Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,159 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian (32769 Views)

Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Hoodlums Vandalise 200 Vehicles During Lagos Clash - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
MPESA:

Must you tell me to shut up before you pass your mssg , anyway just start from the beginning of my conversation with first poster so that you don't need to dab into what you don't know just to scores a cheap likes because I first condemned TRIBALISM.

You are not current or you are short of informations my guy , how many people were caught at UMOJA compared to people whom were caught at CASALANI AND ROYSANBO .

Chill don't bark like dog without facts , do you know why their MINISTER asked them to fish out illegal immigrants within 3months and for your information ETHIOPIANS , CONGOLESE, ETC are not spared as well , Congolese restaurant at Yamakima was raid 2-3weeks ago by Kenyans police force and they pack the Congolese they found their . so guy keep quite Nigerians has and will always cause troubles at any country they are , TANZANIA and OUR BROTHER GHANA are also chasing out Nigerians like a flies so Mr integrity USE YOUR TONGUE TO COUNT YOUR TEETHS .

P.S
The issues started from KEYBOARD WARRIORS because one VIP WIFE ACOUNT WAS HACKED AND WHEN THE MOVEMENT OF THE MONEY WAS TRACED NA FOR NAIJA THE MONEY FINALLY LAND.

SHALOM.

thank you very much for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian by Fhowe: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Dulles25:

Who cares about your education when you can't think rationally ?
I don't think you attended the same institution as I with these poor drafting skills and punctuation.

So what if I am Kenyan? It pains you to see a patriot who still believes in humanity and the rule of Law.
It saddens you to know there's a Kenyan who won't agree with your jealousy and clouded reasoning.
I respect you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo / We Offered Police N250,000 To Divert N13.7m Goods But They Refused–suspects(pic) / Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.