Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos (995 Views)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children / Boko Haram Kills Five Soldiers, 15 Civilian JTF Members In Ajiri, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos by Angelanest: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
There was pandemonium yesterday after thunderstorm reportedly killed at least five persons at Utanga market in Obanliku local government area of Cross River state. The incident reportedly happened on Tuesday, October 16, 2018.

The corpses of the deceased were evacuated by shocked residents and traders who believe that the incident is a sign of evil in the community. 

Few months ago, three persons, including a motorcyclist, were struck dead in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, by a thunderstorm followings hours of torrential rain that pounded the ancient town.

The victims who were in their 20s were riding on a motorcycle and elected to take cover in a solitary building along the former Gateway Hotel annex, pending when the rain will subside, but the accompanying thunderstorm struck three of them dead.

It was learnt that the heavy thunderstorm hit the three simultaneously but a fourth person was lucky, and having been unaffected by the lethal impact, fled the scene. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/thunderstorm-kills-five-in-utanga-market-in-cross-river-state.html

Re: Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos by Angelanest: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos by daddytime(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Never mess with a thunder on an errand. This is the type I'm sending to the enemies of my country Nigeria, the rams on here who are usually quick to insult their father's mates for having/stating an opposing view to issues and the mods who like playing gods here even when they know you have been unjustly treated and called out.

R.I.p to these victims
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Okay... Rip
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos by slivertongue: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tragic
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
may God help us

Re: Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
embarassed
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos by Aquariann: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Even before I opened the thread, from the heading I was certain it will be from Utanga in Obanliku.

Do you have scores to settle with someone? Do you feel unjustly treated by someone? Cheated by a business partner? etc and Are your own hands clean? Just visit Utanga.

For a little token, the thunder will be delivered live and direct.

Anyways, this particular unfortunate incident might just be a case of lightening strike due to the terrain of the place, but I fear those people.

For those who have visited Obudu cattle ranch before, the second to last village (the last village is Amana), before the foot (bottöm hill) of the Ranch is the place.
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos by Gossiplover: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Nawa oo.please can someone enlighten me on the cause of this sef. I am confused..

Lalasticlala food is ready

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Attacks Archbishop For Supporting Uzodinma / Restructure Nigeria Or Give Us Oduduwa FFK New Year Message / Report: Buhari’ll Win 60%- Newyork Global Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.