Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. (11992 Views)

FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease / FEC Okays ₦813 Billion For Road, Water, Other Projects Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

lol @ ipob nuisance and trolls loitering around, but they can not show us what their useless, crooked and corrupt PDP uncles did with $400 billion and 16 years in office..

Village losers..
Deomelo i cant and i wont blame no lifeless supporter can stand hard constructive criticism. Ask Keyamo
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo i will put an end to your online rascality and propagation of false information, stats and fabricated news. You just met your match.

Tell Fashola your sponsor,

HE IS THE REASON BUHARI FAILED. it is a bitter pill so hard to swallow
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
Konkoja:
The guy is a clown.

deomelo is an online rascal. I knew is moniker after his sponsored calumny against Ambode. I asked the nonentity whom the best governor in APC and Nigeria is He went mute.

The best serving governor is denied a second term ticket because he refused to share money
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
I am all out for him to make a mess of this is thread as usual. Grandstanding propaganda won't fetch and score him cheap points against someone who is also in this government
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by buhariguy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
jayson87:
Keeep deceiving your gullible self that $1.1trn will give you canada. Compare the numbers of fertilizer plants built during GEJ's era to buhari's moribound outdated technology plants revival. Wasn't that what the idiot said of the refineries in in Nigeria. Gullible blinded followers. Buhari is a colossal failure
i know you are a kid, or you are confused.
E-wallet is about what,
So the fertilizer was not imported,
If it was not imported, which built plant did gej produce the fertilizer from.?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by babaniyen1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Some people won't sleep tonite

1 Like

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
buhariguy:
how old are you?
You said in your previous post that gej import fertilizer as an achievement and you justify why gej use $1.1tr to import fertilizer.
Or i think you are confused,
Your ineffectual buffoon never built any fertilizer plant, his only achievement is e-wallet, which is even bad compare to what buhari has done by reviving the moribund fertilizer plants .

lol... with $400 billion and 16 years, I was expecting the losers to give us a long list of wonderful projects by the ineffectual buffoon, bet they trolls can't come up with anything, they are just loitering around and constituting nuisance..

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by babaniyen1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
OP Wikkeed
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by globexpo: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
After spending 3trillion on infrastructure
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by buhariguy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
jayson87:
deomelo i will put an end to your online rascality and propagation of false information, stats and fabricated news. You just met your match.

Tell Fashola your sponsor,

HE IS THE REASON BUHARI FAILED. it is a bitter pill so hard to swallow
if fashola has failed,
What did pdp achieve in 16yrs.?
Even with their $1.1tr from oil sales according to OPEC report.

1 Like

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
buhariguy:
i know you are a kid, or you are confused.
E-wallet is about what,
So the fertilizer was not imported,
If it was not imported, which built plant did gej produce the fertilizer from.?
Damn dude! why are you so irrational and wallowing in your web of delusion. Does GEJ need to build a fertilizer plant, do you know how many loans and incentives given to local fertilizer manufacturers under the GEJ administration. Over 5 from the little quick count fertilizer plants sprung up under Adeshina. Fertilizer revolution was the success of Adeshina, i won't even give the credits to GEJ, but our ever brilliant performer former minister of agric and the president of the african development bank Akinwunmi Adeshina

Don't quote me again, i don't reply fools and followers. Bring your master to the table for a critical and constructive discussion

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/235170-nigerias-akinwunmi-adesina-won-2017-world-food-prize.html

Help yourself with that.
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
buhariguy:
if fashola has failed,
What did pdp achieve in 16yrs.?
Even with their $1.1tr from oil sales according to OPEC report.
OPEC report.... share the link with me. PROPAGANDA, hearsay evidence, beer parlour talk.

If i may ask, how much belongs to Nigeria from this your purported $1.1trn
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Konkoja: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:

lol... with $400 billion and 16 years, I was expecting the losers to give us a long list of wonderful projects by the ineffectual buffoon, bet they trolls can't come up with anything, they are just loitering around and constituting nuisance..

grin grin grin
[quote author=deomelo post=72211573]

What PDP government did or did not do is left for their spokesperson to defend not me. I not their member talk less of being their spokesman. But, don't come here and claim project by a Charity as that of FG. That is fraudulent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by buhariguy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
jayson87:
OPEC report.... share the link with me. PROPAGANDA, hearsay evidence, beer parlour talk.

If i may ask, how much belongs to Nigeria from this your purported $1.1trn
before I show you the link,
Answer me first,
How much belongs to Nigeria from the $94b buhari received according to the purported OPEC report.?
The answer you get is what buhari is using to do all this projects across the country.
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by buhariguy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=Konkoja post=72211873][/quote]so charity is doing all the roads, housing, power, railway and bridge,
That charity has alot of money,
Charity must be the riches woman on earth.
And you said you are not a member of Pdp, how come you know charity is doing the work and charity did not help Pdp construct just 1km of road.

2 Likes

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by rusher14: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
jayson87:
This remodeling of Abuja's airport is GEJ's project my friend. Propaganda will not save you today, i am all out for you

And when did you fly through it?
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Konkoja: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
buhariguy:
so charity is doing all the roads, housing, power, railway and bridge,
That charity has alot of money,
Charity must be the riches woman on earth.
And you said you are not a member of Pdp, how come you know charity is doing the work and charity did not help Pdp construct just 1km of road.
Mr Buhariguy, I believe you are not as daft as your comment suggests. Deomelo posted a housing project by Fuller Foundation as an FG project. I corrected him that it is not an FG project rather a project by an international charity providing affordable housing world wide. So, next time before you jump in to a discussion , get the context right so as not to appear stupid.
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
jayson87:
I am all out for him to make a mess of this is thread as usual. Grandstanding propaganda won't fetch and score him cheap points against someone who is also in this government
Prove him wrong with facts instead of shouting propaganda up and down
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Sharpsword: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
BUHARI:Doing more with less.

Energizing Economies is the program bringing electricity to major economic clusters.
1st phase include:
Ariaria market in Aba with almost 32,000 shops.
Sura shopping complex, Lagos
Sabon Gari market,Kano with 13,200 shops.
Check this out

For more information check Twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
Konkoja:
Mr Buhariguy, I believe you are not as daft as your comment suggests. Deomelo posted a housing project by Fuller Foundation as an FG project. I corrected him that it is not an FG project rather a project by an international charity providing affordable housing world wide. So, next time before you jump in to a discussion , get the context right so as not to appear stupid.
[/s]

What is this ipob talking about? Keep quiet, you did not correct anything. Olodo, I posted facts by the Minister himself saying it's partnership, so what facts exactly was posted by you proving otherwise apart from lying ipob mouth.

All mouth and zero facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Konkoja: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=deomelo post=72212805][s][/s]

What is this ipob talking about? Keep quiet, you did not correct anything. Olodo, I posted facts by the Minister himself saying it's partnership, so what facts exactly was posted by you proving otherwise apart from lying ipob mouth.

All mouth and zero facts

� � � � � Ipob this, IPOB that. What partnership are you talking about? Did you actually read what the minister said? Your ignorance is breathtaking. You lied on that project, I don't know of other ones.
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nigeria, Morrocco collaboration to yield one million tons of fertilizer

An agreement signed between the governments of Nigeria and Morocco, anchored by Fertilizer Producers and Suppliers of Nigeria, and a Moroccan company, OCP will yield one million tons of fertilizer through local production for next farming season.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, disclosed this in a statement on Sunday.
Shehu said the agreement would be a short term solution that will, by a signed agreement also force the price of fertilizer from N8,000 to a low of about N5,000.

He said in a Memorandum of Understanding also signed during the visit of King Mohammed VI of Morocco to Nigeria by President of FEPSAN, Mr. Thomas Etuh; and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the OCP Group, Dr. Mostafa Terrab , FEPSAN and OCP will come together to promote innovation in an effort to contribute towards productivity-led agricultural growth and improve farmer livelihood.

https://punchng.com/nigeria-morrocco-collaboration-yield-one-million-tons-fertilizer/

This is what you call proactive and competent leadership.

PMB went to the source and the world's largest producer of phosphorous to secure the main raw material and a long term agreement on behalf of our fertilizer manufacturers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Konkoja:
What partnership are you talking about? Your ignorance is breathtaking. You lied on that project, I don't know of other ones.

So this ipob don't know how to read all of a sudden?

The minister/Nigeria called it a partnership and I posted that fact, the burden is on you to prove otherwise with facts and if you can't, keep quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by buhariguy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Konkoja:
before I ban you, let me laugh at you first,
I was only mocking you if these your girlfriend call charity also construct all the roads,railway,bridge and power stations you are seeing in this thread was done by charity and the same charity did not help your party of 16yrs to construct 1km of road.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
buhariguy:
before I ban you, let me laugh at you first,
I was only mocking you if these your girlfriend call charity also construct all the roads,railway,bridge and power stations you are seeing in this thread was done by charity and the same charity did not help your party of 16yrs to construct 1km of road.

Charity must be allergic to his useless and worthless looting and stealing PDP uncles..

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Sharpsword: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Even our airports are not left out
Nnamdi Azikwe wins most improved airport in the world.
It also won the safest airport in Africa.
#Buharidoingmorewithless#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
18 fertiliser blending plants revived under PFI-FEPSAN

October 2, 2018

EIGHTEEN fertliser blending plants have successfully been restored under the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI), according to the Fertiliser Producers and Suppliers Association of Nigeria (FEPSAN).

President of the association, Thomas Etuh, made the revelation in Abuja, stating that the revived plants are now functional.

According to Etuh: “We used to have six fertiliser plants working at 10 per cent capacity but with the introduction of PFI, we moved to 11 plants in the first phase and today, 18 out of the 32 plants are engaged in this programme.”

He added that Nigeria would soon be an exporter of Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium fertilizer, owing to the huge investment put into the industry in the last three years.

He also stated that: “I know that in the next two to three years, Aliko Dangote’s fertiliser plant will start production and others are also coming up. Currently, Nigeria is a net exporter of Urea-based fertiliser.”

“With Dangote plant coming on board and INDORAMA increasing to a second line, we will be producing about seven million tonnes of fertiliser. About 70 per cent of the fertiliser would be for export, while the remaining 30 per cent would be used within the country,’’ he posited

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/166930/

We've practically revived everything the worthless PDP looters destroyed.

God Bless PMB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Konkoja: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:

So this ipob don't know how to read all of a sudden?

The minister/Nigeria called it a partnership and I posted that fact, the burden is on you to prove otherwise with facts and if you can't, keep quiet.
Deomelo, the partnership is not beyond a housing provider on one hand and ministry of housing on the other. Fuller Foundation participated in Housing Submit through an exhibition of their work and Housing minister then went to see their site. How that translate to an FG project only you know. Either your comprehension capacity is deficient or intentionally making things up.
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
Konkoja:
Deomelo, the partnership is not beyond a housing provider on one hand and ministry of housing on the other. Fuller Foundation participated in Housing Submit through an exhibition of their work and Housing minister then went to see their site. How that translate to an FG project only you know. Either your comprehension capacity is deficient or intentionally making things up.
[/s]

Now, you are just boring and being silly.

I've wasted enough time on your silliness and ignorance.

This thread is not about you and your idiocy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buhari’s govt revival of 11 fertiliser plant leading to export – FEPSAN

The Executive Secretary of the Fertiliser Producers and Suppliers Association (FEPSAN), Alhaji Ahmed Rabiu Kwa, says Nigeria will begin to export fertiliser in the next five years going by the programme of the Presidential Fertiliser Initiative (PFI). fertlizers Kwa in an interview in Abuja said the PFI of the Muhammadu Buhari-led administration had seen the revival of 11 fertiliser blending plants in the country and was now working towards increasing production for export. “Five additional blending plants will begin production by the end of this August. This will complement the existing 11 plants in the country. “Once we have a proactive government like we have now, in the next five years things will turn around in the fertiliser industry. It will be sufficient and we will be able to supply our neighbouring countries in West Africa. “At the moment, Dangote has gone into agreement to produce about 2.8 million tonnes of fertiliser by 2019; that is a big injection into the industry. “The future is very bright for the fertiliser industry because at the moment in Nigeria, we are using 10 kilogrammes of fertiliser per hectare as against world average of 100 kilogrammes,” Kwa said. The FEPSAN executive secretary said the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) through the National Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), provided the necessary funds needed for the revival of the industry. He noted that fertiliser supply had significantly increased in the country in the last six months compared to what was obtainable in previous years. Kwa noted that the current PFI had saved Nigeria over 200 million in foreign exchange and had also brought down the price of the product from N10,000 to N5,500 for a 50kg bag. “This is an excellent and wonderful achievement; the PFI is one of the best thing that happened to Agriculture in Nigeria over the years. “So many programmes have been put in place to supply fertilisers to farmers over the years but none succeeded like this one. “This present initiative ensured that fertiliser is produced locally and not imported; only few raw materials are imported, while others are sourced locally with over 250,000 direct employments. “Activities have been generated in the value chain in terms of transportation, labour engagements at the plants including loading and offloading. “Distributors have been registered to distribute the product; all these activities have brought change in agriculture and particularly the fertiliser industry. “Availability and supply of fertiliser has greatly improved since this programme started in February this year,” he said. Kwa urged the Minister of Transport Rotimi Amaechi and his counterpart in the Ministry of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, to ensure that the country had good transport and road network to easy the challenges faced by distributors and drivers when transporting fertiliser. He said: “You know that building infrastructure is the duty of the three tiers of government; we are working and making advocacy with the ministry of transport and the ministry of works and they are doing their best to improve road networks.(NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/buharis-govt-revival-11-fertiliser-plant-leading-export-fepsan/

2 Likes

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Konkoja: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Now, you are just boring and being silly.

I've wasted enough time on your silliness and ignorance.

This thread is not about you and your idiocy
You can approach Fuller Foundation to see if you qualify for their affordable houses. They just want responsible people, good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin Emerge DG Femi Gbajabiamila Speakership Campaign Org / Subsidy May Jump By 100% As FG’s Benchmark Oil Price Doubles / APC Asks Tribunal To Dismiss Three Opposition Parties’ Petitions Against Tinubu’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.