Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features (11791 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by NLbully(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
I have tried a lot of Music players but none suits my needs

#Musicolet
#Poweramp
#BeatBox

These three should please be excluded from your list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Onyeka90210(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
black media player

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by jharzwill: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Onyeka90210:
black media player
u Sabi very clean UI

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by khalhokage(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Blackplayer Ex

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by zeanslim(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
I love music so much, especially playing it on my android smart phone with my headphones smiley smiley

so i listed in the link below

best music player applications for Android phones for free downloads

the music apps are free with downloads link included and comes with tons of features which makes listening to music much more joyful.

2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Darwinthegreat(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
I'm using Pi music player rn and I'm enjoying it

14 Likes

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Cozbymaster97(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2018
Musicolet the best..

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by nony43(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2018
N
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by daamazing(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2018
All this Apps mey dey drain battery life , na long throath dey cause bad thing

shockedTiwa Savage releases Hot Private videos from her UK Tour

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by calddon(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2018
PowerAmp is da bomb
But u guys should try 'foobar2000' very nice n its free with no ads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by feldido(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2018
MusicMatch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Rexnegro(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2018
musixmatch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by royalamour(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Bamboo player

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by festwiz(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2018
That'll be Black Player. Nice, Easy to understand UI and advanced equalizer.

If you're going after a beautiful UI alone, Retro player is your best bet.

For Streaming, Deezer. Amazing UI. Clean and easy to understand.

Black Player ss below.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by omoadeleye(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Stellio

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by hardeycute(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Blackplayer. awesome UI

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Thebwoy: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Google music player

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by sanerugwei: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2018
All of the above.
The OP is right, the other commenters are not wrong either...
There are no bests, just personal preferences..

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by festwiz(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Trapnews:
undecided
Even when I'm dying, I'll not. Let the dead bury the dead. angry
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by CharlesJok3r: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2018
MUSIXMATCH AND PI MUSIC PLAYER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by FacebookGrowth(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2018
Black Player EX

1 Share

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by sanerugwei: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Trapnews:
undecided

Who is this one..
We are talking about lively music apps that will give you joy and you are bring this thing here..
Pls take your boring campaign to politics section
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Mowoe(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Trapnews:
undecided
Olodo! Is Buhari a music Player
undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by JacksonOyibo: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2018
smiley
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by opalu: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Hmm
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by deff2: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari music player
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by JamesRiley(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2018
Samsung Music Player..best in the world

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by festwiz(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Sanchez01: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2018
Nothing beats Musixmatch (Premium)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Shareholders In Africa's Phone Market. / Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa / Infinix Note 4 Is Coming Out??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.