Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon (39561 Views)

Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Davido Gets Scared By A Pangolin Placed On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by Ranchhoddas: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2018
flyca:

He is trying to do the right thing abi? Does Wizkid have only one child? Did this baby mama complain that he was irresponsible? Why is he not doing the right thing to the ones who complained?

Abeg bye. Have a nice day!
People will always see what they want to see.

You too bye!
Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by flyca: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
People will always see what they want to see.

You too bye!
If you have chosen to see that Wizkid has only one son, by all means please yourself. wink
Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nogodye:
Wizkid doing what every proud dad should be doing...Big up wizzy.

So men should be praised for being responsible. Wiz kid should stop playing politics with his children's lives . He is nothing but an irresponsible sperm donor who goes around spreading his diseased sperm all over.
He has very bad qualities as a human being and should be castrated.
He will remain an arrogant irresponsible dead beat midget.
I hope the other baby mamas drag him to the mud.
Olosho monkey.
Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by hehepadumo: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
ahh this is serious oo
Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by Mizwisdom(f): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
kennygee:
Na only Zion e born?
He should have just named the child Joseph.
If you know, you know.

Green card things
Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by Mizwisdom(f): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
Gabriel004:
This should tell nigerian girls that they are nothing. See will dumping his nigeria baby mama and taken care of american own. But the guy dey chop better puna

The boy is looking for green card desperately
Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by Gabriel004: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mizwisdom:

The boy is looking for green card desperately
Before nko, no be the same thing una dey do too?
Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by cahrlifa(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
MENTORCH:

This one you remember her name, money and fame is very powerful o!
Lolz
Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by iamdrfresh: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
xtervaganza:
a responsible and sensible person should take care of his kids not because of what they ight become but because it's his responsibility.

Only senseless people have that kind of mentality of what the child might become.

You can be old and very rich/comfortable too. You don't really need a child for that

You have good points there but you could have presented them in a more matured manner you know??
Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by iamdrfresh: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Rebuke:

Chairman, try and get it. See, I don't reallt fancy d lifestyles of dese guys bt I followed d story on d Sola n Wizkid saga and I was smart enough to note d real thin goin on.

D Sola girl was jxt selfish n wanted to use her son as a constant link and meal ticket to Wizkid. Dude is smart enough nt to play into d lady's hand n she was out to drag him down.

She wants to stay in d limelight n enjoying good life thru wizy's influence ......she wants more from Wizkid n Wizkid doesn't seem to want any of such.

Good, she has a son for him n he didn't deny it bt wants nothing to do wth her.

In as much as I hate dis mumu baby mama thin, we ar human and we shld alwys learn to put others into consideration n nt bein selfish.

I don't knw why n hw some of yhu faild to get d hidden facts in those chats. Probably, personal hatred for d starboy or whatever.

did you notice the question mark in "Everything for the gram?"

I was not totally judgemental.. you should have seen that
Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by toprealman: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nogodye:
Wizkid doing what every proud dad should be doing...Big up wizzy.
He is doing it in a wuru wuru way. If you want to have 100 kids from 99 girls, show your kids love, spend time with them. Don't wait till the whole community hears your wives complaining that you not always there for daddy responsibilities.
Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by xtervaganza(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
iamdrfresh:

You have good points there but you could have presented them in a more matured manner you know??
you're right. I wasn't in a good mood then cheesy grin

Sorry cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon by Shhhh01(f): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
praizblog:
According to a report by his two baby mamas calling wizkid a deadbeat father.

Well the super star has proved them wrong by playing a good father role as His cute son Zion falls asleep on his arm while watching Carton together.

What do you think ?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-plays-daddys-duty-role-as-zion-falls-asleep-in-his-arm-while-watching-carton/

i think OP u are dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Omo Woli Marries Olabunmi Kenny (Pre-Wedding Photos) / BBNaija 2019: Ebuka's Outfits During The Show / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.