Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian (32582 Views)

Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Hoodlums Vandalise 200 Vehicles During Lagos Clash - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Fhowe: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2018
MPESA:

Lol
It's obvious you don't know much about what is happening in Kenya for the past 3-4months now.
Guy to be candid with you na Yoruba's they spoil Nigerians name for Kenya, I mean the keyboard warriors BTW I believed you haven't been to Kenya or have families or friends there.

Google is your friend in term of the tuition fees .
P.s
Most Igbo's does business from spare parts , cosmetics, materials Ankara, hair piece etc and for your information No much drugs activities in Kenya, the one that enters comes via TZ Tanzania.
Shalom
shut up oga must you bring tribalism into everything the last set of fraudsters caught in umoja did you see any yoruba name there ,instead of you to stay as one and stop the harrassment and killing of your fellow nigerians you are here passing blame without no fact or figure .If you are caught on the wrong side of the law you should be deported or punished but just a few policemen ganging up and extorting foreigners all over the place is totally wrong and the way it stands their minister of interior has given them so much power ,i miss obasanjo badly if he was still our president for this act alone he can tell kenya airways to stop landing in naija them go arrange themselves one time
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Fhowe: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

Because it is the function of the embassy and it's ambassador to defend its nationals and look into cases like this - something they haven't done. Receive sense.
rightly said the Kenyans as a whole have seen the negligence of our embassy hence they have taken advantage i have lived in Kenya for more than a year and back then i noticed Kenyans are very lazy,looking for who to rip .Now that they know the influx of Nigerians there is high when they are broke it is just a matter of looking for their police friends and point to the house of a Nigerian that is the easiest way to make cash for Kenyans right now .So our embassy needs to stand up and show a zero tolerance to all this now this Nigerian refused to be extorted and the police believe they can coerce him to give them money now it has led to his death the culprits must be fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law this will serve as a deterrent to others,how do you go about arresting the same people you gave visas too
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by PAQ(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2018
When we have a shepherd at d top why wouldnt we behave like cattle
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by MPESA(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Fhowe:
shut up oga must you bring tribalism into everything the last set of fraudsters caught in umoja did you see any yoruba name there ,instead of you to stay as one and stop the harrassment and killing of your fellow nigerians you are here passing blame without no fact or figure .If you are caught on the wrong side of the law you should be deported or punished but just a few policemen ganging up and extorting foreigners all over the place is totally wrong and the way it stands their minister of interior has given them so much power ,i miss obasanjo badly if he was still our president for this act alone he can tell kenya airways to stop landing in naija them go arrange themselves one time

Must you tell me to shut up before you pass your mssg , anyway just start from the beginning of my conversation with first poster so that you don't need to dab into what you don't know just to scores a cheap likes because I first condemned TRIBALISM.

You are not current or you are short of informations my guy , how many people were caught at UMOJA compared to people whom were caught at CASALANI AND ROYSANBO .

Chill don't bark like dog without facts , do you know why their MINISTER asked them to fish out illegal immigrants within 3months and for your information ETHIOPIANS , CONGOLESE, ETC are not spared as well , Congolese restaurant at Yamakima was raid 2-3weeks ago by Kenyans police force and they pack the Congolese they found their . so guy keep quite Nigerians has and will always cause troubles at any country they are , TANZANIA and OUR BROTHER GHANA are also chasing out Nigerians like a flies so Mr integrity USE YOUR TONGUE TO COUNT YOUR TEETHS .

P.S
The issues started from KEYBOARD WARRIORS because one VIP WIFE ACOUNT WAS HACKED AND WHEN THE MOVEMENT OF THE MONEY WAS TRACED NA FOR NAIJA THE MONEY FINALLY LAND.

SHALOM.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Wisebisho: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2018
millomaniac:
a Nigerian is killed in a foreign country by a foreigner and Nigerians in the foreign country attack their own countrymen in protest. Animal kingdom grin
Because the Embassy and the fucking ambassador refuse to protect the interest of their citizens
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Fhowe: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
MPESA:

Must you tell me to shut up before you pass your mssg , anyway just start from the beginning of my conversation with first poster so that you don't need to dab into what you don't know just to scores a cheap likes because I first condemned TRIBALISM.

You are not current or you are short of informations my guy , how many people were caught at UMOJA compared to people whom were caught at CASALANI AND ROYSANBO .

Chill don't bark like dog without facts , do you know why their MINISTER asked them to fish out illegal immigrants within 3months and for your information ETHIOPIANS , CONGOLESE, ETC are not spared as well , Congolese restaurant at Yamakima was raid 2-3weeks ago by Kenyans police force and they pack the Congolese they found their . so guy keep quite Nigerians has and will always cause troubles at any country they are , TANZANIA and OUR BROTHER GHANA are also chasing out Nigerians like a flies so Mr integrity USE YOUR TONGUE TO COUNT YOUR TEETHS .

P.S
The issues started from KEYBOARD WARRIORS because one VIP WIFE ACOUNT WAS HACKED AND WHEN THE MOVEMENT OF THE MONEY WAS TRACED NA FOR NAIJA THE MONEY FINALLY LAND.

SHALOM.
I will say shut up over and over again if you try to push the blame on one tribe even before this general raid and fishing out of foreigners , Kenyans have always been hostile to Nigerians , even before this era of fraudsters been all over the place the Igbos have already given me us a bad name in that country or did you not hear of the Anthony Chinedu saga . So whatever Nigerians are going through there we as a whole caused it stop saying one particular tribe caused it ,85 percent of the Nigerians married to Kenyans illegally are igbos I don’t know why they keep doing this anywhere they go to .And for your information long before this yahoo boys started to troop to Kenya ,Igbo people have been in Kenya for long and they are known for marcotics business I know many some even speak Swahili now .If you have lived in Kenya and you have experienced police raid before what they search is drugs not laptop it is recently they started focusing on this fraudsters cause they know they have money and don’t want issues

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Fhowe: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
MPESA:

P.S

SHALOM.
i purposely went ballistic with you cause i know you are an ipob supporter we are here talking about ill treatment mete out to nigerians and you foolishly put the blame on a particular tribe when you know the truth ,when you ask an american where are you from he will tell you i am an American not i am a texan so we must first accept ourselves before others will accept us
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by MPESA(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fhowe:
I will say shut up over and over again if you try to push the blame on one tribe even before this general raid and fishing out of foreigners , Kenyans have always been hostile to Nigerians , even before this era of fraudsters been all over the place the Igbos have already given me us a bad name in that country or did you not hear of the Anthony Chinedu saga . So whatever Nigerians are going through there we as a whole caused it stop saying one particular tribe caused it ,85 percent of the Nigerians married to Kenyans illegally are igbos I don’t know why they keep doing this anywhere they go to .And for your information long before this yahoo boys started to troop to Kenya ,Igbo people have been in Kenya for long and they are known for marcotics business I know many some even speak Swahili now .If you have lived in Kenya and you have experienced police raid before what they search is drugs not laptop it is recently they started focusing on this fraudsters cause they know they have money and don’t want issues

You are definitely out of your mind man , you are to tribal man I'm not here to defend one tribe but you only mentioned Chinedu saga and for your information about people who marry Kenyans first was Yoruba's, YES because they are the first set of tribes that arrived Kenya & because of been TOO LAZY , THEY VENTURE INTO MARRYING THEIR LADY'S TO BE GETTING FEEDING AND REQUESTING THEM TO GET LOANS ETC AFTER THEY FLEW BACK OR TO ANOTHER COUNTRY LEAVING BEHIND THEIR CHILDREN....
For your information most Kenyans are very familiar with MOST YORUBAS NAMES. in case you have a families or friends wo are still living or once lived there be rest assured that's having or have Left your cousin , nephews and nice at Kenya
P.s
Up till today Yoruba's don't own any businesses in Kenya be It at Nairobi, kisi , Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldorent etc but they are most populated tribs in Kenya than any other tribes in Nigeria.

Abeg na wetin be Yoruba's work in Kenya.

SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by MPESA(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fhowe:
i purposely went ballistic with you cause i know you are an ipob supporter we are here talking about ill treatment mete out to nigerians and you foolishly put the blame on a particular tribe when you know the truth ,when you ask an american where are you from he will tell you i am an American not i am a texan so we must first accept ourselves before others will accept us

I pity you because the issues you were not mentioned or called will surely kill you....
You dab into it without knowing the origin.
You are too blind to say the truth, Hatred and tribal bigots...
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by alexxo11(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
majekdom2:
we are hated everywhere. The only thing that can exempt you from this stigma is if you are mentioned by forbes, featured by CNN or recommended by UN. If you guys like break the building, it won’t change the fact that many of you are nuisances in that country. When I got to Kenya, the first hint I got is, I should not move alone and should avoid some routes if I needed to move alone, That the police are always looking for Nigerians. My experience wasn’t good still. Imagine Kenya wey no big reach southwest.
thankyou for saying the truth.....imajin they are shouting that he was a student at usiu.They forgot like a month ago two nigerians were caught defrauding kenyans ,one was crying and he had an usiu tag in his neck.it means he was also saying he was a student.Nigerians use usiu to enter kenya then register only for one semester ,then they dont go to school at all and start doing nasty business.....bunch of idiots!this is just the police.....now wait for the citizens!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by alexxo11(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dulles25:
This is quite sad, and the Nigerian diplomats should have this discussion with the Kenyan government.
Police harassment to legal immigrants mostly from West Africa is quite rampant.

There are definitely few criminal ones(like some Nigerians recently found car jacking in Roysambu ), but a student who is in Kenya for studies should not go through this torture by the police. Someone must be held accountable.
A student at USIU is definitely one whose parents has really invested in his studies, and mostly financially stable to be doing monkey business in Kenya.
Police harassment of Nigerians should end!
Where is the Nigerian government when her citizens are buttered and killed? So sad.

First you need to understand our police are noot stupid.....they are brutal yes but not stupid....when they come for you....they have done their homework to even know where your apartment is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by alexxo11(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bifwoli:

Quite sad indeed,nobody and i mean NOBODY whether legal or illegal should lose their life because they're in police custody.Taking of one's life should be left to God or to competent legal authorities after very very careful examination of evidence.Policemen should never be a law unto themselves and criminal activity should only be pursued when there PROBABLE suspicion and clear evidence- all those involved should be held accountable .Police should be professional at ALL TIMES not using certain people's presence as a pretext to extort money.Definitely criminal Nigerians should be deported but killing somebody for it whether Nigerian,Somali or whatever is a BIG NO NO for me .
smh...criminal nigerians should be deportedcriminal kenyans are killed in broaddaylight while criminal nigerians should be deported.....we not deporting...we have no money to deport!
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by alexxo11(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fhowe:
who told you we want to land in naija.....infact we always pray our flights to nigeria are terminated!
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Dulles25: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
alexxo11:
First you need to understand our police are noot stupid.....they are brutal yes but not stupid....when they come for you....they have done their homework to even know where your apartment is.

You won't teach me about the Kenya Police, I have worked with many of them in my field of profession.

Most of them are not professional in their assessment, and I have handled different cases of foreigners mishandled by the police, even Ethiopian nationals.

Don't be too blind to support what you know is wrong, clouded by your hate for other Africans from Nigeria and West Africa.

This forum Nairaland, where you are spewing your hate on, is actually a Nigerian forum, we are visitors here.

Be informed and stop the hate.
Kieleweke!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by alexxo11(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dulles25:

You won't teach me about the Kenya Police, I have worked with many of them in my field of profession.

Most of them are not professional in their assessment, and I have handled different cases of foreigners mishandled by the police, even Ethiopian nationals.

Don't be too blind to support what you know is wrong, clouded by your hate for other Africans from Nigeria and West Africa.

This forum Nairaland, where you are spewing your hate on, is actually a Nigerian forum, we are visitors here.

Be informed and stop the hate.
Kieleweke!
my friend nigerians are a big cancer endof!! Kenyans are tired of you and you know that....tell yourselves the truth!!!I commend our police on the work they doing.And dont tell me about narialand, a website while you are illegally in my land....If all of you get out of my land i will have no business on this site!
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Dulles25: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
alexxo11:
my friend nigerians are a big cancer endof!! Kenyans are tired of you and you know that....tell yourselves the truth!!!I commend our police on the work they doing.And dont tell me about narialand, a website while you are illegally in my land....If all of you get out of my land i will have no business on this site!

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm Kenyan, yes.

Don't be so uninformed about international affairs, everyone is at liberty to travel to any jurisdiction, legally, as long as the law of that country allow, and the immigrant has followed the legal procedure.
The deceased was a student at USIU.

Please, you need to read more and stop hating Nigerians, work hard too my brother.

The police should have had him in custody, and filed a complaint. You need the Criminal Procedure Code, Penal Code, Evidence Act(Cap 80), and the Police Act (Cap 84). Go read and stop hating.
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by alexxo11(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dulles25:

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm Kenyan, yes.

Don't be so uninformed about international affairs, everyone is at liberty to travel to any jurisdiction, legally, as long as the law of that country allow, and the immigrant has followed the legal procedure.
The deceased was a student at USIU.

Please, you need to read more and stop hating Nigerians, work hard too my brother.

The police should have had him in custody, and filed a complaint. You need the Criminal Procedure Code, Penal Code, Evidence Act(Cap 80), and the Police Act (Cap 84). Go read and stop hating.
my friend im a pilot....and i have a computer science degree from uon.so dont tell me about hard work......and no ur not kenyan.
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Dulles25: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
alexxo11:
my friend im a pilot....and i have a computer science degree from uon.so dont tell me about hard work......and no ur not kenyan.

Who cares about your education when you can't think rationally ?
I don't think you attended the same institution as I with these poor drafting skills and punctuation.

So what if I am Kenyan? It pains you to see a patriot who still believes in humanity and the rule of Law.
It saddens you to know there's a Kenyan who won't agree with your jealousy and clouded reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by alexxo11(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dulles25:

Who cares about your education when you can't think rationally ?
I don't think you attended the same institution as I with these poor drafting skills and punctuation.

So what if I am Kenyan? It pains you to see a patriot who still believes in humanity and the rule of Law.
It saddens you to know there's a Kenyan who won't agree with your jealousy and clouded reasoning.
lol jealousy....it seems your new mister....when your fellow nigerian known as moeachu came to kenya and was stranded....he came crying for help on this very nairaland.....i was the only one who came to his aid.And dont mind my drafting skills ,i did computer science not english.Point is you nigerians dont like the truth.The truth is 95% of kenyans hate you people,and you brought it on yourselves.As you know we have many foreigners in kenya,and we have no qualms with them .But nigerians one way or another must get out of kenya!that must happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by edgecution(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Onlinealaba:

lol, u sure sey you dey watch international news so

I repeat Trump cant do nada to Saudi. They will lose more if they do.
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Crixina:
So running away from Nigeria is not even enough?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Fhowe: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
MPESA:

I pity you because the issues you were not mentioned or called will surely kill you....
You dab into it without knowing the origin.
You are too blind to say the truth, Hatred and tribal bigots...
stop following beer parlour gist about hacking the account of a vip this blah blah the bitter truth is Nigerians in Kenya don't behave themselves (Hausa ,igbo,yoruba) and you guys wont let their women be ,you started with the tribal thingy and i was putting it to you and am still putting it to you it is not a Yoruba or igbo issue it is a Nigerian issue.The fact alone you said Yoruba people where the first set of Nigerians to come to Kenya shows you don't even know anything at all about Kenya .If you are found on the wrong side of the law then you should face the penalty ,do you know tourist visa have their own rules and regulations most Nigerians in Kenya are there on tourist visa and you are expected to leave after 180 days (alot have stayed for years) then you go back home and come back another 180 days.Do you know you are not even meant to rent a house with a tourist visa you should be in a hotel or at most a furnished apartment or the host family you want to be with,do you know with a tourist visa you are not meant to be 100km away from the city center unless you are around a tourist attraction or location (beach and national parks),Mpesa man abi na Mshwari man behave yourself.When you are in Rome behave like the romans ,if you cant abide by their rules keep quiet and stop pushing the blames around rada rada
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bifwoli:

Quite sad indeed,nobody and i mean NOBODY whether legal or illegal should lose their life because they're in police custody.Taking of one's life should be left to God or to competent legal authorities after very very careful examination of evidence.Policemen should never be a law unto themselves and criminal activity should only be pursued when there PROBABLE suspicion and clear evidence- all those involved should be held accountable .Police should be professional at ALL TIMES not using certain people's presence as a pretext to extort money.Definitely criminal Nigerians should be deported but killing somebody for it whether Nigerian,Somali or whatever is a BIG NO NO for me .

There is a very high chance that this particular guy was the bonehead types. The types who want to play big even to armed police. One question is why Nigerians are the only ones complaining when the crackdown is on all foreign nationals including the Congolese, Chinese, Somalis, Indians, Asians and other Africans. Why hasnt a Malian or Ethiopian been killed? I condemn the murder but these Nigerian nutheads cant convince me anything.
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by MPESA(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fhowe:
stop following beer parlour gist about hacking the account of a vip this blah blah the bitter truth is Nigerians in Kenya don't behave themselves (Hausa ,igbo,yoruba) and you guys wont let their women be ,you started with the tribal thingy and i was putting it to you and am still putting it to you it is not a Yoruba or igbo issue it is a Nigerian issue.The fact alone you said Yoruba people where the first set of Nigerians to come to Kenya shows you don't even know anything at all about Kenya .If you are found on the wrong side of the law then you should face the penalty ,do you know tourist visa have their own rules and regulations most Nigerians in Kenya are there on tourist visa and you are expected to leave after 180 days (alot have stayed for years) then you go back home and come back another 180 days.Do you know you are not even meant to rent a house with a tourist visa you should be in a hotel or at most a furnished apartment or the host family you want to be with,do you know with a tourist visa you are not meant to be 100km away from the city center unless you are around a tourist attraction or location (beach and national parks),Mpesa man abi na Mshwari man behave yourself.When you are in Rome behave like the romans ,if you cant abide by their rules keep quiet and stop pushing the blames around rada rada

Better person abi na better Nigerian, you better keep quite and go back to my first post before talking trash , it's someone like you will betray your fellow country man because you want appear clean and different from others.
Immigration officer
I dhey see you abeg shifts for one corner make person see road.

Patriotic my foot.
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Fhowe: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
MPESA:

You are definitely out of your mind man , you are to tribal man I'm not here to defend one tribe but you only mentioned Chinedu saga and for your information about people who marry Kenyans first was Yoruba's, YES because they are the first set of tribes that arrived Kenya & because of been TOO LAZY , THEY VENTURE INTO MARRYING THEIR LADY'S TO BE GETTING FEEDING AND REQUESTING THEM TO GET LOANS ETC AFTER THEY FLEW BACK OR TO ANOTHER COUNTRY LEAVING BEHIND THEIR CHILDREN....
For your information most Kenyans are very familiar with MOST YORUBAS NAMES. in case you have a families or friends wo are still living or once lived there be rest assured that's having or have Left your cousin , nephews and nice at Kenya
P.s
Up till today Yoruba's don't own any businesses in Kenya be It at Nairobi, kisi , Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldorent etc but they are most populated tribs in Kenya than any other tribes in Nigeria.

Abeg na wetin be Yoruba's work in Kenya.

SHALOM.
so igbo people own businesses in eldoret ,kisumu and they did all this with tourist visas you have said it all forget all this talk about owning businesses how many Nigerians are in that country legally follow the rules and there wont be an issue .You are staying somewhere illegally instead of you to hide your head you keep drawing unnecessary attention to yourselves alor of NIgerians dont know how to behave staying in overcrowded apartments,womanising ,unnecessary show off in public places (clubs ,bars,hotels).So it is a nigerian thing and most of all we are not coordinated no unity ,other foreigners there have associations and they protect and fight for their members to some extent before even their embassies get involved ,do you have any idea how many cases of lawyers running away with their clients money cause the client is a nigerian nobody to stand up for them ,oga abeg wise up
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fhowe:

You should learn the difference between hostility to Nigerians and hostility to crime. We wont entertain your criminal backsides here even if you cry to the UN.
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Fhowe: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
MPESA:

Better person abi na better Nigerian, you better keep quite and go back to my first post before talking trash , it's someone like you will betray your fellow country man because you want appear clean and different from others.
Immigration officer
I dhey see you abeg shifts for one corner make person see road.

Patriotic my foot.
i have educated you ,go and educate others and stop fooling yourself ,learn to deal with facts and figures .DONT EVER TRY TO PUT THE BLAME ON ANY TRIBE YOU THIS RUBBISH IPOB MEMBER SHALOM SHALOM YOUR HEAD THERE
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by MPESA(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
alexxo11:
smh...criminal nigerians should be deportedcriminal kenyans are killed in broaddaylight while criminal nigerians should be deported.....we not deporting...we have no money to deport!

Nigerians are still the one paying for their ticket, go to Casalani police station their a lot of Nigerian at the prison and also mind you that not every Nigerian are bad ...
Average Nigerians on the streets doesn't know whstsup , Sir the main culprits are living Large, staying in posh apartment in a choice area and expensive estate such as Livingston etc.
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by MPESA(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fhowe:
i have educated you ,go and educate others and stop fooling yourself ,learn to deal with facts and figures .DONT EVER TRY TO PUT THE BLAME ON ANY TRIBE YOU THIS RUBBISH IPOB MEMBER SHALOM SHALOM YOUR HEAD THERE

TRASH! TRASH!! TRASH!!!

GET OUT OUT OF MY MENTION, A PAIN SOUL LIKE YOU. TRIBAL BIGOTS CLAIMING PATRIOTIC..
P.s
Outside and within Nigeria we are all one and everybody is same to me because I'm more complete Nigerian than you so kindly stop trying to be patriotic.
Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
I smell a big rat a very big rat the guy killed must have be been set up by nigerian embassy. I saw this south africa and botswana when nigerian embassy was setting up people and giving their names to police officers to the deport them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) / Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare / Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.