Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,012 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos (19589 Views)

New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures / The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu Endorses Ondo Auto Rally (Photos And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by autojosh: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
The much-anticipated Ondo Auto Rally, 2018, has come and gone.

The Ondo Auto rally – one of Nigeria’s major auto fiesta - took place last weekend.

The event was a memorable one for car enthusiasts who were in attendance.

It was fun-filled experience throughout the period of the auto rally.

There was just about every auto event that one could think of: Car race, Off-Road Rally, Circuit Road Race, Bike Race,  auto stunts performances, etc.

The Ondo Auto Rally is one of Nigeria’s biggest motor sport event.

The festival has also contributed to the growing awareness and interest in Motor Sports in Nigeria.

The 2018 edition witnessed a huge turn out of auto enthusiasts.

The event featured several activities such as bonfire night, cultural troupe, and, of course – car and bike races!.

During the event, over N3million in cash prizes were won by racers in different categories.

The event was graced by dignitaries such as the Chief Mike Ade-Ojo, the Chairman, Toyota Nigeria Limited  and Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state.

The event is promoted by Work and Play Events.

https://i0.wp.com/autojosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Ondo-Auto-Rally-28.jpg?w=600&ssl=1[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lIVFftKbGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hgR2iqOAUg

Watch more videos HERE

https://autojosh.com/the-ondo-auto-rally-in-pictures-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by solutionist: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Motor sporting event is taking root in Nigeria. Kudos to the organizers of this auto event. It will only get better.

Meanwhile, this very neat 2009 Toyota Corolla is available for purchase. Great price.

Click the link below to see the photos.

https://www.nairaland.com/4854147/sale-foreign-used-2009-toyota

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Jadespices: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by youngscholar(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nice. We need more of these?

Meanwhile, @Autojosh, I need one of these. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by tstx(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Seen
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by jambogo89(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by tegafej(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
H
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by computerglobal(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin
Lovely

Ondo state did same Auto rally last year.We are moving .

Car buyers should ensure you carry out a vehicle history report before purchasing any vehicle.

Verify custom duty to know if you have a genuine paper

Vehicle inspection

Contact us today for a detailed vehicle report

1 Like

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Liveair: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nice Job bringing us feeds. Kudos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by BruncleZuma: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by contigiency(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nice one and very commendable.
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by GenFunction: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
those girls don open car wash o..........why dem wear jean bump short?dem no see as those girls for NEED FOR SPEED dey dress?...well,na ondo girls sha

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by alvincruse(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Gsongz: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
I guess.. this would be nice..
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Gsongz: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
GenFunction:
those girls don open car wash o..........why dem wear jean bump short?dem no see as those girls for NEED FOR SPEED dey dress?...well,na ondo girls sha

VAR.......We just dey start
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
AM the only one that watches the 2 videos

all i can says is
O shit my data

1 Like

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Pabloosas(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Me likey

1 Like

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by deebrownneymar: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ondo state ke?
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by AerialMapper: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dead event!

Package one proper rally than a series of dead beat rallies with dead beat cars.

Drift king cannot drift! Drifting is different from donuts and his donuts aren't even tight! He is moving in ever increasing circles

Rage will just choke up his lungs with dust.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by olaszydaruma(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
see rawbitzh carwash........... terrible
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by GenFunction: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gsongz:

VAR.......We just dey start
.lol....if yhu say so
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Kakamorufu(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
saw that 3rd car while being transported on the truck some days back. I was wondering where they are going to. Now I see..... now I see...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Prime1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Useless people and their useless governor....... Just because of this rally, they decided to block all major roads in Akure.......

It is really annoying, was riding round Akure just to bypass all those blocked road...
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Onlinealaba(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
we need more of these events in other states

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Akinola2543(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
nice event
Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Siberia01(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Peugeot 504 no dey there

1 Like

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Joedoyle(m): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tell Donald Duke to teach that Governor how he brought Carnival to stay in Cross River. A car rally won't be a difficult thing for him because he will just contact Julius Berger to come and construct the rally track in either the northern part or southern part of the state. That man was so creative. His era brought in the green and clean Nigeria. Vote Donald Duke as Nigeria's next President 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Runs girl must dey everywhere dey find clients

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Hosts Worldwide Car Racing Organisation’s Regional Congress / Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? / How Can I Know The Mileage Of A Replaced Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.