening, dolt!
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by MaziOmenuko: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
kYjelly2:

So you are saying in essence that Nigeria can't be fixed

Don't you know that with the right will, you can insist that Police squad cars have:

-GPS so they are always tracked

-Video Streaming, to monitor the inside and outside of the police car

-Police personal cams, to record whoever they intend on arresting

but someone like you, you see no solutions, so that's why you are comfortable electing Buhari or Atiku, to continue the failure of Nigeria.

Go to Dubai right now and give their police bribe, whether they won't cut off your hand

Dude said he would achieve that in his first few days in office. Not months, days. How do you achieve all you mentioned in a few days? Coupled with the fact that corruption is institutionalised in the Nigerian police force. Yes, it can be achieved in years through a gradual process of eliminating avenues through which they collect bribe. Not within days.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by pryme(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sounds better than saying you will make 40% of your appointments youth and women
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by Pekele007: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
kYjelly2:

Of course, listening to an intelligent man identify and proffer solutions would seem hilarious to the ignorant.

The ignorant would rather shout FEBUHARI OR ATIKULATE, with no solutions to back up anything.

In the U.S if you want to be president you MUST attend the presidential debate, but in a country like ours full of ignorant people like you, to be president you MUST NOT attend the presidential debate, ala GEJ in 2011 and Buhari in 2015

So laugh away your sorrows while mosquitoes feast on you this evening, dolt!
Young man, I'm not the source nor the cause of your failure and frustration in life.

Have you ever listened to this guy speak at all? Does any of his words make sense?
Does it seem feasible?

In what capacity has he lead or rule in this country? You think to rule a country is daddy and mommy play

Do you think the presidency is a child's play?
Or you think selling of marijuana will improve the economy?

You need to visit a psychiatrist to get your head checked asap cos it's very obvious that you aren't in control of your thinking faculty.
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by Pekele007: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Dude said he would achieve that in his first few days in office. Not months, days. How do you achieve all you mentioned in a few days? Coupled with the fact that corruption is institutionalised in the Nigerian police force. Yes, it can be achieved in years through a gradual process of eliminating avenues through which they collect bribe. Not within days.
That guy you mentioned is mentally ill and still basking in the euphoria of getting appointment when Sowore finally becomes president in his village.

Sowore that talks like a drunkard. He thinks to rule a complex country like Nigeria is beans and bread.
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by Shinapraise(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
I do not subscribe to your bashing about sowore I think this guy is better qualified than those shouting sai buhari and his atik ulated e-diots who has no brain this sycophants children don't wear apc or pdp cloths but they gave you lazy Nigerian youth to wear and campaign for them ,the fear of buhari is the beginning of next wisdom my brothers and sisters received sense.

1 Like

Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by Realdeals(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
I don't know people's problem, is it that stopping police from collecting bribe is impossible or they simply do not want bribe collection to stop. It only take a dedicated police boss to stop it.

1 Like

Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by kYjelly2: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

I understand what you are saying bro, but tell me, have you seen any real police reform that has ever occurred in Nigeria?

Is there any police reform occurring now

He never said he would 100% eliminate police bribery, he said he would remove road blocks and that alone would drastically reduce police corruption.

Let's be real, If you were the President and you said no more road blocks as the the COMMANDER IN CHIEF, then if you now see youtube videos of police disobeying your orders, wont you prosecute them to the full extent of the law if you are really sincere about POLICE REFORMS

Honestly answer that question bro!
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by kYjelly2: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pekele007:

Young man, I'm not the source nor the cause of your failure and frustration in life.

Have you ever listened to this guy speak at all? Does any of his words make sense?
Does it seem feasible?

In what capacity has he lead or rule in this country? You think to rule a country is daddy and mommy play

Do you think the presidency is a child's play?
Or you think selling of marijuana will improve the economy?

You need to visit a psychiatrist to get your head checked asap cos it's very obvious that you aren't in control of your thinking faculty.

Okay, let's all be calm please, I apologize for going off, i'm just a bit too passionate about seeing this country change for good in my own lifetime.

You dismiss sowore on his marijuana stance, but yet coca cola is about to do a deal with a marijuana company
Re: I'll Stop Police From Collecting Bribe In My First Few Days As President- Sowore by lammyng(f): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
These comments are hilarious, you people should learn to be civil sometimes

(1) (Reply)

See Drama Between Governor El-rofai And Kaduna People. / Osinbajo Visits Olubadan Of Ibadanland / FACT CHECK: Peter Obi’s Eleven False Claims At VP Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.