Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,600 members, 7,958,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Wise Sayingss From Krish Erectus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wise Sayingss From Krish Erectus (365 Views)

Solomon Was Not Wise. / Why Did Wise King Solomon Marry 700 Wives?(photo) / The Truth Christians Don't Know About De Three Wise Men, Samson, John And Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Sayingss From Krish Erectus by 0temSapien: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2018
I was studying my BOOK OF TRUTH this morning. Then I found the golden words of Krish Erectus(Krishna of the past world). The words are great.

16. When you left your brains to the gods to use it for you, you end up not using your brain to benefit your fellow. But when you use your brains to benefit your fellows, even God himself will be happy with you.
17. Don’t sit with those who live because of their gods, but sit with those who live because of the good things they wish to do to their fellows which they see every day.
18. For in the gatherings of the supporters of the gods shall be arguments. And a lot of differences shall engulf the people of the gods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Sayingss From Krish Erectus by 0temSapien: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2018
33. If you are good, your goodness will speak the truth to you.
34. But if you shall be forced to do good by the fear of the unknown, then you are not wise.
35. Did you force your own children to do good by threatenings? Did you fabricate stories for them before they do good? I say to you, anyone who is made to do good by the stories he heard or by the fear of fire or of the unknown, he shall be even worst when he shall find out the falsities of those stories. And his spirit shall fight against the spirit of those who compiled the story of fear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wise Sayingss From Krish Erectus by 0temSapien: 4:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Learn
Re: Wise Sayingss From Krish Erectus by Ahasco(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2018
So many interesting write up in the book of truth

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prophet Finds Cure For HIV/AIDS! / What Does The Bible Say About Polygyny? / Only Jesus Is The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.