Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) (83919 Views)

SAD! Veteran Nollywood Actor Goes Totally Blind (PHOTO) / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / Actress Dakore Egbuson Donates One Of Her Eyes To The Blind (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 04, 2020
Aleksandra Sadowska, from Warsaw, Poland, wanted to look like her favourite rapper, but the botched procedure left her with no sight in her right eye and fast losing the ability to see in her left

A model has been left nearly blind after having her eyes dyed black by a tattooist.

Aleksandra Sadowska, 25, has no sight in her right eye and is fast losing her ability to see through her left.

The model - who had the tattoo done in Warsaw, Poland, because she wanted to look like her favourite rap artist - had the whites of her eyes dyed black.

Now the man who did it, a tattoo artist named in local media as Piotr A, faces up to three years in jail over the bungled procedure.

Aleksandra was initially told that the pain she was experiencing was normal, according to reports, and that she could take painkillers.

However medics say there is no hope of repairing her eyesight, and said she will soon be fully blind.

She said: "Unfortunately, for now doctors do not give me much optimism for improvement.

"The damage is too deep and extensive. I'm afraid I will be completely blind."

And she continued: "I will not lock myself in the basement and get depressed.

"I have sadness behind me, but I live on."

She is a devotee of Polish rapper Popek, who she wanted to emulate.

He has undergone a similar eye tattoo.

According to Polska , Aleksandra has undergone three procedures aimed at restoring her sight, but discovered that the dye had gone into her tissue.

The ink used was only suitable to be used on skin, it is claimed, and should not come into contact with the eyeballs.

Lawyers for Alexandra told the Polish media: "There is clear evidence that the tattoo artist did not know how to perform such a delicate procedure.

"And yet he decided to perform it which led to this tragedy."

She has demanded £300,000 in compensation following the botched tattoo, which was done in 2016.

The suspect denies wrongdoing. He is set to stand trial in Poland.
source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/model-25-who-eyelids-dyed-21588799?int_source=taboola&int_medium=display&int_campaign=organic

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 04, 2020
shocked

2 Shares

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by jeffizy(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2020
shocked
Now she got herself a role in the freak show.

I wonder if it's the abundance of basic amenities, or the weather, that gives these people the luxury of exploring crazy tunnels that eventually lead to their downfall.

438 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Drakkernoir: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2020
Madness everywhere....

Why would u wake up and u want to dye ur eye whites....i still cant fathom...

I wonder what will be going on through God's mind..when he looks at this world.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by pode(m): 6:08am On Mar 04, 2020
Why are you telling us, because she brought it upon herself, 'let the fool go to the city of ant and learn' let her go blind, it only happened to people who think God doesn't exist

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by daddytime(m): 6:15am On Mar 04, 2020
She or her eyesight won't be missed.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by illicit(m): 6:20am On Mar 04, 2020
copy cat

2 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by xreal: 6:23am On Mar 04, 2020
Whose fault?
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2020
Mehn....scary as hell....

E get somethings weh people no suppose the imagine sef....

She was desperate to making history with dyed eyes.... But rather will get blind.

4 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by okomile(f): 7:00am On Mar 04, 2020
Olowo f'owo ra'ku
grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by espn(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2020
I feel for her...but she is very stupid...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by punisha: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2020
Stupidity comes with a price...

Who knows a tattoo parlour in PH?
I will like to draw a fake eye,so when I close my eyes n sleep it would look as if I'm still looking at you. I don't trust my cousins anymore.
High level of crime going on in my house. Time I caught who always steals the meat in d pot.

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by IeatPussy: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2020
espn:
I feel for her...but she is very stupid...

Why are you feeling for who don't feel the consequences of her actions to her eyes grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by dynicks(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2020
Indeed craze get level....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by espn(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2020
IeatPussy:

Why are you feeling for who don't feel the consequences of her actions to her eyes grin
she does not know the level of damage she has done to herself...until she goes completely blind... When family...friends desert her...Then she will understand...

10 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2020
When God created you in his own image,you try to re-create yourself..Useless people everywhere.

No matter how you look,someone somewhere still love and cares for you.Appreciate your look and keep a good hygiene,something good is about to happen in your life.

8 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by sodiqapril(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2020
Na her cup of tea be dt just like a man that wanted to tattoo his scrotum sacke and ended up getting pierced in the balls.....na express dia egungun dy go

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by ValCon888: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2020
This is simply a case of "Trouble dey sleep shakara go wake am".

Just looking at her eyes is making my skin crawl. So disgusting.

9 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Lovelies1: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2020
Risky things people do, pray she received her eyesight

3 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Perfecttouchade: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2020
God create eyes for u but u sey u wan do your own kind of eye abeg no be u go blind, nothing concern God, now if dem bring light, she won't be able to shout up NEPA because of her lost eyes ...this should be a lesson to our slay ladies/mamas...and to those wey dey bleach skin anyhow, sorry is una case.

3 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by lucky4west: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2020
yeye de worry this one...must u alter everything about u?

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2020
Serves her right....... cool shocked
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2020
shocked

She deserves a second chance, just a little rehabilitation will do

If we could rehabilitate boko haram guys, give them a presidential treatment, send them abroad with tax payers money for training, recruit them into the army, ferry them around in our military jet, pay them allowances for killing people unabatedly, make them national heros and celebrities overnight etc... I don't see why she doesn't deserve such chance

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Stephendeals: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2020
grin

Wow what a Sexy Model, her eyes are so Unique

Aleksandra Sadowska you are doing well..... OOiin tongue

Lets them continue playing God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by ednut1(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2020
Zero sympathy for the fool

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2020
sad in oda to look like jezebel.Good for her anyway.Those of u that use super glue gum eyes lash shud continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by id4sho(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2020
NONSENSE INGREDIENT

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by GamingMode: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2020
She must be a kolorado addict

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by 9jaWebSolution: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Fashion gone wrong sad sad shocked

ARE YOU IN NEED OF A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGNER? Contact us today let's get your job done at affordable price
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2020
na so she take her money buy blindness for herself .smh

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) / The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.