Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar (19560 Views)

CNG Price Fall To N200/scm, Markerters Unveil More Stations In Lagos / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Automotive1(m): 3:55am On Oct 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uN1nK50-xA

A team of Iranian engineers has unveiled a copycat Italian made Lamborghini luxury sports car .

They dismantled an original Lamborghini Murcielago SV sports car and designed new parts that looks like the original Lamborghini parts. 

The carbon copy and reverse-engineered Lamborghini Murcielago SV then took them another 4 years to complete.

Their goal was to understand how Volkswagen owned Lamborghini manufactures it's supercars so that they can use the knowledge to make future Iranian-built vehicles.

But their own sports car is powered by a 3.8-liter Hyundai V6 engine instead of the original 6.5-liter V12 engine that powers the monster Murcielago SV. 

The head of the team said at the unveiling that “all parts of the body, inside the car and precise mechanics of the car are manufactured and mounted based on the original of Murcielago platform and its chassis is also one and one with the original chassis"

“We selected a unique model of a superior brand, and tried to be faithful to the main features and even the simplest details of the original model"

The 6.5-liter V12 powered  Lamborghini Murcielago SV, the Lamborghini Diablo successor, was produced by between 2001 and 2010.

The 661 horsepower supercar has a top speed of 212 mph and will move from zero to 62 miles per hour in 3.2 seconds.

To be honest, the carbon copy sportscar could be mistaken for an original Murcielago SV, if not for the missing iconic Lamborghini badge and its V12 engine.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/iranian-engineers-unveil-carbon-copy-lamborghini-murcielago-sv-sportscar/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Seun

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Dottore: 4:07am On Oct 18, 2018
dear traffic seeking copy and paste blogger be kind enough to inform people that the original publisher of this post which you criminally plagiarized and made it seem you are the originator came from

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.motor1.com/news/271799/lamborghini-murcielago-iran-copycat-unveil/amp/

Thanks.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:31am On Oct 18, 2018
.........be imitators of good things!.......... THE HOLY BOOK!

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by cooldipo(m): 4:35am On Oct 18, 2018
I look forward to a day our engineers will consider learning this way in all of our public ivory tower

1 Like

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by coolcharm(m): 5:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Impressive..

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by CarGuideNG: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2018
Though Imitation is a close cousin to flattery, with the underpowered engine this replica would have very different driving characteristics

Planning to buy a car? Already bought one without a history report? You may have purchased a car with all kinds of dangerous damage history viz accidents and collisions, flood or water damage, theft and vandalism, mileage and odometer rollback, or more. Get in touch for your Premium V I N reports right away! Protect your auto assets and investments! Check the signature!

1 Like

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Alzirida(f): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2018
Do u know that over 60% of terrorist graduated as Engineers?

7 Likes

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by salford1: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2018
Not suprised. Iranian Engineers are good.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by haconjy(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2018
Am waiting for the day Nigeria will do theirs
Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2018
Automotive1:
A team of Iranian engineers has unveiled a copycat Italian made Lamborghini luxury sports car .

They dismantled an original Lamborghini Murcielago SV sports car and designed new parts that looks like the original Lamborghini parts...

What do you think?

Now who has the right to criticize our Aba engineers?

7 Likes

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Richdad50(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2018
Anything from Iran is a disaster. a country that sponsors terrorism all over the world will never get my support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Imagine! Iran of all places.
Which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2018
Dottore:
dear traffic seeking copy and paste blogger be kind enough to inform people that the original publisher of this post which you criminally plagiarized and made it seem you are the originator came from

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.motor1.com/news/271799/lamborghini-murcielago-iran-copycat-unveil/amp/

Thanks.

cheesy

Tell him.
Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by henrydadon(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2018
look good. but won't they get sued for copyright infringement
Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by henrydadon(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Imagine! Iran of all places.
Which way Nigeria
lol Iran has nuclear weapon..think again..

1 Like

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by afrika(f): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2018
All these muslim countries be copying the good blessed countries yet fight them. Shit holes

1 Like

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Sunymoore(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
afrika:
All these muslim countries be copying the good blessed countries yet fight them. Shit holes
Everyone copies in tech world

11 Likes

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Sunymoore(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
henrydadon:
In which court?
Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Mccullum: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
I'm not surprise of this coming from Iran because the Persians are good scientifically and they seeking to be independent in technology, recently they manufactured their own war aircrafts without the assistance of any foreign country.

Congrats to their nation as I hope Nigeria can achieve some things like that one day.

5 Likes

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by ollah2: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Richdad50:
Anything from Iran is a disaster. a country that sponsors terrorism all over the world will never get my support.

How and when did Iran ever sponsor terrorism? I believe USA have your support despite being the chief sponsor of terrorism

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by ollah2: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2018
afrika:

When did Muslim countries fight other countries? You must be blind and perhaps bigoted to know Muslim countries viz Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria were invaded by "saint" countries and ruined it to the ground but it's ok by you. You turn around and still blame the victims because of hate and bigotry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by ollah2: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2018
Mccullum:
I'm not surprise of this coming from Iran because the Persians are good scientifically and they seeking to be independent in technology, recently they manufactured their own war aircrafts without the assistance of any foreign country.

Congrats to their nation as I hope Nigeria can achieve some things like that one day.

Man wey sabi, Persians were ahead of so many things before the first invasion of the country. They had things in place and well in order, this is the country Isreal fears the most in the whole of middle East hence the reason they want them crippled.

6 Likes

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Richdad50(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2018
you are grossly ignorant of the dealings and working of the persian gulf country. Are you a SHITE?
ollah2:

How and when did Iran ever sponsor terrorism? I believe USA have your support despite being the chief sponsor of terrorism
Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by ernieboy(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2018
henrydadon:
not as long as they don't commercial it, it was just for learning purpose only.
Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2018
afrika:

lol..so which one do you refer xtian Country?
Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by opalu: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Okay
Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by ollah2: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Richdad50:
you are grossly ignorant of the dealings and working of the persian gulf country. Are you a SHITE?

What are the dealings? Let us hear and quit spreading false informations

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Richdad50(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2018
email me so i can debate with you intellectually and not a show of foreign diplomay wit. Also, do not forget to send me your RESUME so i can find you a job mr. mohammed.
ollah2:

What are the dealings? Let us hear and quit spreading false informations
Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by ollah2: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Richdad50:
email me so i can debate with you intellectually and not a show of foreign diplomay wit. Also, do not forget to send me your RESUME so i can find you a job mr. mohammed.

Keep shut slowpoke, are debates done privately? It's obvious you are a product a village school and that's if you attended any at all. Lastly, it's broke and incapable people that rush to talk about what they don't have.

6 Likes

Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by spafu(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Nice one
Re: Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar by Agugbadin: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2018
cooldipo:
I look forward to a day our engineers will consider learning this way in all of our public ivory tower
A learning point for Nigeria society of engineers and COREN, enough of going about with big tittle

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? / Video Of A Dad Teaching His 3year Old Daughter How To Drive Wow / Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.