Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) (40086 Views)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by pzphoto(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2018
Gospel singer Tim Godfrey is at war with his followers on his page because of his change in look.

The gospel singer decided to chair his hair look as he dye it to look like a blonde hair, and immediately he update this on his page his followers come for him as they all condemn him.

Some says he now look like circular musician and a lot more. See comments below

What your opinion on this ?

News Via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/fans-condemn-gospel-star-tim-godfrey-for-dying-his-hair-blondephotos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by pzphoto(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy ooh

See more new cute photos of Tim Godfrey >>> HERE

Comments

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2018
This is Interestingly interesting.....

5 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by iamdrfresh: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2018
of what business of mine is it what he does to his hair??
Has that reduced the price of Garri in the market??

16 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by officialteemi(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2018
gospel singers
AND
gospel musicians
big differences...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2018
His hair, his business.
Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by OKorowanta: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Abeg you people shud tell me the criteria to make heaven.
If color of one's hair is among then he should listen to them if not,make dem go boil rock.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Spy360(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2018
OKorowanta:
Abeg you people shud tell me the criteria to make heaven.
If color of one's hair is among then he should listen to them if not,make dem go boil rock.
Color of hair on its own is nothing. But if what I do affects the faith of those looking up to me, then I must be careful. Their faith is more important to me then my looks.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Nbote(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2018
In as much as Nigerians are jus being petty, d fact dat he is a gospel artiste means dat his fans hold him in a particular regard and see him as a Christian model becos of d message in his songs.. But if Pastor Chris perms his hair and doesn't get much backlash, dyeing hair blonde shldnt

4 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by KingErnesto(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2018
Even if his heart belongs to Jesus, the world won't see it as that because the world would judge u by ur cover at times. .

7 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by tossie101(f): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Nbote:
In as much as Nigerians are jus being petty, d fact dat he is a gospel artiste means dat his fans hold him in a particular regard and see him as a Christian model becos of d message in his songs.. But if Pastor Chris perms his hair and doesn't get much backlash, dyeing hair blonde shldnt

I would have countered u though
But ur last line about pastor Chris made me keep shut. cheesy
Nigerians and double standards though.

9 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by gift01: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2018
not my business
Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Chukazu: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2018
Ok what of people who dye their hair , what is the difference?

1 Like

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Nbote(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2018
tossie101:

I would have countered u though But ur last line about pastor Chris made me keep shut. cheesy Nigerians and double standards though.
Lolzzz... Like I said in my first line though, Nigerians are jus being petty

4 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by wandeay: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2018
2 Corinthians 6 v 14
John 17 v 16
1 John 2 v 15-17
James 4 v 4
Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Pavore9: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Slaying for the "Kingdom"! cheesy
Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2018
angry
Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Maestro07(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2018
And you call this one a gospel singer?
*tuueh
Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Etizz: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Fans....hmmmmm.... Who are the fans for crying out loud? Like they are holy... Does it really matter d kinda hair...
Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by ERF: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2018
You life, your life.. Your God, your God.. None of my business!!!
Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2018
See Africans commenting on a Religion they did not originate and know absolutely nothing about its origins.. damn!
Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Ericnrm(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2018
And this affects his faith how exactly?

1 Like

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Adakintroy: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2018
Christian are becoming more outward than the world itself. If Christianity did not have a standard different from that set by the world it would be a different case.

The more the outward man is increase the more the inward man is reduced.

Your choice.

6 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by Gkemz: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2018
Entertainment secular-gospel musician.
Re: Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) by helphelp: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2018
Hypocrites everywhere. Who defines morals.

All those idiots screaming be Christ-like. Firstly, grow long hair and full beards before spewing nonsense.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment In Nollywood: Myth Or Reality? Actresses/Producers Speak Out / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.