Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG (9247 Views)

Why Ministerial Appointment Is Being Delayed – Boss Mustapha / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun / Kogi Borrowed Billions From Banks Despite Paris Club Refund & Bailouts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by Makawhizzy: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2018
rozayx5:

160m naira stolen there
Will create a thread on that

600 vests with shipping cost max of 30m naira
Lols our own is imported from North Korea so it costs more because the vests even have parchute
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by rozayx5(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2018
Makawhizzy:

Lols our own is imported from North Korea so it costs more because the vests even have parchute

cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by grandstar(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Illegal importation of rice will continue to thrive as the country has NP comparative advantage in its production

Misuse of resources
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by JamesTPhillips: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by engrj(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2018
My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a single mother of one, 48 years old, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria was diagnosed in April 2018 with end-stage renal disease.

Presently, she is going for renal dialysis once or twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

You can help make her dream come alive by donating to fund her transplant expenses estimated at NGN 12,000,000.
If doubt this story kindly contact her son Delight on +23480_6494-5586.

Note any amount you donate will be highly appreciated. No amount of money is too small.

Those of us based abroad and wish to support there is link for GoFundMe below to get details on how to do the donation if you find it difficult to pay into the account provided.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by JobNoticer: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Hmmmm... You apologize when things like this happen

APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITIES NOW

7Up Bottling Company Recruitment – Graduate Sales Executive

APPLY HERE NOW!

Graduate Interns Recruitment At PropertyPro.Ng

APPLY HERE NOW!

Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 At KPMG Nigeria

APPLY HERE NOW!

Service Centre Agent Recruitment At GIG Logistics

APPLY HERE NOW!

GTBank Tech Academy Program 2018

APPLY HERE NOW!

Procurement Officer Job At West Africa Container Terminal

APPLY HERE NOW!
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by AngelicBeing: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2018
izzou:
grin

Salaries look like a privilege in this part of the world
Because it is a shithole jungle grin
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2018
ehissi:
Nigerian leaders sometimes reason like a bunch of inglorious bastards............

They call it the "Paris Club Refund" because it was wrongly deducted from the allocation of states based on a couple of debt acquired in times past.

Now we have discovered this wrong, the refunded the money will be paid back with conditions which are tied to the state of your own affairs and some mumus are clapping, I don't get it??

Its like I take a loan from a bank and they accidentally deducted cash in excess of the loan. The bank discovers it finally and refunds it, but the account officer attached to my account says the money won't be credited to my account until I provide evidence that I have paid my children's school fees and that I have been giving my own wife chop money for the past 3 months......... undecided

Is it not to sue the bloody bank in the first place and claim damages for not only illegally deducting my cash but for also withholding my cash with extreme prejudice to my state of affairs which is none of your bloody business............. undecided

This Nigeria and APC eh, they just turn over 200 million Nigerians to mumu overnight................. angry
you are saying this because maybe u re not a civil servant. I understand wat u mean in this case its different. Even the montly allocation given to the governors are being mismanaged and abused. Yes the paris club refund is the states right dont forget salary is also civil servants right. If the governors are claiming to right and are denying people of their own right what do you think will happen...

1 Like

Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by klimkid: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2018
Some states will collect money that are strictly meant for payment pf salaries and keep it for themselves rather than pay salaries.
Men without consciences.
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by victordaimond: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2018
post=72188555:
We believe you will do the right thing sir.
May God's wisdom continue to be with you in good health and knowledge.

Let's do another 4 years together again daddy.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Biko you dont have shame,are you used to hardship?.what sort of human being are you sef? it is in your household buhari will rule another 4 years and more,you deserve each other.
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2018
God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by Davidgr8(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Bulletproof to fight rice importation? ok
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by Etianwanokon: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2018
Don't release. Governmors are using it to run elections
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by lastdon5: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2018
rozayx5:

160m naira stolen there
Will create a thread on that

600 vests with shipping cost max of 30m naira

Do we even have procurement process again in this country. It seems that this government just wake up and award contract to anybody they wish to buy whatever they desire.

1 Like

Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by ehissi(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2018
Ray97:
you are saying this because maybe u re not a civil servant. I understand wat u mean in this case its different. Even the montly allocation given to the governors are being mismanaged and abused. Yes the paris club refund is the states right dont forget salary is also civil servants right. If the governors are claiming to right and are denying people of their own right what do you think will happen...

My brother, this is why when the Federal government serially breaks the law, the entire nation is aloof and helpless. It is against the law for them to withhold that cash. Irrespective of the motive behind the action, it doesn't legitimize it. Period.................... angry

If your right as a civil servant is denied you, go on strike, apply pressure on the state house of assembly and federal representatives in Abuja. This was how the military came in.

When they did coups, they claimed it was for good governance and the people cheered them because of this same reason "you dont know what Nigerians are going through in the hands of these corrupt politicians", and they allowed them. Today go and check, the most corrupt civilian administration before 1999 is far better than the least corrupt military administration before 1999.

Even Buhari, who some people are clapping for, is still insisting that Abacha was never corrupt, but he has a policy meant to disburse fund stolen by Abacha himself.

They are using this nonsense policy to attack opposition states all in the name of fighting corruption/corrupt governors that are looting funds that should be used to pay salaries. If not, then why has the Federal government not taken a single action against Ganduje of kano state?

Okay, is it Aregebsola and Yeye bello that are not owing salaries that they should release cash to? You are counting states that are not owing, as a basis for issuing cash, you withhold Ekiti but release Osun state funds. Because fayose is Owing far more than Aregebe. Aregebe that was owing 3 years salary arrears.............. angry

My friend stop ignorantly supporting lawlessness. A crime is still a crime, a wrong is still a wrong. An action taken in spite of the written laws of the land is wrong, irrespective of best intentions............... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by JusticeSeeker: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2018
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-paris-club-refund-is-being-delayed-fg.html

This is one of the sins of PMB. An insistence that the right thing is done. Some state governors and pdp have bought devices for some idle youths who come online to denigrate the personality of Mr. Integrity-PMB because he has taken away food from their mouths as they don't see the money to share as was pdp's slogan-"PDP... Share the money".
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2018
ehissi:

My brother, this is why when the Federal government serially breaks the law, the entire nation is aloof and helpless. It is against the law for them to withhold that cash. Irrespective of the motive behind the action, it doesn't legitimize it. Period.................... angry

If your right as a civil servant is denied you, go on strike, apply pressure on the state house of assembly and federal representatives in Abuja. This was how the military came in.

When they did coups, they claimed it was for good governance and the people cheered them because of this same reason "you dont know what Nigerians are going through in the hands of these corrupt politicians", and they allowed them. Today go and check, the most corrupt civilian administration before 1999 is far better than the least corrupt military administration before 1999.

Even Buhari, who some people are clapping for, is still insisting that Abacha was never corrupt, but he has a policy meant to disburse fund stolen by Abacha himself.

They are using this nonsense policy to attack opposition states all in the name of fighting corruption/corrupt governors that are looting funds that should be used to pay salaries. If not, then why has the Federal government not taken a single action against Ganduje of kano state?

Okay, is it Aregebsola and Yeye bello that are not owing salaries that they should release cash to? You are counting states that are not owing, as a basis for issuing cash, you withhold Ekiti but release Osun state funds. Because fayose is Owing far more than Aregebe. Aregebe that was owing 3 years salary arrears.............. angry

My friend stop ignorantly supporting lawlessness. A crime is still a crime, a wrong is still a wrong. An action taken in spite of the written laws of the land is wrong, irrespective of best intentions............... angry
So what u are saying is that. The government should release the fund and then let the state to mismanage it and then let the affected civil servants go and protest by going on strike for this naija wer we de. Do u knw hw many times kogi workers have gone on strike?.. Baba its not about oppressing the opposition. See som1 like ortom of benue that was performing awful wen he was in apc and he still is now that he is in pdp.. What about other states that are paying civil servants regularly. A failed governor is a failed governor irrespective of the party..
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by tahawefup: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2018
i don't even know is up there but..

oya let me go back up and read sad
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by shotuns: 4:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Too much gloomy scenarios of Nigeria situations with a political miscroscopic viewpoints has dulled the sense of many of our people [Facepalm]�

seunlayi:
Simply bn delayed for a election use
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by switch47(m): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2018
post=72188850:

Forbid kee u dia!
thunder fire you dia
Re: Why Paris Club Refund Is Being Delayed – FG by kingchris30(m): 6:17am On Oct 19, 2018
we know why it is being delayed, we are waiting for election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari / Buhari Coup Was Done In Ignorance- Lar / Lagos To Emerge 13th Largest Economy In Africa By 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.