Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? (3413 Views)

Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 15, 2022
I have always been very attracted to women with big ass, I just can't help it. I don't know why I'm like that, I just love it.

So there is this girl I have known for long, she has big ass and we both like each other. Although there are some things about her that I don't like, she isn't intellectual, and she is religious (she is like a pastor in her church).

I know physical attraction shouldn't be the only thing I should love out for in a woman, but all the ladies I have dated, the ones I enjoyed most are those with either big ass or big boobs

Am I making a mistake? Will I regret it in future if I marry a woman because of her big ass?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:40am On Aug 15, 2022
you are not ready for marriage if the only attraction you have towards your future wife is her big backside.... remember, all the physical attributes you may fancy right now, by the time you mount her daily for a few months/year, then you will finally get tired of it and see that backside for what it really is....aka a useless shiit box!

just enjoy the big bootay and be done with it in due time, do NOT waste your life marrying this woman.

as they say:

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by sleek214(m): 5:25am On Aug 15, 2022
Very much okay. Go for what makes you Happy. Don't listen to what people say. Doggy on a big ass is heaven on earth.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by sleek214(m): 5:29am On Aug 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you are not ready for marriage if the only attraction you have towards your future wife is her big backside.... remember, all the physical attributes you may fancy right now, by the time you mount her daily for a few months/year, then you will finally get tired of it and see that backside for what it really is....aka a useless shiit box!

just enjoy the big bootay and be done with it in due time, do NOT waste your life marrying this woman.

as they say:
. Dosage. Been seeing this girl for over a yesr, i never get tired of her big ass. You'll appreciate big ass when having doggy on bed. After few sex with small ass girls, i don't go back to the.. nothing exciting about small ass girls

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by EmptyGarden(m): 5:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Safe passage to chaos.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Richy4(m): 5:31am On Aug 15, 2022
I double checked to see if I was at the wrong section or if it was still family section..
However,U are not making a mistake.. Go ahead and may the gods be with you angry

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Kewtt: 5:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Do what makes you happy. But character over beauty though
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by ibechris(m): 6:10am On Aug 15, 2022
U will regret in both now and in old age.

My reasons are:

It will get bigger after first baby.

It will expand again after the second and not minding that women naturally become happier and relax when married which also contribute to them being obese.

In fact,she will double in size which will lead to regrets.

Note:

My wife is already times two of the size I used to know and yet she works on her self daily to come to size.

Be careful what u ignorantly wish yourself.

If u think I am lying,then try and see who the mother is,then expect to see your supposed girl friend replicate such size.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by advanceDNA: 6:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Jackofall:
I have always been very attracted to women with big ass, I just can't help it. I don't know why I'm like that, I just love it.

So there is this girl I have known for long, she has big ass and we both like each other. Although there are some things about her that I don't like, she isn't intellectual, and she is religious (she is like a pastor in her church).

I know physical attraction shouldn't be the only thing I should love out for in a woman, but all the ladies I have dated, the ones I enjoyed most are those with either big ass or big boobs

Am I making a mistake? Will I regret it in future if I marry a woman because of her big ass?

Lol....u are more focused on things u wont need in your marriage years to come....

i nor say make you no follow big yansh....but look out for red flags, make sure na woman wey dey supportive, wey dey kind, not a fair weather woman ....but a woman that will stick with you when the chips are down...

if you trade important qualities for big yansh..guy na OYO your dey oooo

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Teaveapoet(f): 6:19am On Aug 15, 2022
I am reading this post and am laughing � and I am trying not to believe this is true.
Haa, don't play with fire ooh. Marriage is not bread and butter, It can be frustrating at times when you can provide, and misunderstanding can happen if you're not mature to handle some intelligent conversation but getting married because of a physical attribute is a no-no. with time that buttock will not be attractive anymore... That innocent-looking church girl will turn Margaret Thatcher For the sake of your sanity. I repeat don't try it. And for the sake of your own family, don't marry because of physical features.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Teaveapoet:
I am reading this post and am laughing � and I am trying not to believe this is true.
Haa, don't play with fire ooh. Marriage is not bread and butter, It can be frustrating at times when you can provide, and misunderstanding can happen if you're not mature to handle some intelligent conversation but getting married because of a physical attribute is a no-no. with time that buttock will not be attractive anymore... That innocent-looking church girl will turn Margaret Thatcher For the sake of your sanity. I repeat don't try it. And for the sake of your own family, don't marry because of physical features.

So I should marry a woman because of other deeper attributes like her personality, her values, her beliefs etc. So after marrying her, I can be seeing other women with big ass and probably cheat on my wife because she doesn't have big ass.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by teegurl2(f): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Dear OP

Marry her please. But ensure that she has all the other qualities you desire in a wife.

If you like women with big behinds please don't go and marry flat ass woman o because you will never be satisfied no matter how good she is of a person. You will still be stealing glances at other women while y'all out together and she would always feel like she's not enough.

I remember meeting two different guys that told me they preferred dark skinned ladies. Meanwhile I am light skinned, but they kept pressing me to date them.

I thought about it and felt it didn't make sense. Am not their spec.

Guess who these guys are married to, today? Dark skinned ladies. Just like they had always wanted.

Women can still manage even if it's not their spec, but men.....let him just find another lady that's a spec and ticks the boxes after marriage, unless he's God fearing, he ll go after her.

Men marry your spec please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Channah1(f): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2022
I didn't want to contribute to this useless topic but seeing what a responsible married man commented down there about his wife. I decided to chip in this.

Now, majority of you who clamour for big bum fail to realize that they get bigger and out of shape with time. Even the small sized ones will also get bigger with time. Look at Rihanna. Just after one and she's looking this big; to think she used to look petit before now.
So if you're judging a woman by shape and size, then you're getting it all wrong because all that will change and very quickly before you know it.

My worry in this kind of thing is, it's the slim and short guys that always want the big butt women. Forgetting that it will get to a time you won't be able to satisfy her any longer as she'll become too thick for your tiny, short or slim frame. Una no dey pity una self.

A little secret here.. a big butt lady once disclosed to my elder sister that they prefer men that are muscular and strong with big gbola. Not even an average size o because it doesn't satisfy them and since then, I've been observing girls with big butt are usually selective and particular about a mans P size. So if you know you're not that strong with the right size, don't even deceive yourself because she may not even agree to marry you and if does out of desperation, she'll cheat on you without remorse. Na me tell you.

Anyways, go for it if that is all marriage is to you. However, I think you need counseling from mature and experienced people on what marriage is truly about.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Your decision to make
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by lereinter(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2022
With the physical feature that you admire she's also godly Abi

If you are in love and compatible

You can marry her
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Baronthecelebri: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Jackofall:

You will die, cos your brother will kill you just sleep with your wife, your landlord will kill you,arm robbers will kill you.

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by jeromestarks: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Go ahead. When the ass flat, divorce her. Every marriage is based on manipulation.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2022
Channah1:
I didn't want to contribute to this useless topic but seeing what a responsible married man commented down there about his wife. I decided to chip in this.

Now, majority of you who clamour for big bum fail to realize that they get bigger and out of shape with time. Even the small sized ones will also get bigger with time. Look at Rihanna. Just after one and she's looking this big; to think she used to look petit before now.
So if you're judging a woman by shape and size, then you're getting it all wrong because all that will change and very quickly before you know it.

My worry in this kind of thing is, it's the slim and short guys that always want the big butt women. Forgetting that it will get to a time you won't be able to satisfy her any longer as she'll become too thick for your tiny, short or slim frame. Una no dey pity una self.

A little secret here.. a big butt lady once disclosed to my elder sister that they prefer men that are muscular and strong with big gbola. Not even an average size o because it doesn't satisfy them and since then, I've been observing girls with big butt are usually selective and particular about a mans P size. So if you know you're not that strong with the right size, don't even deceive yourself because she may not even agree to marry you and if does out of desperation, she'll cheat on you without remorse. Na me tell you.

Anyways, go for it if that is all marriage is to you. However, I think you need counseling from mature and experienced people on what marriage is truly about.

Sorry óò , but there are so many things you said that doesn't make sense. So because a woman is big, means she cant be satisfied by a slim man? Doesn't make sense.

Also, you talked about a big butt lady that told your sister that she prefers strong and muscular men with big gbola. So it's ok for women to want men cos of their physical attributes but it's not ok for a man to. undecided How does that make any sense to you?

I don't even know why I'm replying you.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Natbrowny: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Cheating don sure 4u. Coz u will see bigger ass*s
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Channah1(f): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2022
Jackofall:

Sorry óò , but there are so many things you said that doesn't make sense. So because a woman is big, means she cant be satisfied by a slim man? Doesn't make sense.

Also, you talked about a big butt lady that told your sister that she prefers strong and muscular men with big gbola. So it's ok for women to want men cos of their physical attributes but it's not ok for a man to. undecided How does that make any sense to you?

You won't know what you're replying me until you experience it life and direct.

Talking about a woman wanting what she wants vs a man, at least the woman has what it takes to get and keep the man but does the man have same? Such men only wish for what they cant maintain.

I'm an average built lady with coca cola shaped body so I'm a bit on the thick side but I tell you something, I don't like slim men. I destest them with a passion cos their grip on me feel like cockroach touch. So I like my man strong and firm. tongue. So I can relate to those big butt ladies plight ( though I'm not extra large behind). Therefore if you be legelege, I pity you o. Nothing for you horhorhorhor... grin

Slim men, go for your size
Shorty, go for your height. Period!
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by NoToPile: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Richy4:
I double checked to see if I was at the wrong section or if it was still family section..
However,U are not making a mistake.. Go ahead and may the gods be with you angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by wealthyhenry(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Jackofall:

Where's she from and Is she a virgin?
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2022
teegurl2:
Dear OP

Marry her please. But ensure that she has all the other qualities you desire in a wife.

If you like women with big behinds please don't go and marry flat ass woman o because you will never be satisfied no matter how good she is of a person. You will still be stealing glances at other women while y'all out together and she would always feel like she's not enough.

I remember meeting two different guys that told me they preferred dark skinned ladies. Meanwhile I am light skinned, but they kept pressing me to date them.

I thought about it and felt it didn't make sense. Am not their spec.

Guess who these guys are married to, today? Dark skinned ladies. Just like they had always wanted.

Women can still manage even if it's not their spec, but men.....let him just find another lady that's a spec and ticks the boxes after marriage, unless he's God fearing, he ll go after her.

Men marry your spec please.

Seven blessings to you.

I don't understand why people underrate physical attraction. I don't. I even don't take men who tell me they don't have a spec seriously (anything goes). Everyone should have a choice of a spec that makes them shudder at a glance.

I remember one time I was talking to a guy who liked me. He loved chubby girls, but I am not chubby. He said he could compromise and that he loved my intelligence/beauty and that these virtues will cover up for the lack of chubbiness. I laughed and told him that I wasn't interested and that physical attraction is very important like food. Today, he's married to a chubby woman (his choice).

One thing I won't do is compromise on physical attraction. It's VERY important to me. Yes, character is important but physical attraction is as well VERY important. For example, I am attracted to dark-skinned men. I have no business being with a light-skinned man because I know there won't be any attraction in the first place.

Mostly, men who compromise saying character first usually cheat later on. So, I wonder why people trivialize physical attraction.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by wealthyhenry(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Jackofall:

You asked a question and wanted public's opinion, and she gave her opinion and here you are attacking her for giving out her perception of your own question. If you already knew what to do about the matter and attack any opposing opinion to what you already knew, why ask this question in the first place?

You are not even mature enough to get married. Go and acquire wisdom first. You'd need it in your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Greatdand007(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2022
Channah1:

Wow you really nailed it this reason I don’t date big butt ladies tho I like them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Greatdand007(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Seven blessings to you.

I don't understand why people underrate physical attraction. I don't. I even don't take men who tell me they don't have a spec seriously (anything goes). Everyone should have a choice of a spec that makes them shudder at a glance.

I remember one time I was talking to a guy who liked me. He loved chubby girls, but I am not chubby. He said he could compromise and that he loved my intelligence/beauty and that these virtues will cover up for the lack of chubbiness. I laughed and told him that I wasn't interested and that physical attraction is very important like food. Today, he's married to a chubby woman (his choice).

One thing I won't do is compromise on physical attraction. It's VERY important to me. Yes, character is important but physical attraction is as well VERY important. For example, I am attracted to dark-skinned men. I have no business being with a light-skinned man because I know there won't be any attraction in the first place.

Mostly, men who compromise saying character first usually cheat later on. I wonder why people trivialize physical attraction.

Wow you so fineeeeeee
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Seven blessings to you.

Mostly, men who compromise saying character first usually cheat later on. I wonder why people trivialize physical attraction.

God bless you. You are making sense, you just spoke my mind
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2022
Greatdand007:

Wow you so fineeeeeee

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Jackofall:

God bless you. You are making sense, you just spoke my mind

I'll advise you to just stick to your guns. Disregard people telling you that you'll get tired of her ass in years to come. It's better to get tired of that ass you desire knowing that when you see similar out there, you know you have something like that at home and won't be swayed. Better off settling for what isn't your spec. Physical attraction is HIGHLY important.

However, make sure compatibility and mutual respect are placed above any other. You said she's not intellectual, I know some men aren't so big on women with brains (intelligence), while I find it surprising and wouldn't want to call it insecurity, I just think people have their different deal breakers and makers, so that's okay.

If you think you can make do that with that part of her not being intellectual and not taunt her for not being on par with you, no problem.

Also, I am usually very wary of overly religious people. If you think you don't find that a problem too, who am I to dispute your choice?

In all, compatibility and mutual respects are the essence and bedrock of a successful relationship. If these are lacking, other pointers won't make sense. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by GoldenJAT(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2022
You are not making any mistake at all!! I wholeheartedly support and will encourage you to make it a reality.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Zonefree(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jackofall:

So I should marry a woman because of other deeper attributes like her personality, her values, her beliefs etc. So after marrying her, I can be seeing other women with big ass and probably cheat on my wife because she doesn't have big ass.
grin grin

My brother, marry that big nyash girl abeg.

Your love for big nyash no be here cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Stargurl20(f): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Seven blessings to you.

Mostly, men who compromise saying character first usually cheat later on. So, I wonder why people trivialize physical attraction.
You made sense, my sis, however, physical attraction isn't the most significant, even though it cannot be overemphasized, other things are also important. Men get tired of these physical things in the long run. Even women as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Being Unreasonable With My Wife??? / My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath, Pls Advise / A Full House Wife Or A Working Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.