Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. (11988 Views)

FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease / FEC Okays ₦813 Billion For Road, Water, Other Projects Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hon. Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola,SAN(right), Managing Director, Arab Contractors Nigeria Limited, Engr. Sarah Radwan (left) and others during the inspection tour of the ongoing construction work on the Rehabilitation of Enugu – Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway Section II

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
buhariguy:
i am disappointed at your illiteracy,
So you don't know that $1.1tr can give you a new country like Canada and you are talking about using $1.1tr to import fertilizer.
Instead of buhari to be importing fertilizer, he revived 17 moribund fertilizer plants.
Buhari received just $94b according OPEC report and he has touched every sectors of the economy across the six geopolitical zones.
From housing project, power sector, 850km of roads completed, 1550km of roads rehabilitated, railway completed, seaport and dry port completed
Etc.
Keeep deceiving your gullible self that $1.1trn will give you canada. Compare the numbers of fertilizer plants built during GEJ's era to buhari's moribound outdated technology plants revival. Wasn't that what the idiot said of the refineries in in Nigeria. Gullible blinded followers. Buhari is a colossal failure
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo you keep posting fashola. Truth be told is the reason for Buhari's failure will also be accredited to him. He holds the key infrastructural development ministry and failed woefully.
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by forgiveness: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
jayson87:
deomelo you keep posting fashola. Truth be told is the reason for Buhari's failure will also be accredited to him. He holds the key infrastructural development ministry and failed woefully.

According to you frustrated, disgruntled, angry, bitter, hateful Igbos and anti Nigerian elements.

Answer my question or keep quiet

Abeg show us the roads FG built and commissioned in from 1999 - May 29th 2015 ..

Anambra

Imo

Enugu

Abia

Eboyin

Akwa Ibom

Rivers

Bayelsa

Delta

or elsewhere in Nigeria.

$400 billion and not a single road or bridge.

No refinery

Nothing but looting and stealing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
forgiveness:

What the Otueke man could not do, Bubu is doing it. Sai Buhari! grin

The useless clown built and commissioned it on top poster..

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:

According to you frustrated, disgruntled, angry, bitter, hateful Igbos and anti Nigerian elements.

Abeg show us the roads FG built and commissioned in from 1999 - May 29th 2015 ..

Anambra

Imo

Enugu

Abia

Eboyin

Akwa Ibom

Rivers

Bayelsa

Delta

or elsewhere in Nigeria.

No refinery

You are so shallow minded... Did you ever hear of the East-West Road
You live probably in Lagos and your paymasters will disburse soothe-says to you, and your myoppic never thinking mind we go about recycling the rubbish those guys said. Think brother. Verify your cliams with Julius Berger that they constructed no federal roads under PDP for 16years. Propaganda doesn't win debates and arguments, Facts does

Since you are close to Fashola, Tell him to give us how many kilometers of road was dully completed and commissioned under GEJ for the East-West Road
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by forgiveness: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin grin

Hahahaha! Chaiiiiiii! Dere is God oooooo! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
jayson87:
You are so shallow minded... Did you ever hear of the East-West Road
You live probably in Lagos and your paymasters will disburse soothe-says to you, and your myoppic never thinking mind we go about recycling the rubbish those guys said. Think brother. Verify your cliams with Julius Berger that they constructed no federal roads under PDP for 16years. Propaganda doesn't win debates and arguments, Facts does

Since you are close to Fashola, Tell him to give us how many kilometers of road was dully completed and commissioned under GEJ for the East-West Road
[/s]

I asked you to show us the roads 16 years of PDP and $400 billion built and commissioned, not to bore me with empty, shallow and rubbish ipob talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Funny how we are able to show what 3 years of PMB is doing with our money, but these jokers can not show us what 16 years of PDP did with $400 billion.

How sad and pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I asked you to show us the roads 16 years of PDP and $400 billion built and commissioned, not to bore me with empty, shallow and rubbish ipob talk.
Did you Ever hear of the East-West Road. Tell me one road your fashola built that beat that achievement. PDP doesn't do grandstanding propaganda and don't necessarily have to take pictures to show achievement. Abuja's outlook today should be credited to PDP
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fashola was blabbing and running his mouth how he would made power stable, what ever he is getting today as achievements in the power sector are results of the hard fought desires and labours of GEJ. Sink that to your head

Please remind me of the Nigeria Air Dreams. Over $1.1billion thrown into the cloud of oblivion.
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
jayson87:
Did you Ever hear of the East-West Road. Tell me one road your fashola built that beat that achievement. PDP doesn't do grandstanding propaganda and don't necessarily have to take pictures to show achievement. Abuja's outlook today should be credited to PDP
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
jayson87:
Fashola was blabbing and running his mouth how he would made power stable, what ever he is getting today as achievements in the power sector are results of the hard fought desires and labours of GEJ. Sink that to your head

Please remind me of the Nigeria Air Dreams. Over $1.1billion thrown into the cloud of oblivion.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You see why propaganda has ruined your sense of reasoning. I expected you to do your research and ask about the East-West Road, or better still Ask fashola.
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
jayson87:
You see why propaganda has ruined your sense of reasoning. I expected you to do your research and ask about the East-West Road, or better still Ask fashola.
[/s]

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Obviously, this ipob can not show us anything, it's the usual ipob trolling, shallow, empty and idiotic ipob ramblings.

Time to ignore this meaningfulness clown

1 Like

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:

Anambra

Imo

Enugu

Abia

Eboyin

Akwa Ibom

Rivers

Bayelsa

Delta

or elsewhere in Nigeria.

No refinery

And please where is the refinery Buhari built, you obvious need a deliverance and today i am more than set and ready to deliver from this voyage of hilarious ignominy you purport online
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Today i have your time, i am well traveled and exposed on issues bordering this country, Propaganda won't work here

[size=82pt]FASHOLA FAILED...[/size]

Fashola failed the Buhari's administration
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Keep deluding yourself with the high res pictography of fashola's works as achievement. PDP doesnt need to snap pictures to show they worked, only under performers do that. Whatever Abuja is today, say thank You PDP
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Yyeske(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin grin
..... with over bloated funds budgeted for it by the Otuoke clown and his friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Yyeske(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
jayson87:

Keep deluding yourself with the high res pictography of fashola's works as achievement. PDP doesnt need to snap pictures to show they worked, only under performers do that. Whatever Abuja is today, say thank You PDP
Give us pictures of what PDP and especially what GEJ did in his Bayelsa state, let's start from there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Shouldn't you just ask yourself why the FG is inspecting projects that they are not involved or have interests in. Or it's now the FG's job to inspect random home construction including your own.?

Please go away if you have nothing better to talk about.
Shege, see fact, Buhari don win already all they need is a good campaign, show them all these projects and let Nigerians decide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
New Port Harcourt Airport.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Give us pictures of what PDP and especially what GEJ did in his Bayelsa state, let's start from there
Federal University Ogbia

See my friend Propaganda cannot and will not save you today

http://www.fuotuoke.edu.ng/
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:
grin
This remodeling of Abuja's airport is GEJ's project my friend. Propaganda will not save you today, i am all out for you
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by Konkoja: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
jayson87:
This remodeling of Abuja's airport is GEJ's project my friend. Propaganda will not save you today, i am all out for you
The guy is a clown.
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by buhariguy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
jayson87:
Keeep deceiving your gullible self that $1.1trn will give you canada. Compare the numbers of fertilizer plants built during GEJ's era to buhari's moribound outdated technology plants revival. Wasn't that what the idiot said of the refineries in in Nigeria. Gullible blinded followers. Buhari is a colossal failure
how old are you?
You said in your previous post that gej import fertilizer as an achievement and you justify why gej use $1.1tr to import fertilizer.
Or i think you are confused,
Your ineffectual buffoon never built any fertilizer plant, his only achievement is e-wallet, which is even bad compare to what buhari has done by reviving the moribund fertilizer plants .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by deomelo: 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
jayson87:
Konkoja:
The guy is a clown.
[/s]

lol @ ipob nuisance and trolls loitering around, but they can not show us what their useless, crooked and corrupt PDP uncles did with $400 billion and 16 years in office..

Village losers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by jayson87: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
buhariguy:
how old are you?
You said in your previous post that gej import fertilizer as an achievement and you justify why gej use $1.1tr to import fertilizer.
Or i think you are confused,
Your ineffectual buffoon never built any fertilizer plant, his only achievement is e-wallet, which is even bad compare to what buhari has done by reviving the moribund fertilizer plants .
I think you are misguided and deluded i never said imported, but susidized. Please hold a dictionary when next you want to quote. NEXT!
Re: APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS. by buhariguy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
deomelo:
Hon. Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola,SAN(right), Managing Director, Arab Contractors Nigeria Limited, Engr. Sarah Radwan (left) and others during the inspection tour of the ongoing construction work on the Rehabilitation of Enugu – Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway Section II
even with this picture, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist will still claim it was done by their ineffectual buffoon up to 90% completion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lawmakers Fault President Buhari's Performance As He Presents 2019 Budget / EFCC Grills Fowler Again / Tinubu To Attend Wednesday Burial Of 17 Soldiers Killed In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.