Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) (25819 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / 2 Persons Die In A Fatal Accident On Enugu-Port-Harcourt Express Road (Graphic) / Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
TEARS!!! 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident in Abia State (Photos)

At least six persons have been confirmed dead on Wednesday in ghastly accident along Umuahia- Uzoakoli road before ubani market, Umuahia, Abia state.

According to an eyewitness, "it was a head on collusion between mechanic on road test and a bus fully loaded" . 

Igbere TV learnt that the driver of the Honda accord ran away after the accident happened.

More details soon...

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/477769/tears-6-persons-die-ghastly-accident-abia-state-photos/

Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chaiii.....See wetin Buhari cause

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
People need to understand that automobiles are not toys. It can always carry you to your destination.. On earth or beyond.
Drive safe and consider other road users! sad

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
What has buhari got to do with this. Must you involve the man in everything. A collision happened between two vehicles which resulted to lost of lives and you are here shouting buhari. May the departed souls rest in peace.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by bitcoin215: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rip to them
The death this days is just something else

God please always watch over your people

check my siggy
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by tyup(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
shocked

does this accident shows how strong Accord EOD is? even with that 19890's Mitsubishi that I expected to be stronger

i'm rushing for EOD as quick as possible

4 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Chisos!!! Rip
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2018
Sad.
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Jothamthompson: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2018
MOD when dhr is lost of lives then it is fatal when dhr is no lost of lives it is Ghastly

5 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by bitcoin215: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2018
Rip to them
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by alizma: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2018
Treasure17:

What has buhari got to do with this. Must you involve the man in everything. A collision happened between two vehicles which resulted to lost of lives and you are here shouting buhari. May the departed souls rest in peace.
my brother don't blame him. he is yet to take his drugs this morning. He is here to vindicate the presidency statement that certain percentage of people in the country has mental challenge.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2018
Dat boy in the first photo I'm sure na thief him wan thief from the vehicle
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Obiomon: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2018
chaii
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Tapout(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2018
how did that eod wreak that bus in such manner sad

Rip to the dead.
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by suleimanbimpe: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2018
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM : Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2018
that EOD na wao.... See as e wreck the Mitsubishi.... RIP to the dead...
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2018
God take charge as the ember months are here with the quickening pace in almost everything and attendant accidents. God guide your own, amen.
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2018
GOFRONT:
Chai................See wetin madness dey cause.
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2018
blood everywhere

Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2018
road users are always inconsiderate, everybody feels he is a landowner
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2018
Mechanics show off with people's cars so i don't give them my keys

1 Like

Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by drdan777(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rip my lovely pastor, we love you and never wished you depart so soon, barely three weeks after you dedicated your edifice, the entire Church of Umuahia Region is saddened by your demise but we all submit to God who loves you most.
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tapout:
how did that eod wreak that bus in such manner sad

Rip to the dead.
that place is a bend and also hill maybe the bus was climbing
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Me: Louder please
Mod: it's like this guy wan chop ban.
Jothamthompson:
MOD when dhr is lost of lives then it is fatal when dhr is no lost of lives it is Ghastly
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
R.I.P to the dead

Drive carefully
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by aku626(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
That vehicle looks structurally flawed i wonder why it's still on the road
Re: 6 Persons Die In Ghastly Accident In Abia State (Photos) by DonPikko: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
ZwerlTime:
DonPikko

It will not be well with you o. grin
May you die before Christmas, and May everything you lay your hands on before you die crumble one by one.

See John, I can make them kick you out of that andela camp if you’re not careful cos Prosper is a good friend of mine. That said May Ogun strike down your whole family tree starting from your father, Idiоt. Stuрid aproko
puskin, dominique, this is Tissuepaper, Coldplayyy alternate account

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visa To Republic Of Georgia / Driver's Leg Broken,One Other Injured After Ghastly Motor Accident In Lekki.PICS / Three Burnt Beyond Recognition In An Accident In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.