Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs (10961 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) / Toheeb: Meet Cemetery Attendant Who Digs Graves For A Living In Lagos / Police Service Commission Approves Promotion Of Two Cps, 16 Dcps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by Omooba77: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
PSC approves promotion of 3 AIGs to DIGs, 4 CPs to AIGs

The Police Service Commission (PSC) has approved the promotion of three Assistant Inspectors General of Police (AIGs) to the next rank of Deputy Inspectors General (DIGs).
A statement on Wednesday by PSC spokesman, Okechukwu Ani, said the Commission also approved the promotion of four Commissioners of Police (CPs) to Assistant Inspectors General (AIGs) of Police.

He said the promotions were one of the highlights of the first Plenary Meeting of the newly inaugurated management of the Commission held in Abuja on the 26th of September 2018 and between the 9th and 11th of October, 2018.
He said the new DIGs are Musa Katsina Muhammed, mni, presently at the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru, Jos; Mohammed Sani Usman, Commandant Police Academy, Wudil, Kano and Peace Ibekwe Abdallah, Office of the National Security Adviser.

The new AIGs are: Godwin C. Nwobodo currently, CP Courses at the Police Academy Wudil, Kano; Adeyemi O. Samuel Ogunjemilusi CP, Akwa Ibom State Command; Augustine Iornongu Iwar, CP, Bayelsa State Command and Adekunle J. Oladunjoye, CP Research and Planning, Force Headquarters, Abuja.
The chairman of the Commission, Alhaji Musiliu Smith, a retired Inspector- General of Police, who presided over the meeting, urged the newly promoted senior Police Officers to rededicate themselves to the service of their fatherland.
Alhaji Smith said their new ranks impose on them more challenging responsibilities which call for more hard work.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/psc-approves-promotion-of-3-aigs-to-digs-4-cps-to-aigs.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by omoolorire(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good one over there

1 Like

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by slivertongue: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Election induced promotions...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
I dedicate this post to my dad who served the force for 35 solid years meritoriously. He was a great cop and also thought us the values of life. Wish other cops could be like him. He's still balling after service as God gave him a better job in the service industry. He controls things nationwide.

God bless the police force for my papal

God bless Jonathan for making the force great, during his tenure he retired

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Observing...!

All the new DIGs are all Muslims or Married to Northern Muslim...

All the AIGs are Christians from South......and all 'promoted' out of their positions to make way for APC/INEC styled Officers to help 2019 Election Rigging for Buhari...!

If u sabi u sabi.....!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by Trouble1: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
slivertongue:
Trash

2 Likes

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by Omooba77: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
2 of the DIGs are from same area?

1 Like

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
slivertongue:

There's nothing like that. Promotion is yearly. That of Army, Navy and Airforce is next month.

5 Likes

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by slivertongue: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
d PPRO of police was promoted hw many times a yr? promotion is on sale under dis IGP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by Omooba77: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
slivertongue:
d PPRO of police was promoted hw many times a yr? promotion is on sale under dis IGP

Na who we know
Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by Alzirida(f): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2018
Came to see if Abba Kyria made it

2 Likes

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2018
You guys should so the right thing to move the nation forward with your new posts.

Meanwhile, CONGRATULATIONS.

1 Like

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by id4sho(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2018
x
Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by geosuzzy(f): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2018
Ibekwe Abdullah...nice one, strong woman

2 Likes

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2018
Hmm. The current IGP would have just been promoted to AIG but he got double promotion due to his help to rig Kano State during the 2015 general elections. Buhari, weldone o

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2018
Can somebody please explain to me the difference between PSC and NPF?
Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by JailBreaker(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2018
hm
Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by IMASTEX: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats
Something tells me the condition for the promotion is with a specific assignment against next election.

1 Like

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by id4sho(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
I dedicate this post to my dad who served the force for 35 solid years meritoriously. He was a great cop and also thought us the values of life. Wish other cops could be like him. He's still balling after service as God gave him a better job in the service industry. He controls things nationwide.

God bless the police force for my papal

God bless Jonathan for making the force great, during his tenure he retired
Fellow Officer pikin, He must have served in juicy offices, it cool he's doing great. wishing good health, ageing gracefully and a source of blessing to his generation.
Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by id4sho(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Hmm. The current IGP would have just been promoted to AIG but he got double promotion due to his help to rig Kano State during the 2015 general elections. Buhari, weldone o
He was an AIG b4 getting IGP.

1 Like

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by LordofNaija: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:
Liken it to a business setup. The PSc is the board of directors and they are solely in charge of making policies for the NPF. The NPF is the operational arm of the commission in charge of the day to day running. The PSC chairman can be likened to the board chairman while the IGP is the MD

3 Likes

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by id4sho(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:
PSC- recruitment, promotion, discipline, posting and transfer of Officers of NPF (like regulatory body)
NPF- custodian and enforcement of the law. Public harassment of citizenry and egunje things

3 Likes

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2018
id4sho:

PSC- recruitment, promotion, discipline, posting and transfer of Officers of NPF (like regulatory body)
NPF- custodian and enforcement of the law. Public harassment of citizenry and egunje things

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by NaijaFutbol: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2018
In preparation of publishing a balanced security architecture for election campaign.

Once they win, 20 of his brothers will be promoted secretly.

Na their way!

Be Atikulate when you quote me
Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by id4sho(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2018
IMASTEX:
Congrats
Something tells me the condition promotion is with a specific assignment against next election.
Retirement na, 3 DIGS have gone on statutory retirement

1 Like

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by GreatMahmud: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

PSC is Police Service Commission , a body saddled with the responsibility of appointing , promoting and discipline of Police Officers..Its similar to what u have in the Federal Civil Service Commission responsible for senior civil servants appointment, promotion and discipline. PSC is headed by chairman which is a political appointment. NPF is the Nigeria Police Force headed by inspector general of police, a career appointment.

2 Likes

Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by opalu: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2018
Good
Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by CeceNene(f): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Peace Ibekwe Abdallah nice one
Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by FestusIrohigbe: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2018
shocked
Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by Nitefury: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2018
CeceNene:
Peace Ibekwe Abdallah nice one

Your Aunt abi?

id4sho:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by JobNoticer: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Congrats....

APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITIES NOW

7Up Bottling Company Recruitment – Graduate Sales Executive

APPLY HERE NOW!

Graduate Interns Recruitment At PropertyPro.Ng

APPLY HERE NOW!

Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 At KPMG Nigeria

APPLY HERE NOW!

Service Centre Agent Recruitment At GIG Logistics

APPLY HERE NOW!

GTBank Tech Academy Program 2018

APPLY HERE NOW!

Procurement Officer Job At West Africa Container Terminal

APPLY HERE NOW!
Re: PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs by kapitaz: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2018
slivertongue:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICAN November 2019 Exam Docket / Do Labor Laws Protect Nigerian Workers? / Is It Advisable To Inform My Boss About My Intention Of Starting M.sc Programme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.