Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church (38795 Views)

Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes / Father Mbaka Donates N12.5m To Catholic Church At 2019 Cathedraticum(photos) / David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by hahn(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2018
samuelonyewueny:
I feel so sorry for your....Perhaps you've not heard him speak or been under his ministration. I bet you'd have more sense.

Since it didn't work for you how are we so sure it will work for me? grin
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2018
HigherEd:

Well truth is you wouldn't see this news on punch on vanguard - This news was deliberately dug out by churchgist, if not you wouldn't hear of it. Also, it is personal charitable acts that should be concealed. However, when you are using the commonwealth of the church then the members have the responsibility to know what it is being used for.

Who are you? Guy you have sense (wisdom) I celebrate you. Pwah... Following you ASAP...

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Analee(f): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2018
mrkings84:
Nice edifice. If it were one church like that in ph, they would have shown it in all tv channels, use it to boast and criticise other churches even when what is presented is nothing reasonable......
its like u brain has gone on summer vacation..y is it all over social media?u guys wud av nt publicise na?now this very one dat is all over social media na OPMBros its high tym u do away wit all dat brain washing..its not gonna do u any good..after all na una members start OPM why d hypocrisy??
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by Switsex(f): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Where do u base?
Sorry just seeing your mention now.
I base in Anambra state. Awka to be precise!
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church by PenlsCaP: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Switsex:

Sorry just seeing your mention now.

I base in Anambra state. Awka to be precise!
U are far away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' / Christian Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.