Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident (62100 Views)

Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by Teymanhenry(f): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
GoTV:
sad Despite been a strong devoted Christian, I would have believed this news if not for the fact that Muslims don't drink Alcohol. Only we Christians drink and drive. Alcohol is banned in the North
Alcohol is banned in the north right? but we have beer parlours here and people drink openly for 24hours...
Moreover many Muslims drink n drive,maybe some people wouldn't agree with me.but its d truth
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by BRASH: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
GoTV:
sad Despite been a strong devoted muslim, I wouldn't have believed this news if not for the fact that Muslims drink Alcohol. Only we muslims drink and drive. Alcohol is not banned in the North
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by SOLUTION99(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Earthbound:
Just like the Saudi crown prince who ordered the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, this 'governor's son' lives above the law and will probably never pay for his crimes.
Who told you that Saudi Crown Prince is involve in the killing of the journalist
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by Larryshow27: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
Swagaholic01:
ALL they've brought to us is pains, hunger and death...

It shall never be well with all the idiots that brought APC to power
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
SOLUTION99:

Who told you that Saudi Crown Prince is involve in the killing of the journalist
I have inside information grin
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by SOLUTION99(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
Earthbound:
OKAY
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by hush15: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Swagaholic01:

if you know, you know
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by hush15: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Earthbound:

inside information ko, beside information ni
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by AmazingELixir: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ok ooh! Using the citizen's money to kill them....karmic has finally caught up with their progeny,

The authorities shouldn't let him off the hook ooh!..
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
hush15:

inside information ko, beside information ni
I believe you're smart enough to connect the dots yourself. It's really quite simple but hiding in plain sight
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
thethrone9900:
94 odds available today (18/10/2018). Serious minded only..
Team names? Game time?
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by GenFunction: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
apc come and see what ur sons are doing o.
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by mikeweezy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
GoTV:
sad Despite been a strong devoted Christian, I would have believed this news if not for the fact that Muslims don't drink Alcohol. Only we Christians drink and drive. Alcohol is banned in the North
hahahahaha I swear your stupidity get logo
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by WHE3LCHAIR: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
GoTV:

Allah akBomb will be so mad at him for disgracing him on Nairaland. No olosho for you in heaven.
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by winj3: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Is the "Executive" required before the name governor?

too many illiterates in that country!
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Islamic fanatic.... U should be masticated

BTW I thouth u can be prosecuted FLOGGED HANDS AMPUTATED....or joystick divided for suya

FOR Rejecting or denouncing your phaedophile prefect not prophet.....

Heard tramadol is 200#

I live in ph.... I don't mind giving u my suck away to sniff.... Even though u are a terrorist.... We need to show love for our brothers.... Especially the drug addicts..... DM me....
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by kirchofff(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
Realhommie:
What fake news? Why then are the Saudi's foot dragging with respect to the joint investigation with Turkey? Turkey are alleging they have Video and Audio evidence, the fact that it hasn't been proven doesn't mean shit, it's all politics..

Besides, the world knows what Bin Salman is capable of, he's been described as a combo of Saddam and Osama Bin Laden.. He's a demon
I have one advice for you: stop listening to the west media. They let you know what they want you to know.
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by Realhommie(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
kirchofff:
I have one advice for you: stop listening to the west media. They let you know what they want you to know.
Ok
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by davidque: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
GoTV:
You have to be ignorant and quite dumb to not know that countless Muslims drink all kinds of alcoholic drinks and hard drugs. My former neighbours in kaduna smoke wewe/indian hemp steady-that's the father and mother o, talk less of alcohol
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by greenprince(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
GoTV:

I want to believe this is a cheap shot at sarcasm. I have Asian and precisely Arabian friends who drink like their bellies are breweries
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Earthbound:
Just like the Saudi crown prince who ordered the murder of Jamal , this 'governor's son' lives above the law and will probably never pay for his crimes.

you can't prove that yet and don't compare it to this case because it is not the same

Jamal was killed in turkey an not S.A
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by Tellemall: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Gossiplover:
stop deceiving yourself. Muslims drink very well and fornicate also AS DO OTHERS. I was born in Sabon Gari in Kano state, I know what I am talking about. They even drink and smoke substances from gutter. a quick search on Google will show you that the north has the highest number of codeine consumers. argue with the internet.

In the absence of what to smoke, tyres and even animal dung aren't exaggerations of what the northern Nigerians smoke.

And yes, they drink, from Pakistan to Saudi. The amount of drinking will throw you off your feet after you have fainted from the excessive smoke from these walking smoke stacks.

If you live close to them, you will be surprised at the fakery.
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by ahnie: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
GoTV:

You re cursed...likely reasons why madam abandoned you.
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
ahnie:

You re cursed...likely reasons why madam abandoned you.

I left food section for you guys still u stalk me around? You must be so idle. Uncultured vulture
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by Lehksyen4life(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
tgmservice:
muslims are the worst humans on earth
descendants of the pervert muhammed

Watch your tongue bro, before something more than your power will befall you and later be blaming Satan for your stupidity.
Re: Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident by anytaij: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
Amen Amen Amen
Swagaholic01:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Pictures Of Lagos (even B4 Independence) You Probably Have Not Seen - Photo / I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.