Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine (3443 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by SINZ: 3:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Ishilove:

My ass is definitely smoother than your ugly mugg wink

Tell that to those who haven't seen you, not me. Act your age ishioma, stop tryna be someone you're not.
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Seahawk: 3:49am On Oct 19, 2018
All these jobless 19 year old boys looking to start women bashing at any opportunity they get.

Your dry ass has 250k to give your wife without raising an eyebrow and she’s cheating on you with Dele. You better go and ask Dele what he has that you lack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? / My / My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.