Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

MUST READ: Before You Vote 2019 - Consider This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUST READ: Before You Vote 2019 - Consider This (348 Views)

Did Peter Obi's Intelligent SANS Consider This Part Of The Constitution? / Would You Vote For An Atheist? / Accomplishments Of BUHARI That Will Make You Vote Him Forever!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: Before You Vote 2019 - Consider This by Freegift75: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Wait ooo! Something came to my mind this moment...imagine

� So, if I vote for Peter Obi now, Atiku would win?

� Saraki would remain the Senate President?

� And PDP would be back in power?

� Obasanjo would march into Aso Rock again whenever he wants?

� Our national leaders would become Wike, Fayose, Fani-Kayode?

� Dasuki would be released and restored to his position as compensation for his long suffering?

� Bishop Kukah and Bishop Oyedepo would be grinning from molar to molar, and would tell me in the first Sunday service, that God has just appointed a righteous man to the throne to save this nation?

Any time my mind remembers these possibilities, I faint with fear. ����

WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Re: MUST READ: Before You Vote 2019 - Consider This by Brunosamel(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2018
Good point but Baseless.....

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Before You Vote 2019 - Consider This by okenwa(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2018
Freegift75:
Wait ooo! Something came to my mind this moment...imagine

� So, if I vote for Peter Obi now, Atiku would win?

� Saraki would remain the Senate President?

� And PDP would be back in power?

� Obasanjo would march into Aso Rock again whenever he wants?

� Our national leaders would become Wike, Fayose, Fani-Kayode?

� Dasuki would be released and restored to his position as compensation for his long suffering?

� Bishop Kukah and Bishop Oyedepo would be grinning from molar to molar, and would tell me in the first Sunday service, that God has just appointed a righteous man to the throne to save this nation?

Any time my mind remembers these possibilities, I faint with fear. ����

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

You have no option, it will come to past
Re: MUST READ: Before You Vote 2019 - Consider This by Shelumiel: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2018
Why didn't your shallowness remind you that if you voted Buhari and Osibanjo, you and your family would be:
1. Victims of poverty and hunger .
2. Casualties in farmers/ herdsmen clashes
3. Unemployed and subjected to struggling
4 .Marginalized
5. Plundered under the theme of "fighting corruption ".
6. Becoming enslaved to Miyetti Allah and their gun-wielding brethren.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Before You Vote 2019 - Consider This by jumper524(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
keep calm and forget this hyperactive media socialites..

Atiku is not and would not win this.

im certain about it.

if you go to villages in various part of the country you'll connotes the fact that pmb has more sympathy for those in more critical condition..

my village rubochi in Abuja which has been neglected for years by previous administration now has good road network.
though its still under construction but we must give kudos to the f.g..
you expect those villagers to think twice about buhari

the only fear you should have now is for innocent igbos in the east who would land in grave problems because of ipob actions when dey lose in 2019..

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Before You Vote 2019 - Consider This by Upsidedown9ja(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2018
Wait oh, so if we return the lifeless one this things with continue 1. The killings will now increase From 30% to 100% 2. The hardship in the country will be x 10. 3 lie Mohammed with continue lieing to Nigeria’s. 4 tinubu will now own another western state to him self.lagos ogun, oyo, Ekit osun 5. Dollar will now be 1000naira and fuel 500 per liter. Bia op you are a terrorist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Wish We Had Fixed Infrastructure When We Had Money – Buhari / TSA: New Tariff Regime Effective November 1 / How Osinbajo Has Saved APC, Buhari – Dele Momodu Warns Against Dumping VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.