Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) (12934 Views)

Young Man Kills His Mother In Rivers For Refusing To Give Him N20,000 (Photo) / Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy In Abuja While Withdrawing £30,000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by frozen70(f): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2018
This my people, everything is transaction for them

But I still prefer this kind of couple baby trafficking than the other ones they do without the consent of the woman

So one of the ways of solving problems of poverty is to pregnant your wife and sell the child?

Since they consented to it,

I am speachless

1 Like

Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2018
When the #250k finish, what next?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by SarakiBukola: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2018
divinecode101:
Na dem

The Atikulooted tribe

Useless yeye people who will sell their mothers for money!

The real Hausa/Fulani slaves. They are ready to do anything for money - they dumped their brothers to be licking Hausa/Fulani boot

Very useless flat heads that contain no brains...what do you expect ?

"other suspected traffickers as Ikechi Nwanyanwu, Oluchi Ude, Kelechi Stephen, Destiny Sunday, Mary James, Chioma Prince, Ede Loveth, Nmesoma John and Victory Ihunna, who allegedly sold another child for N750,000 before she was arrested."
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by UgoManchester(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Poverty na bastard. The husband should triple his hustle to uplift himself and family from the scourge of poverty. Plus, they should stop having more kids until their financial situation improves. It is well.
Tripple his hustle? so he should kill himself? why not render the couple a financial help if you have than coming here to spill rubbish. Anyway,you are still kid feeding from your parent's sweat. When you become a man one day, you will know.
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by rapwide(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2018
hmmmmmmmm it is well o
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by UgoManchester(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2018
They have no other option than to sell the kid. May God locate them a helper. For those of you criticising the couple, think twice, put yourself in thehr shoes and see if you wont do the worst.
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by WisdomFlakes: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2018
UgoManchester:
Tripple his hustle? so he should kill himself? why not render the couple a financial help if you have than coming here to spill rubbish. Anyway,you are still kid feeding from your parent's sweat. When you become a man one day, you will know.

You are a very daft and stuupid boy for that statement, anumpama. Why should I render any financial help to him? Did I or anyone send him to father children that he can't cater for? Nobody owes him a dime except the person offers to give out of freewill. No amount that is donated to him that will not finish so what then will he do next? Sell his other kids or use them for ritual? Better not vex me this early morning. Ewu Gambia. Stay there and be encouraging poverty, begging, and laziness. Ediot.

1 Like

Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2018
I knew the location and demographic of the crime even before opening this thread.

Only one particular Nigerian tribe has the heart for this magnitude of evil.
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by Amhappy(f): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2018
If police rescue the baby will they give the baby back to the parents that sold the child because they could not take care of him? This issue is dicey. People should be able to give up for adoption if they don't want a child. There should be a legal process for it. So that others who want children can adopt without this illegal buying of kids.
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by marvinsync(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2018
divinecode101:
Na dem

The Atikulooted tribe

Useless yeye people who will sell their mothers for money!

The real Hausa/Fulani slaves. They are ready to do anything for money - they dumped their brothers to be licking Hausa/Fulani boot

lol Hausa/Fulani slaves?

we only support atiku cause of obi and he's not Buhari

we all know who the real slaves are , if not for their slave mentality Nigeria wouldn't be here
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by wered: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2018
whaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt!!!!!!
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by Bigdeeee: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2018
Bia.fraud is the world’s capital of poverty. Flat heads have been selling their children back to back for apu and bitter leaf, and for transport to hitchhike Ekene Dili Chuku bus to Lagos so as to hawk gala and to work as Afonja slaves since 200BC, so as to have money to send back to the South Bëast before the remaining chimpanzees there die of hunger and disease grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2018
CastedGist:

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/couple-seeking-better-life-sells-one-day-old-baby-n250000-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44

God will never forgive buhari for all that he did to Nigerians.
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Too bad, they didn't try at all, they don't know that the money will finish and they won't see their baby for life.
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
marvinsync:

lol Hausa/Fulani slaves?

we only support atiku cause of obi and he's not Buhari

we all know who the real slaves are , if not for their slave mentality Nigeria wouldn't be here

I really will not exchange comments with f00lish yoots.

I need to give you answers so that you dont remain in your f00lishness

So where is Osinbajo from? He is from Daura I presume?

Awon omo jatijati
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by marvinsync(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
divinecode101:

I really will not exchange comments with f00lish yoots.

I need to give you answers so that you dont remain in your f00lishness

So where is Osinbajo from? He is from Daura I presume?

Awon omo jatijati

lol I'm not talking about now

I'm talking about in general

take the civil war for example ,just before Biafra was formed wasn't it awolowo that said if the east goes the west will go
, now the east went and not only did the west hilariously fail to go they teamed up with the Hausa/Fulani like they were friends to fight

even till today the Yorubas always act and think y'all friends with the Hausa/Fulani with the mentality of the enemy (Hausa/Fulani) of my enemy (Igbo) is my friend

it's general knowledge that Igbos and Hausa/Fulani hate each other

but the way y'all lick the shoes of Hausa/Fulani is obvious that's why uve never resisted them
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
marvinsync:

lol I'm not talking about now

I'm talking about in general

take the civil war for example ,just before Biafra was formed wasn't it awolowo that said if the east goes the west will go
, now the east went and not only did the west hilariously fail to go they teamed up with the Hausa/Fulani like they were friends to fight

even till today the Yorubas always act and think y'all friends with the Hausa/Fulani with the mentality of the enemy (Hausa/Fulani) of my enemy (Igbo) is my friend

it's general knowledge that Igbos and Hausa/Fulani hate each other

but the way y'all lick the shoes of Hausa/Fulani is obvious that's why uve never resisted them

Go and play with sand, your elders are talking here
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by ngadaAwo: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
divinecode101:

caution!
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by marvinsync(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
divinecode101:

what...?

grandpa I can't hear u ...

grandpa for fùcks sake take five seconds off licking that aboki's ass and say what someone will hear!
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by marvinsync(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
divinecode101:

what...?

grandpa I can't hear u ...

grandpa for fùcks sake take five seconds off licking that aboki's ass and say what someone will hear!
Re: Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) by DECENCY3: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Yesterday one was arrested for selling her day old baby for #5000

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Charges Filed Against Evans / Kano Fire Service Stops Man From Suicide Over ₦‎2 Million Debt / Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Silas Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.