Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) (31583 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Abdulazeez99: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Chairman of United Bank for Africa (UBA) Tony Elumelu has engaged one of his daughters in a new social media challenge he calls #TEFChallenge, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Elumelu shared a video on Instagram on Thursday where he revealed several things about himself hitherto unknown to the public.

The businessman said although he likes to “jog on the spot” and do yoga, he was trying his hands on planking.

He also revealed he loves Senegal and recalled President Macky Sall hosting him to jollof rice lunch.

The founder of Heirs Holdings described himself as a “resilient fellow”, adding that he likes people who are also relentless.

Elumelu ended the seven-minute-39-second video with dinner to break his fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab7pk_q705Q

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMABgbUFsZV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Duru9(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
That's good of you sir
But your bank UBA don kill me with unknown charges sha

I steal the ftc

I greet all nairalanders home and abroad
God bless y'all hustle

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by id4sho(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
undecided
What is my consider

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Henix(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Billionaire Boss!

He seems to have done more for the youths than the present man @Aso Rock

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Jasonteague(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
kul
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by osamz007: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
DISCUSSION OF THE RICH

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Elumelu having Senegalese jollof with the president of Senegal that's nice.

No one wants to have Nigerian jollof with the president of Nigeria, Herdsman in chief Buhari.

28 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Guy man

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by brightovio007(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na so
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Chidex50(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
ONCE YOU DON MAKE AM,EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU NA NEWS.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
smart dad,smart kid

nice..

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by esmarcq(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
I'll start mine with my daughter soon, you all should watch out

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by binaie(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
That was one very weird interview

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by RexTramadol1: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Well nice convo
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by sunshineV(f): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
is she single?
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Elzakzaky: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
This man should pay Pa Innocent Anyaka the millions UBA stole from him jor

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by theFilmtric: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Elumelu having Senegalese jollof with the president of Senegal that's nice.

No one wants to have Nigerian jollof with the president of Nigeria, Herdsman in chief Buhari.
angry
Do you want to quench Elumelu's destiny??

No try rough play o angry

Anytime you hear bu- ha...
JAPA

theFilmtricsay

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wetin concern me?
Make he company go pay d man dey have been owing for 38yrs

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by xploitcomedy123: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Chairman of United Bank for Africa (UBA) Tony Elumelu has engaged one of his daughters in a new social media challenge he calls #TEFChallenge, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Elumelu shared a video on Instagram on Thursday where he revealed several things about himself hitherto unknown to the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab7pk_q705Q

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMABgbUFsZV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
xploitcomedy123:
African parents remains the best when it comes to discipline. This is exactly what happens whenever one fails an examination in an african home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G74izBvZuc
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
And then? He and his rogue bank should pay dt man dey held his millions for 38yrs. Rogues posing as pphilantropists.

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Go and pay ankara his money u have been owing a living human being since 1962! Cheese! angry

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Anneka101(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Life is sweet when you have loved ones and enough money around you.
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by chatinent: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
UBA will make your last ₦20,000 become ₦19,915 for no reason.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Springboot: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Duru9:
That's good of you sir

I steal the ftc

God bless y'all hustle

They will just deduct the money and never tell you the reason.
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Akalia(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Duru9:
That's good of you sir

I steal the ftc

God bless y'all hustle

LOL, na you and other customers dey make am rich dey go. Una dey at the lowest level of the pyramid while Mr. T and his associates occupy the topmost echelon.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by LikeAking: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oga Tony.

My Boss.

Na yoga be d plug.

Dem no know.
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Ubykcee(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
angry
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by LikeAking: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=xploitcomedy123 post=99637431][/quote]

Wetin most African parents sabi?
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by Mide3367: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
I like this man sha
Re: Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) by lymelyte(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
shekauvsbuhari:
And then? He and his rogue bank should pay dt man dey held his millions for 38yrs. Rogues posing as pphilantropists.
they are all thieves and money launderer..
Those smile are just mask..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) / Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / Pipeline Pigging Factory Opens In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.