Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

To Instantly send an automated message to anyone who engages with your ad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Instantly send an automated message to anyone who engages with your ad (184 Views)

POS: CBN Engages Operators, Zenith Bank Cautions Agents On Transaction Fees Hike / Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) / I Want To Send An Empty Plastic Bottle To China: How Do I Go About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Instantly send an automated message to anyone who engages with your ad by Fitzchris(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
I know that sounds too good to be true… But I’ve seen the system he has created – It’s the real deal, and I can’t wait to start using it and make a ton of extra sales myself.
Inboxr is nothing short of a revolution, there is nothing like it on the market.
It is the world’s first and only multi- social network chat bot and mass engagement tool.
Inboxr allows you to completely automate your Facebook and Twitter marketing and to…
Have your fan pages automatically engage with your target market 24/7… build relationships and most importantly make sales on autopilot!
There is no way I can do this justice in just one review. You need to see this in action and to see the incredible results it has generated for Luke and his students.
With Inboxr you now have the option to:
✅ Instantly send an automated message to anyone who engages with your ad.
✅ Automatically get them on an autoresponder so you can message them over and over again, without having to spend more money on ads.
✅ Contact anyone who has ever engaged with your FB posts and ads – as often as you want.etc............
Drop your email address or send messages via whatapp +2348165757664. To asses the download link

(1) (Reply)

15k Mt Ago Pako Boat Deal @ 1818 Now / Discover The New Direction Of Wealth Creation / Jumia Trains Hospitality Industry Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.