Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin (9483 Views)

We Killed NBA Chairman For Withholding N18m Internet Fraud Proceeds –suspect / Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million / Emeka Agundu, NBA Chairman, Assassinated In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin by kabirjimoh(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Contact us @ PEN Branding World to get ur items customized at affordable price...[color=#990000][/color]
sugeman99:
Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .
Re: Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin by manee2(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
And they talk say we de wori for oji here.. Mtcheew! FG pay us our allowee angry
Re: Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin by guhetof: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
i guess they're learning by enforcing on the law-yers wink
Re: Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin by mechanics(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
The lawyers should sue them for damages.
Re: Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin by Neoforever: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
If they have attempted this with a lawyer and then an NBA chairman the lawyers in the police service commission owe a duty to work with the NBA to bring these erring officers to book as an immediate deterrent. In the long term the judiciary should work towards organising an arm in the mould of the US Marshals to enforce bench warrants and arrests. NBA and the Judicial commission should work assiduously towards this. They seem to forget they are the third arm of government!
Re: Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin by seanswitch(m): 4:07am On Oct 19, 2018
kehinde1588:
Had similar experience at the same A division. I was arrested, brutalized and locked up for the crime I didn't commit by some officers named Eze and Mahmud.
When you are in their station, they always believe they have absolute power to do and undo. They believe they can infringe your fundamental human right without any adverse consequence.
Until you become the victim of police brutality you will realize police is not your friend.

Is it that short lil bit fat guy called Mahmud or Seko by his colleagues?
Re: Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin by kehinde1588(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2018
seanswitch:

Is it that short lil bit fat guy called Mahmud or Seko by his colleagues?
Is that short lil bit fat o...He is name is Mahmud
Re: Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin by myfootballface: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2018
elganzar:
If a whole lawyer and NBA official could be harassed and nothing happened_ my brother, who am I?? Ordinary keyboardist_ I can threaten them with music terms sha..."I will call the circle of fifth on you, you will be diminished_ I'll ensure your upper structure is negated...bloody minor!!! grin

Wow keyboardist here too
Re: Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin by seanswitch(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2018
kehinde1588:

Is that short lil bit fat o...He is name is Mahmud

I know him. I also know one guy with bad leg. His name is Omisore. That A-Division is something else. I know them
Re: Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin by kehinde1588(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2018
seanswitch:

I know him. I also know one guy with bad leg. His name is Omisore. That A-Division is something else. I know them
Have been victimized too?
Re: Students Of Police Training School Assault NBA Chairman, Others In Ilorin by seanswitch(m): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
kehinde1588:

Have been victimized too?
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle Raped Me. How Can I Punish Him? / Man Arraigned For Duping Girlfriend Of N400,000 / Police Sergeant Hospitalised After Hoodlums Attack In Mile 12. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.