Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

TAX Consultant Failed To Procure My Company's TCC After 8 Months Of Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TAX Consultant Failed To Procure My Company's TCC After 8 Months Of Payment (479 Views)

FIRS Introduces Taxpro Max To Ease Access To TCC / Free FIRS Online Tax Clearance Certificate TCC Application: Your Complete Guide / TIN, TCC, Expertriate Quota And Resident Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAX Consultant Failed To Procure My Company's TCC After 8 Months Of Payment by nickxtra(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Help, i consulted a tax agent (a supposedly Pastor and founder of a Christian based ministry) to help pay and process my company's TCC since February, 2018, but up till now, I have not gotten the TCC issued to me by FIRS. I paid him all the money he requested, both for all tax returns and his fees. Every time I asked, he keeps telling me that he had an issue or error in the filing and that he has filed back to FIRS for processing of my TCC. When I mounted pressure on him, he came with some tax application documents dated August, 2018 which he said were the documents he used in filing for my TCC and that I could present them for contract tender. Its over two months again, I have not gotten the TCC.

Just this night, I called him to ask about my TCC, he said that he is not in custody of the processing; that it is the FIRS that will release it to me when its ready.

I think I am fed up with his explanation. For over 8 months of waiting, this man has not procured the TCC for and this is affecting my chances of securing contracts work I applied for.

My intention now is to get him aressted and report him to ICAN if that will fastrack a quick issuance of the TCC.

The reason I bring this issue here, is to seek advise of any possible way out of this mess that this man has put me.
Re: TAX Consultant Failed To Procure My Company's TCC After 8 Months Of Payment by GraveMan(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Get Him Arrested Sir., TCC doesn't take much time to process.. It ought to have been ready
Re: TAX Consultant Failed To Procure My Company's TCC After 8 Months Of Payment by nickxtra(m): 1:29am On Oct 18, 2018
GraveMan:
Get Him Arrested Sir., TCC doesn't take much time to process.. It ought to have been ready
Okay, thanks.
Re: TAX Consultant Failed To Procure My Company's TCC After 8 Months Of Payment by anthonykezy(m): 2:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Don't arrest him. Go to the FIRS office he is handling your TCC apllication and find out what is going on.
You can even continue from there. FIRS treat people with high respect. You will even be taken directly to the officer handling your file, your file will be opened before you, and you will see any pending issue affecting the delay of your TCC release.
Re: TAX Consultant Failed To Procure My Company's TCC After 8 Months Of Payment by nickxtra(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2018
anthonykezy:
Don't arrest him. Go to the FIRS office he is handling your TCC apllication and find out what is going on.
You can even continue from there. FIRS treat people with high respect. You will even be taken directly to the officer handling your file, your file will be opened before you, and you will see any pending issue affecting the delay of your TCC release.
I will do just that right away

(1) (Reply)

I Need Link Up With A Company That Can Buy Plantain In Bulk / What Payment Method Will You Suggest For Dropshipper In Nigeria? / This Writwatch Is Going On Auction (serious Bidder Only), Will Send From Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.